I agree, it' a turn off if there is no clear initiative in the gentleman's initial contact.

However I love it if the gentleman takes the time to write something about himself, beyond a physical description... Hobbies, whatever he may be passionate about... Then we have things to talk about!!

• Like 2

I meet for private sessions only behind closed doors. Why would I go in a public place to meet a stranger for coffee like we are old friends?

It's called being discreet for a reason. My time is precious and available for gentlemen who wish to meet me for an actual encounter. If a person wants to get to know a lady, compensate her for her time behind closed doors.

I meet for private sessions only behind closed doors. Why would I go in a public place to meet a stranger for coffee like we are old friends?

It's called being discreet for a reason. My time is precious and available for gentlemen who wish to meet me for an actual encounter. If a person wants to get to know a lady, compensate her for her time behind closed doors.

This is not really a turn-off for me. However, I will not meet someone in public without having meet them behind closed doors first. I want to know that I can trust that the individual is respectful and discreet before going out in public with them.

I am getting so frustrated with people being afraid to come see me because I am in the north end of Halifax...I really wish people would stop discriminating people and places...you will find good and bad people everywhere in the city...i would never invite someone to my in call location if I felt you were in danger in any way..I have a clean comfortable location and I always go out of my way to make sure you are comfortable and feel relaxed .. read my reviews .. thank you that is my rant for the day! Have a good one

• Like 2

I think the biggest turn off is when the person won't take the time to actually get to know me and prefer I be a one stop shop with a menu and rate list ready. I like fun, laid back and genuine experiences.

• Like 3

I considered making an exception for someone under 30 until they asked in such a condescending way "And you're clean?"

As I've said before in another thread, a person's health is THEIR responsibility and my health is MY responsibility. I take all active measures but when someone approaches me that way, I find it a turn off as though it's all on me like I'm active STD case. No thanks.

I don't know this person and their health. An encounter is a risk an SP and a client BOTH take. It's not one sided and it comes across as rude and condescending.

And I've changed my mind. This is why I don't like some younger men because of the type of questions they ask and how they ask them. I ended the conversation by telling them to have a nice day.

I guess it all comes with maturity. It just reminds me why I don't have patience for guys in their 20's. Sorry to those in their 20's. I prefer older men who word these questions in more of a polite manner and who don't come across as condescending. Such a turn off.

• Like 2

A huge turn off is asking me what times I have available, and when I give them, the person gets cranky and states it's no good for them they want waaay later than I advertise.

Since you can see my hours of availability, why don't you expect to adhere to what I have?

Learn to read, it pays off in the end

• Like 3

those who repeatedly ask you in a pm for information stating they saw your profile but don't know how to contact you.

Especially when the website is on the profile and in ads!

We put this information there so that we don't have to repeat all of that information again in texts/pm's/emails/phone calls.

It doesn't take much to see if we have a website or not, on the profile pages it's in 'contact', on an ad the contact information will be there, all you have to do is look.

I'm not about to send out 7 pages of information to each and every person that contacts me, that is what the website is for. Information.

Please take the time to read the profiles/ads, especially if you have been on here a few years, you should know better.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Would there be any value in having a form letter on hand stating something like "Thank you for your inquiry. You'll find find the answers to all the questions I am willing to answer prior to meeting at www.devastatinglybeautifulme.com."

Of course, perhaps there is value in having men self-select for blocking by asking silly questions.

Would there be any value in having a form letter on hand stating something like "Thank you for your inquiry. You'll find find the answers to all the questions I am willing to answer prior to meeting at www.devastatinglybeautifulme.com."

Of course, perhaps there is value in having men self-select for blocking by asking silly questions.

I use a type of form response. Then we get accused of being impersonal. So, you can't win either way. The only way to get my phone number is either my profile or my website. So, my theory, if they are sending me a text with questions I've already provided, I just redirect them back.

Guest st*****ens**ors
I use a type of form response. Then we get accused of being impersonal. So, you can't win either way. The only way to get my phone number is either my profile or my website. So, my theory, if they are sending me a text with questions I've already provided, I just redirect them back.

Your theory sounds entirely appropriate to me.

Guest ATasteOfEve
those who repeatedly ask you in a pm for information stating they saw your profile but don't know how to contact you.

Especially when the website is on the profile and in ads!

We put this information there so that we don't have to repeat all of that information again in texts/pm's/emails/phone calls.

It doesn't take much to see if we have a website or not, on the profile pages it's in 'contact', on an ad the contact information will be there, all you have to do is look.

I'm not about to send out 7 pages of information to each and every person that contacts me, that is what the website is for. Information.

Please take the time to read the profiles/ads, especially if you have been on here a few years, you should know better.

That's exactly why I was adamant about NOT "cleaning up" my website when Lyla asked me to (I can still provide the link on back page however). If I take all the important information from it, I will have to provide it in a text or an email repetitively. I don't have time for that nonsense.

I feel you pain...Eve xx

Gotta love the idiots that book you for 4:30 then as the time approaches and your having a late lunch with your friend at your place and she gets booking calls from the same guy wanting the same time!

