Question for the ladies (but men welcome!)

I usually get a brazilian wax which is alot better on the in grown hairs, but when I am not able to I shave with a regular razor (Shick) works best for me. and thank god for a lufa and body exfloliant.

Fusion razors (4 bladed), with conditioner, or the sometimes shaving gel, smooth and bald.:wink:

I actually use the Gillette Fusion razors. I will have to try the hair conditioner trick, although I like to put vaseline intensive care lotion on after, or some other super crazy strong lotion.

I'm going to try and find this Inttimo stuff and maybe a women's quattro also...sounds like a doubly good plan.

It's a product by WET and will shave you rash free' date=' 1 is for women and the other for men. I also use to take silicone base lubricant it makes it very smooth but was harder on the blades. My preference is INTTIMO by WET I even use it to shave my head in the summer time.:butt:[/quote']

Frick that brazilian has GOT to hurt! ouch! :|

It depends on the lenght of my hair, because my hair does this curly thing I have to make sure my hairs are in a double or triple curl to go infor a brazillian, it does not hurt that much. Each time I go in they say I am the only women that doe snot scream. I even had a girlfriend come in and watch me get it done and she was more freaked out then me.

Sometmes I am on the cell phone talking to someone while I Am getting it done. The personal shaver is also known as the pussy shaver http://www.pussy-shaver.com/ I got it once at one of those trade shows.

I got it home and used it and ripped my hairs out. I quickly realized it's not for all hair types. so I gave it to my mom. she hair is more fine and thing not ars coarse and curly as mine.

The first time I shaved the boys was when I was having a vasectomy. The Doc said I could do it or his assitant could. Hmm I thought but once I met his assistant the fanatsy disappeared. She reminded of one of those East German woman swimmers from the 70's before drug testing was the norm, so I was on my own.

I bought a bag of disposables and decided to use Edge Gel and after not being able to convince my partner that this could be something fun to do together (like shopping), I enjoyed a bowl and then headed for the shower. The gelling went very well though I did get side tracked for a few minutes :). With my razor in hand I was ready except everything looked upside down and not like when I shave my head and face. I was moved very gingerly and it was a bit like shaving an egg, I held my penis up like you hold your nose up when shaving your upper lip and I got into a rhythm. I admired my handy work in a mirror and much like when as a kid you try to trim your bangs everthing looked uneven. So back at it.

When I showed up that day for the V, when I dropped my pants my Doc just smiled because while trying to even everything out I was pretty much shaved from my nipples to my knees. And when he saw all the little pieces of kleenex covering all the nicks he just laughed and shook his head.

Now I leave it as a nice short trim by using a pair of clippers.

Peace

Mr Green

• Like 2

The first time I shaved the boys was when I was having a vasectomy. The Doc said I could do it or his assitant could. Hmm I thought but once I met his assistant the fanatsy disappeared. She reminded of one of those East German woman swimmers from the 70's before drug testing was the norm, so I was on my own.

I bought a bag of disposables and decided to use Edge Gel and after not being able to convince my partner that this could be something fun to do together (like shopping), I enjoyed a bowl and then headed for the shower. The gelling went very well though I did get side tracked for a few minutes :). With my razor in hand I was ready except everything looked upside down and not like when I shave my head and face. I was moved very gingerly and it was a bit like shaving an egg, I held my penis up like you hold your nose up when shaving your upper lip and I got into a rhythm. I admired my handy work in a mirror and much like when as a kid you try to trim your bangs everthing looked uneven. So back at it.

When I showed up that day for the V, when I dropped my pants my Doc just smiled because while trying to even everything out I was pretty much shaved from my nipples to my knees. And when he saw all the little pieces of kleenex covering all the nicks he just laughed and shook his head.

Now I leave it as a nice short trim by using a pair of clippers.

Peace

Mr Green

I love this story....I can just picture it!

It depends on the lenght of my hair, because my hair does this curly thing I have to make sure my hairs are in a double or triple curl to go infor a brazillian, it does not hurt that much. Each time I go in they say I am the only women that doe snot scream. I even had a girlfriend come in and watch me get it done and she was more freaked out then me.

Sometmes I am on the cell phone talking to someone while I Am getting it done. The personal shaver is also known as the pussy shaver http://www.pussy-shaver.com/ I got it once at one of those trade shows.

I got it home and used it and ripped my hairs out. I quickly realized it's not for all hair types. so I gave it to my mom. she hair is more fine and thing not ars coarse and curly as mine.

You are a brave woman Riley! Couldn't do it if I tried, shaving it bare is here to stay for me!

Actually brave is when a man shaves the hair in between his cheeks of his ass:butt::roll::shock:

with a razor

Guest ***s

I thought I was going to divuldge my long-time secret here but I noticed that others do it as well ! lol that's great ...

