Katrine Cannon

Avg. of 38 Recommendations

Just got back from an hour session with Katrine and have to add my vote for her excellent service. Location is great for me as is in the Plateau area in Gatineau and her appartment is very pleasant, modern and appealing. I had a bit of a problem with the snow because of the latest storm but that is temporary and I got there fairly easily.

As others have said, she is a very nice person, laid back and easygoing. She was a bit tired having just finished a 90 minute massage so she asked if I wanted to start by massaging her. Man, would I. I love to massage a beautiful woman , all over. She was relaxed and very responsive. I enjoyed kneading her muscles and caressing her immensely. Her body is toned as she works out a lot and her butt is to die for. No need to mention her other evident attributes as they are in your face.... She has beautiful skin, very soft and delicate. She is a great kisser. Her massaging skills are right up there.

All the info is on her site and she is well reviewed. Just a great date.

Merci Katrine pour un si beau moment.

• Like 1

Seen Katrine a few times now. she is a hell of a good time. always looks and smells great. she takes great care of herself. takes care of you like king.

• Like 1

I had the best massage in my life with Katrine in January. She has a very relaxing studio in Hull, and really knows how to de-stress a guy. I look forward to a return visit!

In Early March, I had the absolute GREAT fortune to meet this wonderful young lady! I was quite nervous to say the least, however she was very calm and reassuring, even during our texts. I asked some questions and she was very informative and not dismissal. The experience was fabulous right from the get-go.

When I arrived, she greeted me at the door with a warm and inviting smile...OMG, her pictures as wonderful as they are did not do this Angel from heaven above the true justice. Absolutely gorgeous!

Her place is soooo clean and immaculate; a place of beauty really be-fits her!!

The massage was very relaxing and the sensuality that she brought to the session was absolutely mind-blowing. I could sit here for DAYS writing about each and every detail, but you guys will just have to go check her out for yourself and experience the sheer exxxtasy! I will see her as soon and as often as possible :)

Thanks again for the most amazing time Katrine

xoxo

Ron

Well after months of debating and thinking I missed my shot; I finally got to see Katrine today. I have wanted to see Katrine before she had gone independent and I have to say the wait was worth it. I met Katrine today for an hour session and it was by far the best therapuetic massage I have ever had. She worked out all the kinks. I have to admit the moment I saw her I thought that her photos did not do her justice. I was in awe. When I got off the table it took me some time to get my sea legs let me tell you.

I can't wait to see Katrine again to work out all my kinks. thank you Katrine :)

• Like 1

Saw Katherine for the first time today but let me tell you it won't be the last. The therapeutic massage was perfect and the final was very very nice.

• Like 1

Saw here at her Hull location. A bit out of my way, but worth it. Her place is nice and clean and service was top notch. I had seen her MA ads, but when I saw her switch to FS I knew I had to go and will again if I get a chance.

Had the pleasure of meeting Katrine last fall for my first MA experience, and just getting around here on cerb recently. It was such a great experience that I thought I should post a recommendation here. I had the "sensual excitement" massage for 30 mins, although I should have gone for the 45 min or even the 1 hour. Massage was 10/10 for quality, and then add on all the details that made the experience as good as it was (great personality, great body, and those tits...wow). I'm glad I chose katrine as my first MA experience. I would highly recommend her. Take my advice, and enjoy!

I will preface this review with the standard your mileage may vary disclaimer but in all honesty, if you have never gotten a massage of this nature previously or have been hesitant to try then do yourself a favour and let Katrine be your first. It is easy and accurate to state that she is excellent at what she does and regardless of what massage package you choose, it will make for a great time and your body will thank you for it once you are finished.

