Best Sensual Massage 2014

So I have to say, my votes go to Claire heavens and Victoria secret from AP/PS, my most recent visit was to Victoria and she blew me away... Truely someone everyone should see at least once

• Like 3

Guest vio****e

So far the best massage has been from Peyton at CMJ. Looking only at the massage side of things, very good technique.

2 more close ones for me, in the past month I've had the pleasure of meeting Victoria and Riley from PS / AT and I must say... Both are tied on the top of my list for best massage this year

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

I have seen many great ladies and have had a number of notable moments and I must say Claire Heavens has often figured prominently in many of them.

Guest tangy

I agree totally with bête on this one

I have seen a few MA'S and they are all amasing but one stands out a little

cassie from cmj

I totally agree with Someguy's reco about Dannika. I have visited her several time since she gone Indie. She loves kiss and hug and tangles her clients like a snake. she not only give GFE but also give her clients erotic, sexy and affectionate feeling of a small town or country girl. I highly recommend her.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

Maybe a late entry but I would like to call upon a duo I recently had (well, I had more than one, hehehe ) with Claire Heavens and Hailey Heavens, the two naughty sisters ... the chemistry between these two girls is stunning ... you think you're getting a massage and then you're getting a MASSAGE ... yup, just what the doctor ordered ;-) ;-) ;-)

You can PM me but I'll give you NO details ... it's that good! :-)

... my best sensual massage for 2014 ....

Edited by D***el B***e
added text

I have only seen two MA's in 2014 thus far. Both Veronica Treats and Miss Evangeline at CMJ were outstanding!!! They were both incredible for different reasons and both were very sensual. :D So Veronica Treats and Miss Evangeline get my nod for Best Sensual Massage in 2014.

Since September, I've seen Jewels from CMJ quite a few times. She is a beautiful older woman that has the body of a 20 year old. She is a very giving and caring woman, that desires to cater to your needs. Her only goal is to make you happy. She understands what a man wants and know how to please a man. Great massage and body slides. Best of all, a great kisser. A very sexy sensual woman that is not only beautiful, but athletic and intelligent. Have had some of the best sessions with her.

• Like 1

I noticed that Gina who is retired now was not on the list for 2014, she was on for 2013.

I did manage to see her several times this year including in Sept 2014, when she came out of retirement for a short time. She is one of the all time best and hopefully she will come back out of retirement again.

I also have met Claire Heavens and Mandy, Melodie and Cassie this year. They are all a lot of fun and give great massages. They all great in their own special ways. And if there is chemistry and connection all the better. Also got to meet Alexxxandria and Michelle_MA, who both came out of retirement this year and were also a lot of fun and were legends before.

• Like 2

I want to echo PistolPete's comments in this thread. 2014 has been the Year of the Massage for me, and I've been lucky enough to see some spectacular women. I want to thank each one of them, all with their different techniques and approaches. You were all amazing, and I've had fun! A sincere thank you to you all, and a Happy 2015, with more fun ahead!

Edit: And a long list of MA's for 2015! :)

My best experiences were with Claire Heavens and Nikki from CMJ (mostly retired now), but I met many women during the year who were lots of fun/very nice to be with. I thank them all. :bowdown:

• Like 2

The lovely woman who makes my day every time I see her! Mostly retired now, with lots and lots of other things to do.

And Vitto, Jewel, Rini, Cassie, Mandy, Michelle and Vicki - what wonderful women with whom to spend a wonderful time! The gods seem to be guiding me, and I thank them for that! Any guy half my age, who is half as lucky, has gone to heaven and back many times over :)

I'm really looking forward to 2015! All the best to everyone for the New Year!

• Like 3

My best experiences were with Claire Heavens and Nikki from CMJ (mostly retired now), but I met many women during the year who were lots of fun/very nice to be with. I thank them all. :bowdown:

Nikki was at our last party and is still available...

• Like 1