What is the best gift that you have received/given?

What is the best gift that you as a provider has ever received from a gentleman caller?

What is the best gift that you, the gentleman caller, has given to a provider?

I have had some interesting and bizarre gifts, so I wondered if anyone else had some unusual/best/worst or most bizarre gifts/ideas they would like to share?

Good gifts I have received: flowers, wine I like, Godiva Chocolates

Great gifts received: my favorite perfume (shalimar), gift certificate to my favorite lingerie shop, spa gift certificates

Bizarre gifts I received: huge package of coupons (don't ask!!), offer of a pet lizard (?), handwritten coupon for a 'free' session with the client (wtf)

Any thoughts you wold like to share?

• Like 2

The best gift I've been given was a donation to an animal shelter:). I have yet to receive one that I'd consider weird or odd though. The most common gift I've received was a bottle of wine.

Love the premise of this thread but to be honest I don't think I am that comfortable saying what I think the best gift I have given is.

When I repeat with a lady who I have a connection with I do like to bring a gift and if I can I try to make it something personal and something that I think they want or need.

I have given wine and perfume and clothing and sex toys and lots of things... lol surprisingly I don't necessarily feel that the best gifts have always been the most expensive... the best has been the ones where I can tell by her reaction that I have hit the nail on the head in my selection.

It's also kinda interesting that I think I give gifts as much for my benefit as the ladies I like surprising people with gifts I do it with family and friends so it just seems right.

Just my opinion

As a Hobbyist I have experienced wonderful generosity from the SP's I have seen.

• Gifts Received from a SP:
    - Bottle of wine
    - Cup of Tim Horton coffee
    - Tim Horton gift card
    - Christmas Card / Birthday Card
    - Homemade cookies
    - Her time and companionship
    -
  • Gifts Given to a SP:
    - Christmas Card / Birthday Card
    - Flowers
    - Money / Tips
    - Victoria's Secret gift card
    - Dinner at a fancy restaurant (It was with me, so maybe that is not a real gift)

• Like 1

I've given many different gifts. Often I bring champagne or snacks to a rendez-vous. With one regular I always brought lunch from our favourite deli-bakery. I don't really consider these as "gifts" as such, but rather small tokens/expressions that make the date more fun and enjoyable.

In terms of bigger gifts ... clothing while out shopping, gift certificates for lingerie and jewelry come to mind.

When I am privileged to be visiting a SP close to her Birthday or other special days like Valentine's I like to give her flowers, other gifts have being Champagne, Wine, Truffles, Money and if I know a lady is travelling by Car here to PEI I have given a Bridge Pass and Gas Card, a lot depends on available cash at the time, knowing that Charlottetown is not a huge market I try to book more than a hour when visiting a SP when they come to the island.

One of the nicest gifts I got was a compliment "Magician you make feel like a woman" I smile ever time when I think of that visit:)

Guest P**aq

A favourite gift that I received from an SP was a book and a DVD that were near and dear to my heart :)

Guest c**io**m7

Best gift received was a gratis duo for my 43rd birthday.

Best gift given? I brought over lunch one day and was her shoulder to cry on and moral support for the rest of the afternoon. She was going through something tough and just needed someone to talk to who would listen.

What is the best gift that you as a provider has ever received from a gentleman caller?

Since the question wasn't asked, I do want to slightly modify this one and make it the best gift a provider has given me.

Recently, I saw someone I have a great time with. We were talking for a bit, and it came up that I'll be getting a certain medical procedure. I told her I was very nervous about one part, being vague, and a bit misleading here for anonymity. She kindly offered to help out. I was taken aback by her offer. It was really sweet of her.

What is the best gift that you, the gentleman caller, has given to a provider?

I gave a bottle of wine once when I saw an SP around Christmas time. Now I just tip. I tip always now. I didn't before. So gift of a little surprise maybe?

I'm a bit cautious about gift giving. I like helping out friends/family more then giving gifts (although I do that too). But due to many obvious reasons, I can't do that.

That being said, the first ever provider I saw, I offered a photography session (because that's what I do with everyone, even my chiro!). 2 years later, I still cringe when I think about that offer. So that would be under my stupid gift ideas.

A Tiffany Key to a very, very special lady.

She is now retired (as am I, so to speak), but I was honored to see her wearing it in one of her publicity photos.

I can't say the best gift I have given. The gifts I give are for each lady, one isn't better than another. They usually are gift cards, for Victoria's Secret, La Senza, Lulu Lemon, Chapters, Air Canada,MasterCard gift card, to think of a few

One lady I gave a birthday card and present too, and a Christmas card and present. The gifts were something special I think she would appreciate.

But one gift giving took place that stands out. It was during the evening of my ménage a trois with two very special Goddesses, Lonna Lux and Emily Rushton. Besides being a special occasion because it was my first (and thus far only) ménage a trois a couple other occasions were celebrated by us that night. The first occasion. That encounter was Lonna's last time as a companion, she was retiring. Emily and I surprised Lonna with a retirement gift of a bottle of wine and chocolates. Later on in the evening the surprises continued. Lonna had a birthday coming up too. So Emily and I arranged for a birthday cake for Lonna. We surprised her, me bringing in the cake from the kitchen, and Emily and I singing Happy Birthday. That was the best birthday ever, two Goddesses and me having birthday cake in bed in the bedroom...and it wasn't even my birthday Oh yes, there were crumbs, and who cares

The companionship from the ladies I have seen has a value far exceeding the donation requested. If that can't be considered a gift, what can?

But I have been fortunate to be the recipient of some other gifts. I received a couple of Christmas cards, one a personal card, which I still have.

And although not, I don't think, intended as a gift, there was a special email received from a lady around Halloween last year which touches me.

I received another email around Christmas time, also personal.

And there was a Christmas gift I received. I won't tell what the gift was but any mention of Kate Middleton and Prince George and I immediately think of this lady ;-) As for the gift, it is in my living room.

But no matter what the gift, it truly is the thought that counts. And most of all, the thought, at least for me, when I give a gift (and tip) is that it is showing a sign of appreciation and respect to the lady who is providing you companionship

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

A new high end car but that was part of a long term exclusive arrangement I had with a very nice gentleman once upon a time..

Honestly, while I am grateful for the gift whether it's big or small, what I really appreciate is the thoughtfulness that goes into it. I do have to admit tho, I love gift cards from local stores at the mall and shoes from online sites. lol. :)

I have received one of my favourite gifts recently, and I was sincerely touched by it. After we have met in California, a gentleman wrote a poem just for me. In fact I have liked it so much that I have created a page on my website just for this poem. :)

Genevieve

As I gaze into the boundless skies,

I realize the distance at which the brilliant stars lie.

To an untold, unreachable destination I peer,

Pondering if ever my most coveted fancies shall appear.

Alluring eyes that disguise no deceit,

Thus, compel me to feel complete.

Long, lush hair that induces a perplexed stare

For all the radiance that it bares.

A voice so soft, so soothing, that to only

The voices of the angels in Heaven I can compare.

And a smile, an unparalleled smile,

For which an entire lifetime I would wait;

For it perpetuates a shine that even all the stars in the sky cannot create.

I need seek no more these euphoric traits,

For, alas, I have stumbled upon them in utter disbelief,

For I have finally found each and every one of these fancies

In the form of the beautiful Genevieve.

• Like 3