Gentlemen, if your going to shop around, at least have the decency to let the lady know you won't be coming, and not 25 minutes before you are scheduled to arrive.

At least that way the lady may be able to receive another gentleman instead of having wasted time sitting around wondering if he is going to be there. I have much better things to do with my time than sit around waiting for an idiot.

• Like 4

Please PLEASE do not contact me book a time then text me before our appointment time and continuously tell me how nervous you are and then not show up

I do understand meeting someone for the first can make a person nervous but do not book if you are uncertain about coming

I am not one to waste your time so please do not waste mine

Thanks

My phone is to strictly book appts not an all day text fest of mindless chit chat. If a person does nor want to be suspected as a waste of time or be blocked for good, please stay within the parameters of asking for info pertaining to the lady's services and or booking the appt instead of text messages that go on forever and ever. I dont have time for this.

Same goes for booking an appt in advance only to be followed by endless text messages in short spurts and then hours later attempting to carry on the conversation.

• Like 3

Major turn off!

When you book an appointment and do no show up .. no call/text/message to cancel

Please do not contact me regarding a booking but yet still inquiring about other ladies at the same time

Trying to negotiate my rates especially when I am visiting another city

• Like 2

OMG! I have wanted to do this so many times!

Unsolicited pics are so unwarranted (and unwanted).

We do not ask you to send pics of your anatomy, so why do guys think this is ok?

Considering that most of us are looking at these on our phones, it makes it seems as though the person sending it has a 2" dick! lol

I will never understand the meaning behind sending them, I just wish it would it stop.

As I know unsolicited pictures of certain anatomy was one thing several ladies have mentioned finding more than a little annoying, I thought some might appreciate this woman's chosen strategy as a response:

http://distractify.com/sex-relationships/2016/06/15/dick-pic-revenge

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Ok, this made me laugh and laugh and laugh!

I can't for the life of me understand why some guys think this is not only OK, but might score them points with a lady? Deeply odd.

I mean, seriously...

Even someone who really loves you probably doesn't want to be surprised with a texted picture of that bit of your anatomy as they're in a coffee shop, or class, or on a a bus. They won't give a happy, dreamy sigh and thank the universe for the wonder of you, and if THEY won't, and they actually LOVE you, why on earth would a stranger like it??

As I know unsolicited pictures of certain anatomy was one thing several ladies have mentioned finding more than a little annoying, I thought some might appreciate this woman's chosen strategy as a response:

http://distractify.com/sex-relationships/2016/06/15/dick-pic-revenge

Guest *Ste***cque**

[quote name=stillopensdoors;

Even someone who really loves you probably doesn't want to be surprised with a texted picture of that bit of your anatomy as they're in a coffee shop' date=' or class, or on a a bus. They won't give a happy, dreamy sigh and thank the universe for the wonder of you, and if THEY won't, and they actually LOVE you, why on earth would a stranger like it??[/quote]

Uh oh! Quick, anyone know how to delete a pic that was just sent from my phone? :)

As echoed previously, I absolutely cannot be bothered to answer messages that are as follows: Hi, hey, how are you?, good morning etc with no follow up asking when my next booking availability is. i understand that some gentlemen will counter my preference with, "but I like to have a conversation before booking..." However, historically I have almost NEVER received bookings from texts that start that way. So why waste my time for that one in a million potential client? I have to focus on what makes me happy, and respomding to a text message that I know will likely turn into a series questions related what has already been answered.. Does not qualify as something that makes me happy!

Another pet peeve I have is during the actual massage portion, when I am trying to relax and tease the gentleman, he tries to squirm around underneath me, blindly flailing his arms around behind him, trying grope around for the good stuff... I enjoy the company of gentlemen who are patient and let me control the pace of the session. I am a professional after all and know what I am doing.

I have just stumbled upon this post from another forum...

"How to handle yourself once you are with the lady?

Be confident, introduce yourself: "Hi, I'm ***** and I'm the guy who will be having hot sex with you for the next 60 minutes". Yes, I use that line. (They are still women and respond unconsciously and naturally to all the subcommunication male attraction signals i.e; confidence, healthy/athletic appearance, good grooming and dress, humour, looks-like-a-leader/authority figure e.g; power, etc). "

Seriously, I could not think of a possibly more turn-off introduction. All that you will get by this kind of greeting is a courtesy giggle...at best.

First, truly confident gentlemen naturally exude said confidence; they don't need to force it on you with cocky comments.

Second: being a douchebag does not equal confidence. It has the opposite effect by highlighting your insecurities.

Thirdly: "hot sex"? I will be the judge of that, thank you.

Finally: Being greeted by a shy and sweetly nervous, kind gentleman is an incredible turn on :) I melt for these guys!

When someone judges me based on location even though I have 30+ recos...I absolutely hate that!

I personally wouldn't invite you to my in call location if I felt you would have any problems...sorry not my character

I go out of my way to make you feel relaxed and always leave happy and humble

But hey to each their own...your loss

• Like 1