What are you wearing right now?

Guest Be***iful****lah

I noticed this question is a popular one among some folks. I thought it would be interesting to see how it takes off...and of course I mean what underwear are you sporting;) I have a feeling the guys might appreciate this one.

I totally think that selfie's would be a fine accessory to the thread...or maybe a photo of the actual underwear itself.

I will start by saying that I am mismatched today. Pale pink cotton panties (bikini cut) with lace trim and a black bra.

No selfie at this time...but maybe later;)

It is too early to get dressed yet. Besides I am still enjoying my first coffee of the day. I am sporting a white Denver Hayes t-shirt and grey Denver Hayes briefs. Oh -- and a smile :)

Guest Be***iful****lah
It is too early to get dressed yet. Besides I am still enjoying my first coffee of the day. I am sporting a white Denver Hayes t-shirt and grey Denver Hayes briefs. Oh -- and a smile :)

Well apparently it's not too early for you to be matching:) and obviously if you actually have a smile on your face this early that's the sexiest accessory ever:)

When I'm at home I barely wear anything. Right now I'm wearing at shirt, no panties. I hate wearing socks in the house, as soon as I get home panties and socks have to come off.

• Like 2

I'm wearing my tribute to Johnny Cash, black Florsheim shoes, black socks, black slacks and belt, black long sleeve dress shirt, black sports jacket and black Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses. I like to keep my co-workers guessing. :icon_cool:

• Like 1

I'm walking around my house in my black, silk boxers, since it gives me plenty of room to accommodate how big my *smile* is. The warm sunlight is coming through the bay windows, which is helping things to grow a lot bigger in here. Thank you for asking & getting me started. ;)

Faded tight fitting levi jeans, kodiak work boots, brown leather jacket,ball cap, sunglasses, while I freeze my ass off watching a contractor fulfill his job outside (But right now sneaked into my warm truck. ) Nothing really exciting, not near as exciting what I wore yesterday ;)

Guest Be***iful****lah
Nothing really exciting, not near as exciting what I wore yesterday ;)

Lol, depends at what point of our time together you are referring to.

Xox

Additional Comments:

Skinny blue jeans, pale blue camisole, white button up blouse tucked in.

Looking semi professional today:)

Referring to the adequate dress wear I was wearing and what you wearing at the door :) then what was left of what you were wearing ;) wet, ripped and torn :)

Lol, depends at what point of our time together you are referring to.

Xox

Additional Comments:

Skinny blue jeans, pale blue camisole, white button up blouse tucked in.

Looking semi professional today:)

Edited by PistolPete
typo

Guest Be***iful****lah

wearing grey cotton Tommy Hilfiger panties, a pale pink bra. Jeans and a pink t-shirt.

Kinda wish I had something more interesting to say...lol

Guest Be***iful****lah

I stripped down naked just so I could say it in this thread, lol. Birthday suit for me, typing away at this keyboard.

Nothing, I'm naked sitting in bed, sipping green tea and posting on cerb:)

I am also in bed checking out Cerb. I am only wearing a smile. :)

• Like 1