Upon entering her residence, Katrine greeted me with a warm welcome and if

you are the anxious type like myself this is just the first step in the many

that she executes that will help put you at ease. I wish I could describe

what she was wearing in great detail but to be fair she wasn't wearing too

much and frankly I wasn't bothered by it in the slightest. If you've checked

out her website and perused her pictures then you have an idea of how

beautiful a woman Katrine is but face to face is where you really get to see

how fantastic she looks from top to bottom. She says she goes to the Gym and it shows as she is toned and very fit. Beyond that there are a number of

places you can get lost looking at Katrine; her eyes, her lips, her legs,

and you certainly cannot leave out her breasts. It is safe to say they are a

handful and presumably a mouthful as well. It is understandable if you

cannot keep your eyes off them throughout the massage.

Prior to making the short walk over to where the massage takes place, you can see that she keeps her place tidy. While it likely isn't a deal breaker for

the majority of people, it certainly doesn't hurt that she takes the time to

make her place presentable as well. Of course if you are spending too much

time looking at the decor, you are already not taking full advantage of what

you have in front of you.

The massage room is well lit, has music playing in the back ground. For my

visit it was of the top 40 variety but again if you are putting too much stock into the music then you clearly need to loosen up still. The background noise could be a dentist drill and you won't mind. Once Katrine gets her hands on you, that's the ideal time to let your worries go away and focus on what's important. Letting Katrine take care of you.

If you choose a massage with girlfriend privileges then you are certainly in

for a treat. While I have a rather uncanny ability to ramble on excessively

(review not withstanding), even before I stepped foot on the massage table I

got to find out how good a kisser Katrine truly is. On her website, she is

confident enough to state that she is a great kisser and she backed it up

and then some. She absolutely emanates sensuality and you start to feel it

after a few soft and delicate kisses. Yes tongue is involved and Katrine got

me going just enough to have me yearn for her and what she had in store next. If you think it can't happen to you so easily, Katrine will prove otherwise. It's almost easy to forget I was there for a massage as kissing her and holding her body close to mine was as great an ice breaker one could ask for.

When it's time for the massage, the table Katrine uses is comfortable and

lengthy so taller individuals like myself won't have to worry too much about

dangling off of the sides. If you've got the skills, I'd recommend starting

with giving Katrine a massage. Since I can't massage my way out of a paper

bag, I had to decline this offer but you don't have to be like me. If you want the opportunity to rub her body up and down, do it. She is bound to thank you when it is time for her to massage you.

Since I started with the massage after the brief but delightful make out

session, I learnt quickly how good Katrine is with her hands. I noticed

plenty of attention was given to my upper body and with all the pressure

points and sensitive muscles there, it may be a subtle observation but worth

noting. She focuses on one side of the body fairly thoroughly before moving

to another side. Of course having her hands on your shoulder blades is just

the beginning. Feeling her hands rub and caress my back, legs, thighs and

neck. Every extremity gets attention all the while Katrine stays attentive

making certain I am enjoying myself which I most certainly was. An early

exclamation point to the massage would be Katrine's bodyslide which is

arousing as it sounds. If you are wondering what big breasts feel like

against your naked back, the short answer is fantastic. Katrine isn't shy in

the slightest and when she gets up close and personal the way she does it

will get your body tingling.

This is dependent on the type of person you are. For the quiet types, you

can certainly let Katrine do her thing but you'd be missing out on some very

light hearted and easy going conversation. Whether you prefer to speak in

English ou Francais, Katrine doesn't miss a beat as I was able to keep a

dialogue going with her for the duration of the massage. Presuming you

aren't just focusing on her naked body, and you can be forgiven for doing

so, being able to just talk about anything and everything certainly helped

get rid of any lingering anxiety I had coursing through my body. Don't be

afraid to ask her questions. She's a fascinating woman and while you come

for the massage (and perhaps some extra benefits), you certainly can stay

for some stimulating conversation. Yes she has an accent, and yes it is sexy

but I figured that was a given.

When it's time to turn over, this is where business picks up. This portion

will vary depending on the type of massage you arranged but in any event

Katrine gives you special attention in the area you were most likely waiting

for. Have to admit I tried in earnest to shut up and just enjoy it but even

if you still feel the urge to talk, Katrine doesn't get fazed in the slightest. If you're going with strictly a massage then Katrine will work you over until the very end. Of course when that very end occurs is up to you, or more specifically when you have reached your pleasure plateau.

