Looking for a Driver

Hello Everyone!

I am looking to hire a responsible driver that I can depend on and who will keep me safe (and air conditioned).

I live in the south end and would need a driver a few times a week as I am pretty low volume.

I am pretty tired of cab drivers giving me the third degree.

Any ladies have any suggestions? Any fellas feel like having a pretty cool part time job?

thanks a bunch

Amanda xo

Hi LL

I have a friend of mine who is my driver and trustworthy.

I have known him for about 6 years.

He is always on time and when I have an outcall he waits very close by (about 5 min away) until I complete my call.

He is ALWAYS punctual and offers good security.

You will save a lot of $$ with a driver.

Cabs are such a waste of money.

PM me if you are interested!

XOXO

Sin Cindy

I drove a "friend" for a couple of years. A good driver will be discrete yet always close by, and they should always have your back. Be warry of any of these ads that pop up from time to time for trade, these lads do not have your best interests in mind and Cab drivers are hardly cost effective, even if they are working of the clock. Take the advice from Angela and Cindy and I'm sure you'll have plenty of options to make a sound decision.

^^^ Agree, go with someone that already works with someone else.

That way you will save yourself a lot of time and trouble looking for a driver.

Buy me a car and I'll drive you around! :mrgreen:

Willing to spin one of these ?

tata-nano.gif

The Tata Nano, currently tagged at $2500.

Not rated for Canadian Roads. Shipment cost from India not included. Buy now and get a free Fire Extinguisher in case of spontaneous fires.

OMG look at how small those tires are!! LOL... Some go karts have bigger wheels I think!!

OMG look at how small those tires are!! LOL... Some go karts have bigger wheels I think!!

If it's that small, it would seem like all the clowns getting out of the car at the circus :lol:

Guest s******ecan****

Forget the go kart I think this has bigger tires. (more trunk space too and probably a higher crash rating)

cart.png

Hahahahaha oh man I'm just logging on now. Kate, you are hilarious. We need to team up again soon!

So my inbox just about exploded, some guys are offering to do it for free! How cost effective is that?

But I promise to reply to all of you at some point today (yay for more cancellations and more free time, woohoo)

and thank you Angela and Cindy, I will be in touch with both of you.

Posted via Mobile Device

I like the way you think!

Thanks Kate! I'm sure this crossed the mind of most Cerbites whom read this thread!

Hahahahaha oh man I'm just logging on now. Kate, you are hilarious. We need to team up again soon!

I'm getting excited at the thought of Littlelady and Kate "teaming up" :bddog:

Yeah, I'm in for some of that! I hear Toyota is offereing zero down, zero interest...

I'm getting excited at the thought of Littlelady and Kate "teaming up" :bddog:

Hmmmm the amount of vehicle types I've learned to drive over the years makes me ponder a career change. Especially when beautiful women need to be driven around and at times protected....who wouldn't want to be that ruffian who comes to save the day?

Best of luck with your searching LL. I hope you find a solid applicant!

Toyota is giving their vehicles away at Timmies..if you get lucky, don't let it take off on its own, recalls....

Vehicles involved in the sticking accelerator pedal recall include:

4364649243_451edaee06.jpg

• Certain 2007-2010 Camry
  • Certain 2009 Camry Hybrid
  • Certain 2009-2010 Corolla
  • Certain 2009-2010 RAV4
  • Certain 2010 Highlander

rolluptheloooser.jpg

Thanks Mod I borrowed your picture from last year ;) I think I would ask Tim's for the cash instead of the vehicle....Now the ladies would deserve something much better then a Toyota, while going to an appointment!

Yeah, I'm in for some of that! I hear Toyota is offereing zero down, zero interest...

....Now the ladies would deserve something much better then a Toyota, while going to an appointment!

Littlelady, be careful of what PistolPete might be offering. He was recently seen after work with his car.....the picture tells the story.

http://i63.servimg.com/u/f63/12/43/15/29/fuck_a10.jpg

Now Capman that was not very nice, but pretty funny. I'm far too busy seeing ladies, I don't fit the bill to be a driver. But the ladies should have something more than a piece of crap Toyota...just my take on it;-)

Forget the go kart I think this has bigger tires. (more trunk space too and probably a higher crash rating)

cart.png

That looks like the vehicle that slammed against my car last week. The driver bailed.

That looks like the vehicle that slammed against my car last week. The driver bailed.

Was it Bubbles that was driving? :pimp: