What are you wearing right now?

Guest Be***iful****lah
What am I wearing right now? The biggest dam smile in the city of Ottawa. :)

Smiles are definitely the sexiest accessory:)

I am painting naked YES !! I thought I'd share that. I hate get my cloths dirty. A room in my house. The HAPPY NAKED painter. Any Ladies want to hire me HA! HA! truth... FUNY this thread arouse..

Guest Be***iful****lah
I am painting naked YES !! I thought I'd share that. I hate get my cloths dirty. A room in my house. The HAPPY NAKED painter. Any Ladies want to hire me HA! HA! truth... FUNY this thread arouse..

That would be a sight to see! Lol

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

I just got out of the shower after having a weight workout and a 16 km run so right now it's a white cotton towel and a silly yet evil grin! Might wear boxers and again might not. Commando is good too but one has to be careful of zippers!

Just home from hockey game... sitting in family room wearing faded blue jeans... blue pinstripe dress shirt and black jockey shorts...

At some point we have to start getting pictures with these posts

Just my opinion

In bed in the buff, up in the morning beat up bathrobe nothing else. Don't wear any underwear but can always be spotted wearing something HD.

Guest Be***iful****lah

Nude under the blankets with messy wavy hair and sleepy eyes:)

Delilah

We would all love to experience seeing you look like that, I can't imagine you not looking so sexy just waking up!!!:)

Guest Be***iful****lah
Delilah

We would all love to experience seeing you look like that, I can't imagine you not looking so sexy just waking up!!!:)

Awww! So sweet! :):) xox

Rain wear, and warm clothing off to work, another rainy day in O-town. I was soaked after 6 k walk this morning at 530 but hot shower took care of that, but back out in the rain. :(

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah
Just home from hockey game... sitting in family room wearing faded blue jeans... blue pinstripe dress shirt and black jockey shorts...

At some point we have to start getting pictures with these posts

Just my opinion

That's me today...hope it works ;)

That's me today...hope it works ;)

How I wish that had worked.... :(

As for me today.... khaki pants.... green striped dress shirt... black underwear and leather jacket.

Guest Be***iful****lah
How I wish that had worked.... :(

As for me today.... khaki pants.... green striped dress shirt... black underwear and leather jacket.

It's on my twitter:)

Just the bathrobe, opened and I think its masturbation night while catching up on cerb and tumblr accounts.

• Like 2

Spring casual business attire. Black slacks, light green dress shirt, light weight cream coloured sports jacket.

Wearing "coreshorts" tight fitting exercise shorts, (black and grey colour) and a white tee shirt while doing some light weights, and listening to great tunes on my IPad

wearing grey cotton Tommy Hilfiger panties, a pale pink bra. Jeans and a pink t-shirt.

Kinda wish I had something more interesting to say...lol

Don't worry about saying "something more interesting". The obvious effect your imagery has on us excitable Gents, says more than a mouth full. ;) Thank you for making our day(s)!

Next time, don't forget to include if you're barefoot around your home or wearing black leather loafers or pink canvas moccasins. (I love details.)

Guest Be***iful****lah

If you check out my twitter you will see a snapshot of my panties:) I'm wearing grey flats, black leggings, black dress with a v neck line, black cardigan. Gold bracelet, earrings, and long necklace. Hair is twisted into a side braid. Oh and glasses. :)

Another miserable day weather wise, therefore, sweat pants,long sleeve tee shirt,on the couch cuddled up watching a movie on Netflix, with blanket. Rainy days bring out a little lazy in me after I did some BBQing for food prep for the week. Time now to unwind and just chill.

Right now at 10:07am on the wetcoast ...

Nothing. Nude. Bare. Unclothed ... drinking a morning coffee in bed, cruising the site, about to watch American Hustle.

Now that's Sunday perfection.

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah
Another miserable day weather wise, therefore, sweat pants,long sleeve tee shirt,on the couch cuddled up watching a movie on Netflix, with blanket. Rainy days bring out a little lazy in me after I did some BBQing for food prep for the week. Time now to unwind and just chill.

Sweatpants and tshirt can be sexy too. So easy to remove:)

Additional Comments:

Purple sheer panties with purple lace bra( posted on twitter)

Black jeans and white blouse tucked in.