Hello everyone!

I chatted with several of you at our last event to gauge interest in regards to having a social to celebrate the upcoming summer season - and before we all head out on vacation.

I know most of you are quite flexible when it comes to attending these events, but i'd still like to hear of preferences (if any). As always, it'll be held on a thursday night:

May 29th,

June 5th, or

June 12th

For those wishing to express a preference, you can either post here, or send me a private message by Friday, April 11. I'll post the date in this thread to make it more official. The earlier i know, the earlier i'll post! :icon_lol:

• Like 5

Speaking for myself I would lean towards the June dates but can make the May 29th date as well.

You and Loneskater always put on a wonderful social and as always I look forward to each new social. :-)

• Like 2

That's a good point. If you guys do it in June there will be more leg ;)

Not only from the comments so far, I'm sure many would agree that you are making a good argument for June ;-)

Some of the leg work has already been started to continue delivering on a great party all of you (we hope), will still get to enjoy. With that said, we'll have a firm date before the end of the week.

Cheers for now! :)

• Like 2

I vote for June 12th and count me in :icon_wink:

Put me on the list,whatever date it is;but I really prefer the june date

thanks bunches in advance to you and your partner in crime

for what I know is going to be a great time

• Like 2

Hello everyone!

I chatted with several of you at our last event to gauge interest in regards to having a social to celebrate the upcoming summer season - and before we all head out on vacation.

I know most of you are quite flexible when it comes to attending these events, but i'd still like to hear of preferences (if any). As always, it'll be held on a thursday night:

May 29th,

June 5th, or

June 12th

For those wishing to express a preference, you can either post here, or send me a private message by Friday, April 11. I'll post the date in this thread to make it more official. The earlier i know, the earlier i'll post! :icon_lol:

June 5th would be awesome, but that's just my self-interest talking (hehe)...as I'm planning on being in Ottawa during that week. Really looking forward to attending another social!...the thought of bare legs, a breezy dress and open toed heels makes me happy...can't wait for summer :-D

• Like 4

I'm game in June, nothing like beautiful ladies in short skirts or summer dresses,love summer time..oh and Anna the bare legs and open toed heels excites me too ;)

• Like 2

June please!! I'll be away on May 29th and I would really hate to miss a social.

And besides, Megan promises more sexy legs in June so how can you argue against that!

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

June 12 sounds good to me. I will let you know if work commitments will allow me to get away or not.

Guest Be***iful****lah

Sounds like fun, I would enjoy putting faces to all these names:) Any Thursday works for me:)

Based on the comments received so far, i'm making it official! Our next social gathering will be on June 12th!!! So mark your calanders, and more details to come on this very thread.

• Like 4

I think I compete that day. I'll be there abd free to binge on cupcakes!!

Hmmm which cupcakes are we talking about lol

• Like 1

I think I compete that day. I'll be there abd free to binge on cupcakes!!

Hoping I can make it this time...

Soooooo i'm guessing baking is expected .... And Vitto, would brownies help? :-p

Additional Comments:

Hi all,

Prairie girl here.

I would love to attend this one ,as I will be out there around that time

Could I come????????

Please please,

Xoxo

Edited by Shelly Lane
messed up
  • Like 3