For me - it's not about the tools you use, it's about the PRODUCTS :) And the best one I've found was Hair Conditioner *creamy/thicker ones work best*.

No matter what razor I use (BIC, Gillette, ...) a small amount of Bed Head and my legs (or whatever) I (or someone) may be shaving are as smooth as silk.

** Tip for men - I have often offered men hair conditioner to use when shaving their face and they were all impressed with results.

Guest S***e

I use a Conair Men's Personal Groomer which is a rechargeable clipper with a variety of attachments. It's safe and doesn't cut you up. Then I also use the Quattro razor as well for closer shaving. I bought the Conair for about $25 at Loblaws along with the razor and blades which are quite pricey, but they work very well.

I've also gone through the vasectomy procedure back in the mid-80s but I didn't have to shave the boys beforehand and the surgeon used only one incision to get to the tubes and no stitches either on the outside just inside. All done in a half hour and I even rode my motorcycle home from the hospital. I'm glad I didn't have to shave myself beforehand as likely the surgeon would have had to tie off a few arteries as well. I was sore for a couple of days and back to normal within a week. The fun part was collecting samples to ensure that my sperm count was down to zero!

Guest f***2f***
I use the four bladed ones as well, I think it's the Quattro blades or something... I also use hair conditioner to shave with, it's cheaper and I think it works better. Anything to cut costs of shaving works for me :D

When are you coming to Ottawa so we can inspect? lol:grin:

Guest f***2f***

Yes this is a good thread and very practical thanks to the ladies for the conditioner tip. I just shaved the lad and lads this morning so should have done my surfing first lol.

A tip that Capitalman offered the last time we were talking about this is helpful too for men. It helps to be semi-erect and a little excited when you do the deed. this is not difficult for some of us...as soon as I start rubbing the slippery gel (next time conditioner) on there I start to...ahem...grow. For shaving of the shaft this is particularly important. I do the old pulling the skin taut thing too and it helps to shave in front of a big mirror so you can see in the hard to reach spots.

I have really found that a lot of ladies appreciate having the brush cleared back and usually the appreciation is passed on...if you catch my meaning!!:bjs:

There ya go Boner, I finally offered up something you found useful!

I must say, with shaved balls and shaft I've quite often received BBBJ when CBJ was the only menu option, not to mention the intimacy and general good response from the ladies is just so much better!

I mean, we pretty much expect them to shave, why shouldn't we do it too? What's good for the goose.......

had something for my bald area below :) The heck with Capitalman, who is he anyways? lol

LOVE the shaved privates on a man (hair is more than welcome everywhere else tho)

I use the Mach3 Turbo to shave. I hate female razors, the male razors always do a better job for me especially when you shave everyday, there's no razor burn/bumps and Bikini Zone right after.

So yes, "My Name is Lexy and I Use a Male Razor".

I'm a Mach3 lady for life!!!

Kisses,

Lexy

I have to use a mountain crystal after shaving with sensitive skin gel and Schick 4 blade razors because I'm so prone to ingrown hairs. It seems to help a lot but I'm seriously contemplating getting the whole area just lasered away and be done with it. But it's like $200 a pop and you need to go between 6 and 8 times!

Just a note, laser has come down in price tremendously. I had a Brazilian done 3 years ago and it was over $1000 and took 7 visits. It was a gift from a friend so I'm not sure the exact price. I just had my legs and underarms done, it took 3 visits and cost me about $500 for both. I really suggest the laser, it works and feels sooo good after its finished. I am having everything zapped because it really makes life easier for me. Many of the smaller clinics will cut you a great deal if you are having more than one area done. The 5 weeks in between visits are good because you are pretty much hairless until just before the next visit.

cat

I use the Mach3 Turbo to shave. I hate female razors, the male razors always do a better job for me especially when you shave everyday, there's no razor burn/bumps and Bikini Zone right after.

So yes, "My Name is Lexy and I Use a Male Razor".

I'm a Mach3 lady for life!!!

Kisses,

Lexy

Me too - and male razors are often cheaper in price!

So I'm thinking the best combo would be the Mach3 with the hair conditioner! I am running to the store NOW

Never thought of using man's razor, but now I will!

This was a great question to throw out there! :-D I have been wondering the same thing...I use the Intuition razor but it can be awkward trying to maneuver lol because it has the soapy thing around the blade...it does give a close shave but i touch up with a regular four blade razor afterwards. Any suggestions on how to reduce those damn bumps though? Drives me nuts lol!:-x

Julie :p

This was a great question to throw out there! :-D I have been wondering the same thing...I use the Intuition razor but it can be awkward trying to maneuver lol because it has the soapy thing around the blade...it does give a close shave but i touch up with a regular four blade razor afterwards. Any suggestions on how to reduce those damn bumps though? Drives me nuts lol!:-x

Julie :p

Not sure if it's either before or after, but exfoliating with a loofah is supposed to help.