And one could get a paper cut and die of flesh eating disease; every day is a roll of the dice.

That said, one of my best BJs ever was covered.

• Like 3

The discussion is now moot...even BBBJ's are now safe for ladies to offer because

PM has made it legal to sell sex but not ok to purchase it so no matter what is offered no perverts, er clients will be around to purchase any sexual services

PM has eliminated the worlds oldest profession and saved you ladies from us pervs.

You can offer the moon but no clients now to buy because it's illegal

Isnt Canada a better place now (this posted with sarcastic voice)

RG

• Like 3

The discussion is now moot...even BBBJ's are now safe for ladies to offer because

PM has made it legal to sell sex but not ok to purchase it so no matter what is offered no perverts, er clients will be around to purchase any sexual services

PM has eliminated the worlds oldest profession and saved you ladies from us pervs.

You can offer the moon but no clients now to buy because it's illegal

Isnt Canada a better place now (this posted with sarcastic voice)

RG

But i think you can't offer that moon, because he's planning to take away all the advertising venues too, isn't he. So how will anyone know what we are offering, with no place to offer it?

Chicken and egg lol

• Like 2

But i think you can't offer that moon, because he's planning to take away all the advertising venues too, isn't he. So how will anyone know what we are offering, with no place to offer it?

Chicken and egg lol

You might still be able to. You might be able to advertise on dating websites. They have an Intimate Encounters section. With some creativity and finesse you might be able to come up with an ad. It will take some time and a few emails with potential suitors before you reveal the fact that you are an ASP.

Just an idea.

It has been brought up many times and it will come up again.

Sadly any actual epidemiological studies from peer-reviewed journals are completely disregarded.

The debate become one based on "gut feelings" and as such is essentially non-resolvable.

You might still be able to. You might be able to advertise on dating websites. They have an Intimate Encounters section. With some creativity and finesse you might be able to come up with an ad. It will take some time and a few emails with potential suitors before you reveal the fact that you are an ASP.

Just an idea.

True, but i do not know of any dating website, even with casual encounters, that will not zap and block any sp using their site this way. And all it takes is a guy contact for NSA and her telling him how much for him to report her

Usually dating sites are the last place anyone wants to try to use to advertise. But there are free ad sites, including cerb. Which could also start requesting donations and/or membership fees to offset what they used to collect for banner advertising. provided they have a Adult only disclaimer and age verification confirmation page.

• Like 1

True, but i do not know of any dating website, even with casual encounters, that will not zap and block any sp using their site this way. And all it takes is a guy contact for NSA and her telling him how much for him to report her

Usually dating sites are the last place anyone wants to try to use to advertise. But there are free ad sites, including cerb. Which could also start requesting donations and/or membership fees to offset what they used to collect for banner advertising. provided they have a Adult only disclaimer and age verification confirmation page.

Really? Well POF and Ashley Madison spring to mind. It may not be open, but it is how may make "first contact", and I know it from personal experience.

Lyme disease has been in the news lately. Tis the season i thought, but maybe the headlines i was seeing was referring to your story?