Premarital Sex Turns Girls Into Prostitutes

This is absolutely true. I know every sp who became an sp did so because they had sex outside of marriage, for sure. Of course a lot of women who had sex outside of marriage did not become sps, but never mind about the majority. We are only concerned about a minority after all!

It is truly amazing the lengths some people will go to try and influence or force force their own moral standards on others. I personally have no problem with people who believe that premarital sex is wrong and I respect their right to not engage in premarital sex themselves but for fuck sake stop trying to push your beliefs on others and please don't use my tax dollars for your personal crusade.

Just my opinion

Guest ***t***iv***

Your comments are awesome, everyone! so fun to read, the comical, common sense way some people express their thoughts always cheers me up after reading this kind of negativity! great senses of humor here in the wonderful CERBnation!

oh, and thanks for sharing the news story :)

This is totally funny. Very funny. It merits some sort of award for unplanned humor. Have premarital sex today and be part of a meth explosion tomorrow. What next?

So, if Premarital Sex Turns Girls Into Prostitutes -- What does it turn boys into?

After all it does take at least two people. Unless of course you are also shaming the girls for self discovery -- masturbation.

Just saying... :confused0024:

I thought it was pretty funny. I guess I finally have a reason for why I became the pussy hound I became. It was that damn premarital sex with that chunky little red haired girl out back on the football field! I wonder if she became an SP somewhere? LOL!!! :)

Doesn't the Las Vegas Police Department have anything better to do with their time and money but to host and co-sponsor events like "Choose Purity" and spread stupidities around?

Unreal lol

Maybe we should introduce Regina Coward to Mme Alotta Fagina :)

So, if Premarital Sex Turns Girls Into Prostitutes -- What does it turn boys into?

Exactly!

Let me ask you: if a young girl has sex with another young girl (pre-marital, of course) does she still run the same chances of turning into a drug addict, a prostitute, a sexual assault victim or even a gang member or is it with boys only?

I guess they haven't done that study yet lol

Turning into an SP is a slippery slope.

Oh sure, it's all very innocent and fun at the beginning...

First it starts with somebody mentioning the word "sex". Usually in the school yard. Yes people - it can start at a very early age.

Then one sees a picture of a naked person. Usually on the Internet. The Internet is an impure hell-hole of impurity.

Well ya' see, this is where it really starts going to hell in a handbasket - one starts to have those, ummm - "Thoughts". You know what I'm talking about? "Thoughts". One should really not have any "Thoughts"...it leads to impurity and things like say, Masturbation?

Ok, shit!. There, I said it: Masturbation, Masturbation, MASTURBATION!!! Ooohhhhh, fuck! Once a Masturbation happens, everyone in the whole neighbourhood is impure - ick....impurity. Why can't we all just be pure? I like pure. Impurity is impure. But wait folks - it get's worse....much worse.

I knew someone who knew someone else who had a friend who overheard a conversation or read an article or something like that on the internet (the internet is always right) that Masturbation leads to SEX and getting promiscuousized and starting a Meth Lab and ultimately leads to being an SP!

Lesson learned: Don't have any thoughts, don't look at naked people and for purity's sake, DON'T MASTURBATE! Stop Masturbating! I know you're Masturbating right now. We can all see you. So stopit or else you'll go blind and turn impure.

I love how these idiots equate an enterprise to moral turpitude. Remember to use a very WIDE brush to condemn everyone.

On a more serious note - were the attending children exposed to violent pictures or depictions at this "Choose Purity" event?

Edited by Jabba

*sigh* I'm getting tired of the whole "protect women's virtues (their virginity) while celebrating men's sexuality" thing. Don't we women get to play too?? Of all my friends that have had sex before marriage (and that was probably 95%), absolutely none of them have become prostitutes (to my knowledge). Two became strippers, quite a few became pregnant, and some became lesbians. I am an SP because I love what I do! I would hate for anyone to tell me that I have been victimized, because I have complete and total agency of myself and do not wish that to change for any reason. Politicians should stop trying to enforce their own beliefs on the majority of females. -_-

*sigh* I'm getting tired of the whole "protect women's virtues (their virginity) while celebrating men's sexuality" thing. Don't we women get to play too?? Of all my friends that have had sex before marriage (and that was probably 95%), absolutely none of them have become prostitutes (to my knowledge). Two became strippers, quite a few became pregnant, and some became lesbians. I am an SP because I love what I do! I would hate for anyone to tell me that I have been victimized, because I have complete and total agency of myself and do not wish that to change for any reason. Politicians should stop trying to enforce their own beliefs on the majority of females. -_-

Naw - apparently, you female folk are incapable of protecting yer own hormones and wet parts. Dang it - I wish there was a church or some other service that could shield females from their own "urges". I want to wish all female ladies of the female persuasion to stop using their female parts to enjoy life because the state says you shouldn't be doing stuff like that. Whatever that is...?

Umm - sarcasm going on here....