Gatineau incall location

and I have, so I have no issues crossing the bridge, or travel a little extra time, especially if it was to see you again :bddog:

Would you travel 5 min outside Ottawa to visit an SP?

Is Gatineau close to Downtown a good location?

Why do some gentlemen not like crossing the bridge?

Guest S***dst***

It's much safer for the rest of you if I don't own a vehicle (Trust me, you'll curse and swear at me for not letting you pass me on the highway...purposly driving a bit under if I notice you are).

As such I use the OC transpo bus system. This is literally the only thing that stops me from visiting people in Gatineau, as their service to that area is literally non-existant or totally non-existant.

Which is unfotunate as it seems to be picking up in popularity, being cheaper rent/hotel fees and possibly nicer areas.

I'll cross the bridge to see my favourite SPs and well reviewed ladies.

Cindy, you're on my to see list. I'll cross the bridge to see you.

Posted via Mobile Device

In a way, I prefer to go in the Gatineau area. Its more open, and having some fun is not the end of the world. Au contraire, It's more simple and down to earth, and the possibilities are endless.

Hope to go very soon...

Hi cindy

hmmm ... i have to say i usually look for providers on the ottawa side, as the extra time for me to get to and from gatineau is a disincentive ... especially the far East end out in the country! If you do go for the belle province side, please try to get a place in old downtown Hull, or the first exit in Gatineau ...

with fond memories of a lovely time a few Sundays ago, at your downtown location,

Bob

I really don't understand the reluctance of some gents to venture over to "la belle provence " especially when many are willing to travel downtown. It's like 5 minutes away and considerable fun can be had for your 5 minute journey.

Cindy doll, you know I'd walk from friggin Barhaven in 3 feet of snow to see you in Gatineau.

• Like 1

Having read the previous commentary all I can say is that if you have a car there are not too many places in the Ottawa/Gatineau area that are too far away. The general challenge is one of parking if you are in the downtown centre core of either city.

Now don't forget us out of towners. When visiting I'm without vehicle and held up in a downtown hotel so it is pretty much exclusively outcall.

besides you can always stop in at the corner store and pick up a nice bottle of wine to accompany your meeting with your favourite lady. Ah! Wine, Women and ...

Another reason why I am excited about Gatineau! :shock:

Lol.

I have no problems visiting either side of the river...there's simply a bridge separating both provinces here...and as far as visiting Sin_Cindy...I would travel a LOT farther than an extra 5 min for her...:)

well since a live in gatineau, I have no problem with seeing a lady in gatineau. for me it's the lady and not the location that counts and sin cindy is a lady that i would travel far to see. miss you sin, will have to go for round 3 soon. coun't wait to see you again!!

For me, it's simply knowing the neighbourhood where I am going to. Certain part of Ottawa, I would be reluctent to visit. I imagine that would apply to Gatineau also.

SNS724

• Like 1

I find the Ottawa side better.

Close to the transit way is worth lots.

In Gatineau, I find the streets confusing and the signage poor. You need to know where you are going otherwise a wrong turn is assured.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I've gone across the river for years to visit MPs. Less so now as it seems all my favorites have closed. LE in Gatineau make frequenting MPs there a higher risk activity, but I don't think they are at all a concern when seeing discreet independent SPs. Besides, I find going to Quebec adds to the sense of adventure. A liaison in a foreign land, if you will. If she has an accent, even better! :-P

well since a live in gatineau, I have no problem with seeing a lady in gatineau. for me it's the lady and not the location that counts and sin cindy is a lady that i would travel far to see. miss you sin, will have to go for round 3 soon. coun't wait to see you again!!

Me either I miss you too!

XOXO

For me, it's simply knowing the neighbourhood where I am going to. Certain part of Ottawa, I would be reluctent to visit. I imagine that would apply to Gatineau also.

SNS724

I agree.

There are certain parts of Ottawa I will not visit.

Okay I am not a big Quebec fan as I find that my Ontario plated car is somewhat of a target for LE, this applies more to MP's then SP's but still find it puts a bullseye on me.

Now on the other hand after seeing Cindy's pics and reviews I'm sure I can be persuaded to visit la belle province; worst case scenario I pick up a 24, poutine, joe-louis and a Pepsi all from the same location.

Now on the other hand after seeing Cindy's pics and reviews I'm sure I can be persuaded to visit la belle province; worst case scenario I pick up a 24, poutine, joe-louis and a Pepsi all from the same location.

I don't know how much Cindy would like it if you ingested all that just before visiting her. Actually, you probably wouldn't like it very much either ;)

With Peachy and possibly Sin-Cindy (and others I'm sure) on the Gatineau side of the bridge, that makes things very interesting.... Lots of Ontario plates in Gatineau so I don't think there is a LE problem unless you haven't paid your traffic tickets in Quebec. It's like me going to the East or West end of Ottawa. With a GPS, no problem. Hell, I've gone to Rockland for a hook up.... It's the lady that counts, not the length of asphalt...

My vehicle is a target for LE even on a good day (work truck) but I LOVE visiting Gatineau! I've always found the french side to be sexier and I feel good over there....and if you time it right, the traffic is going the opposite way so it's not a hard drive.

Not a big deal to visit Gatineau, as I live on that side. Makes the trip easy. ;-) And would go out of my way to see you anyway SC.