What kind of advertising makes you pick up that phone and book that date?

What makes your pick up that phone and book a date?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What makes your pick up that phone and book a date?

• Classy Pics, with face pics
    • Classy pics, no face, love the mystery
    • Raunchy and vulgar with face pics.. I love me a nasty chick!
    • Raunchier the better.. I dont care as long and she fucks like a superstar
    • Depends on the day

- A well thought out web site with no spelling mistakes or texting lingo.

- Nice pictures and a facial picture is always a bonus.

- I also need to be craving a hug. ;)

• Like 1

I voted Classy with face. I would also go for classy with no face.

I do NOT like super professional photos that look like they were from a Playboy shoot. Not many ladies are going to look as good as they do in a studio with a stylist and makeup artist fussing over them. It creates an unrealistic expectation.

I like photos that give me an honest representation of what I will be getting.

• Like 8

It's not just what they write in threads/ ads it is how they conduct their first introduction through email/text/ pm....I'm intrigued by their beauty but also by their brains and how they can communicate with myself.

It isn't always just about the ads, there is much more to learn,get to know about women through discussions.

None of the above. Smart women, as demonstrated by what they write on here and how they write.
  • Like 4

I'm first influenced by the gallery, if the body type matches my liking, then it is the ad or the about me page. I'd like to be able to get a good description of what our time together will be like. I was deliberately vague because my "liking" changes now and then and I like variety. Oh yah, almost forgot it must be affordable and reasonable based on the description of our time together and the market rate. Long way of saying that everything on the website is important to me and its the overall package.

Edited by kmwq
  • Like 1

I'm not sure any if your choices adequately cover what catches my interest. Certainly a beautiful picture professional or otherwise is likely to catch my eye but i am looking for a well written ad that tells me about the intelligence and professionalism if the lady... i want to see a website so that I can go learn more about the person... if it's one of those off the shelf sites it's less likely to retain my interest. Some of my favorite websites have amazing blogs that open a windows to the amazing lady.

I like it when the ad or website encourages contact prior to booking date so that the connection can be enhanced.

I am normally not looking for explicit wording but a lady who can express herself with an exotic flair will certainly attract my attention.

Just my opinion.

Pictures get me interested, but are never the sole reason I contact them.

But I guess the topic is about just the picture aspect, I feel that pictures in a nice dress is underrated. Face would be nice, but I have never passed over someone for the lack of a face picture.

I'm like a few others who have posted here.

I would say an ad might catch my eye but I'm a researcher at heart so certainly invest a lot more before I'll make a booking. I look at how a lady might present herself in her ad, plus her website, plus posts, and maybe chat. It is much more about a good connection which is a little hard to determine in just an ad.

Having said that, I do like the classy and professional look. A face picture is good but not a deciding factor. I take my involvement in this hobby very serious and conduct myself respectfully and professionally. In a ladies ad, I'm looking for the same. That would usually be a good indication I want to learn more about her and we would likely have a good time together.

Cub

Desire is a funny thing and can depend on so many factors and preferences. I will however trumpet what seems to be the majority view so far ...I do my research.

First and foremost a good quality photo with or without the face - after all this is a fantasy date were talking about!

Secondly does she have reviews here on CERB and what is the consensus.

Thirdly does she has a website with clear information on what I can expect and what is expected of me.

Lastly in the nice to have file and this can tip the balance in favour of making that call ...does she update her website/profile on a regular basis. Regular updates help me get an understanding as to the kind of date I can expect.

Just my two cents

Toper

I guess I'm in the camp of intelligent and a well laid out webpage. Having said that though, my tastes vary quite dramatically from one day to the next. There isn't one specific look, body style or other physical attribute. It's kind of strange really. Something intangible piques my interest and there it is.

One other thing is when I go to a ladies webpage, the gallery is usually the last thing I go to. A great sense of humor is a must for me, too. I don't always pick right but most times am pretty happy with my choice.