While Katrine is unquestionably an expert masseuse with her hands, if your massage includes girlfriend privileges or more then you get the immense pleasure of seeing and more importantly feeling how much of an expert masseuse Katrine is with her mouth. There's a number of worthwhile cliches I could use and all of them would be relevant to describe the feeling I got from Katrine and her mouth but instead I will just state if not implore that you experience it for yourself. No need to thank me afterwards.

Katrine has frequent specials and I would be amiss not to state that you

should take full advantage of them when they come around. I was apprehensive about it prior to the encounter but when it was time for Katrine to switch from using her mouth to sliding me inside her that's when the ride (no pun intended) reached its crescendo. Katrine quipped that she has a magical pussy; sorry there was really no way of stating that conservatively but she wasn't lying when she said that. Again I encourage you to try it for

yourself since words can only describe the experience which is nowhere near

as good as actually participating and doing it. Perhaps the only thing missing from the session was getting the opportunity to find out how good she tastes down there but unfortunately I have no one to blame but myself for that not happening. Hey, I am only human remember?

So in summation, Katrine will make the time you spend with her worth your

while. Just being in the presence of her and putting yourself in her capable

hands is something you will want to do time and time again. She will give

you the massage of a life time and certainly more if you choose to pursue

additional perks. It goes without saying that I recommend her wholeheartedly. However fair warning that whether she is your first massage or it is just your first massage with her, you will fall under her spell and have no need to worry about getting a massage from anyone else, period.

• Like 2

I just realized I never wrote a recommendation for Katrine. Well overdue, so I guess now is as good a time as any to fix it.

I went in for a massage, the "Sensual Excitement" (For more information, do check her many options available). On her website, there are a few mentions of 'Professional Massage', but I didn't pay too much attention. But wow, it was way beyond any expectations I had, and even if I knew she is trained, I wouldn't have expected the quality of massage I got from her. I normally go for a massage for my back, but I can certainly say that I enjoyed her much more then my usual massage therapist.

And this awesomeness doesn't even include any of the other wonderful delights that is Katrine Cannon. To start of with, her place is warm, and inviting. Impeccably furnished, and the massage area is well done. Every place I've ever gone to has been nice, but she seems to put in so much effort into making you feel as if you're walking into a hybrid of a high end spa and your girlfriend's house, the best combination in my opinion.

Then there is Katrine herself. I can't really put it into words, but it was a feeling that I had. I'm sure her other clients will agree that she has a certain quality of being incredibly confident. She exudes sexiness, and for good reason, she is fit!

Like I said, her massage was fantastic, amazing kisser, but one thing that I still remember very vividly was when bent over, and glided her breasts over me. Now I don't really have a breast size preference, all look amazing to me. But I remember holding my breath because I was just surprised how great they felt. That was a definite bonus in an already brilliant session.

She asked if I wanted to massage her. Well, an opportunity to have a great view of a sexy lady, and rub my hands over her...how could I refuse. Although, I must say, my massage was probably no where close to being as good as hers, I do hope she enjoyed my attempt at it.

I regret the circumstances that made me unable to go for my second appointment with her, and now being in Toronto, it'll be a while till I can again :(

Even if you just want a simple massage, for health reasons, she'd be my number 1 choice.

• Like 1

This recommendation is a bit late but better late then never. I have met Katrine for the first time early last week and all I can say is I should have booked with her before and longer.

Katrine is a great kisser as mentioned before and she has got one great body, she works out and it shows. My visit with her was way too short for me to give out better details of our encounter but I have to admit that her eyes are beautiful to look at when she was on top of me. Katrine was staring at me and I could not stop staring back at her.

I have to repeat with her for sure and it will be sooner then later.

She gets the top Notch seal of approval.

Thanks Katrine.

During my 4 years of hobbying I've met many great ladies and had lots of hot sessions, but a few woman really stand out. Katrine is one of those women. I didn't think of this until yesterday when I noticed she'd recently posted a whack of hot pictures on her profile that show off her spectacular body. My favorites are a series of her in a short pink top with tight, torn jeans that contrast perfectly with her exotic look (piercing brown eyes, darker skin, blonde highlights) and her lean, athletic body. Just wow. And then I realized how much I ... admire her.

I run, lift weights regularly to stay in shape, so I know how hard it is to be disciplined and fit, to be lean/strong. But I don't know how she works so hard. Her body is absolutely perfect (flat abs, tight ass, toned legs, strong shoulders/arms; athletic yet feminine) but what's really impressive is the drive, the will, the desire to reach her goal. She's a serious woman. I saw her last month for a regular massage because I've been having trouble the past year with my lower back. For 60 minutes she worked exclusively on my lower back, performing over 40 different massages moves or techniques to loosen the muscles. Outstanding therapeutic massage. I plan to see her many more times because she's officially trained - another one of her goals. She has other goals too, which I'm confident she'll reach because she's a serious woman. I would say she is the most driven, goal-oriented woman I've met in the industry - which is even more impressive when you're as hot as she is (and such an amazing kisser!). So, Katrine is now officially a member of the "blue_eyes" hall of fame! :bowdown:

The hall membership currently stands at 5 and is limited to women who are impressive, totally unique, and honest in who they are. I've had super hot experiences with a few (but not all :() of these women, but membership is not about hotness, it's about being special and unique as a woman. In alphabetical order (because who could rank them?), they are: Claire Heavens, Jasmin (of CMJ), Jordyn, Katrine, and Nathalie Lefebvre. I think it's kind of cool that they're all so different and none are my type. I guess I just love women. :)

• Like 2

It's been almost a year since I last saw Katrine and Angel's touch. And almost 3 years since I first met her. I've been watching her mature in the last 3 years into this blond bombshell. Her last photo albums show her with a almost perfect body. She works out hard at the gym to slim down and get fit. I saw that she was going back to school in the fall and was going to have limited time to give massages so I wanted to see her before she went back to school. Today I had the time go to see her. Booking was fast and easy. Went to her place in Gatineau, It was a bit of a drive for me, but easy to find. Knocked on her door. and she opened it wearing a little bikini. She walked up the stair, wiggling that tanned bum in my face. She looked very sexy and beautiful and all nicely tanned.

She looked beautiful with her perfect figure and blond hair. I took my shower and hopped on the massage table, where she gave me a nice therapeutic massage.

Then she asked me if I wanted to massage her body. I said yes and got right to it. Nothing better then massaging a beautiful body. She seemed to enjoy it and was relaxing. Enjoyed massaging her big breast and kissing her. Then it was my turn again. she stared with body slides, which were awesome. forgot to mention that she has mirrors on her walls, where you can see her glistening body sliding over you :). Mean while we were chatting and I was getting to know the real Katrine better. She is a very intelligent and goal oriented woman and determined to get what she wants in life. Back to the massage, It was very good, but ended all too soon :). Back to the shower to clean up.

and a kiss good bye.

Thanks for a great time Katrine :) xoxoxo

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Like many, I took way too long to post my gratitude. I saw Katrine a while back at Angel's. I was only a touch nervous, but I still introduced myself with my first real name (no big deal) and started laughing. I think she probably knew I was a Cerbie. After seeing one of her posted schedules (great website too!) I called to confirm that she was in that day, so I headed over. Next time I see somebody I will keep repeating "webothscore" as I walk towards ... Anyway, it was for a massage like no other. Let me tell you, her energy level has to be unmatched. What a fit body! Being around Katrine brings a comfort level everyone must experience. In addition to a remarkable afternoon, I enjoyed hearing about her past body competitions as well as her massage training. She has such an upbeat personality. She gave me the feeling that if she climbed a couple mountains that day, she would still be refreshed to do what she likes doing. Thank you for being so sexy!

Without a doubt an experience I will never forget. I was a bit nervous but excited going in but was put at ease quickly.

All I can say is adazing opps errr amazing. Although when I got to work I had trouble concentrating :shehot:. I will be returning in the near future

• Like 1

Guest n*wg**0

So as I've just started my new found activity, and with all the beautiful MA's in the Ottawa area, I had to pick one for my first time. So I wrote all the MA's names that I was interested in on pieces of paper and put them in a hat. Guess who's name I pulled out! A couple of quick emails and everything was set up for today. Her place was super easy to find. Giddy like a little school girl, I went and knocked on the door and was taken back by her beauty. Wow. With her super friendly personality, it was like we had been friends for years. After a quick shower, it was off to the table. Her magic hands went to work and she fixed all my kinks and aches. What an angel, I could not keep my eyes of her perfectly sculpted body. She asked if I wanted to give her a massage. How could I say no, for all the hard work she had done for me, it was the very least I could do. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy rubbing oil on this goddess. My turn back on the table, that's where it really picked up, and that's where I stop. I'm a kiss don't tell kind of guy, but let me reassure you, it was one of the best experiences of my life. Needless to say at the end I was so weak kneed, I nearly fell over. In fact when I got home after the hour ride, I did fall out of my car! I'm still grinning. :) Gentleman, if you have not seen Katrine, I highly suggest you do. Do I plan to repeat?? Hell yes.

Katrine thanks for putting the pep in my step and filling my day full of sunshine! I should recover in a day or two! ;) Salut belle femme!

Well, where to start? I guess we'll start at the beginning a little over 2 years ago. Wait, no, too long ago. How about November 2013, I was in a pretty nasty car collision that's left me in quite a bit of pain and a lot of rehabilitation. Physiotherapy, chiropractic and gonna try some acupuncture as well. Which also lead to massage therapy.

In the collision, I've developed a couple of pinched nerves including my scyatic. My daily routine over the past couple month's have been anti-inflamatories and pain killers at the crack of dawn just to get me up and started. Anyways, back in December, I remember Katrine was studying to become a registered massage therapist and who better to see than someone you know!

Yeah, she's drop dead gorgeous with the sexiest lips you could ever kiss. So soft and supple. The absolutely most voluptuous breasts and her ass! WOW! "I hate to see her go but I looove to watch her leave!" :D! If Webster dictionary was a pictorial and they had the word "Perfect ass", Katrine's would be there. However...this meet was strictly professional!

So, I scheduled to meet Katrine on one of the worst wintery days ever in December at her home. It took awhile to find parking but finally did. I've known Katrine now for about 3 years and one thing about her is she's always taken great pride in her home and seeing her new place, nothing's changed. Very well maintained and clean. Well decorated with a great sense of warmth when you enter.

Katrine had me enter her massage room which was already prepared for me. Fresh linen, towel warmers on, the massage oils and the necessary materials needed to work on my scyatic nerve. The lights were dimmed and the temperature perfect. Not to hot and not to cold. Katrine asked me if she needed to leave the room as I stripped down but wasn't necessary.

So on goes the massage. Her hands worked every muscle leading to the scyatic starting at the back and working down to the thigh. The massage oils heating up and loosening up the muscles. She worked on me for 90 minutes until finally, it was over. I could have laid there easily for another hour. For the first time in a month, I was able to actually sit properly and put my socks on without grunting or in excrutiating pain! She worked out all the knots and even showed me a couple of tricks to help ease the pain. She was nothing short of being a miracle worker.

Not only is Katrine beautiful but very intelligent too. Easy person to get along with and good conversation. What else more can I say about this woman! She's awesome. Unfortunately there's no "kiss and tell" about this story but to tell everyone that Katrine suited my needs perfectly and she's assisting me to my recovery.

Thank you again Katrine!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Finally got to meet the wonderful Katrine Cannon!

You can see by her pages of reviews that she is a great SP and awesome person and I just want to echo that!

She saw me short notice and was a delight!

Cant wait to see her again!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.