Why not book from CERB when you are on CERB?

Well it's true I haven't been in the biz for long but I haven't experienced it too much. But some gentlemen (I have 2 regulars namely one who is a former CERB member) visit CERB and guests so can see the ads. Otherwise I do some bookings directly here with some CERB members and some either through emails or texts. Only had 2 members that didn't want to give me their handle and I must admit I didn't inquire more as of why. They were nice clients so indeed I didn't feel anything wrong with that.

I don't have a website yet but it's in the works and thinking of offering special rates for CERB members that would indeed need to book on CERB so yes I believe your idea might be a good idea.

Don't know if that answers your question or not.

Barbara

• Like 1

Actually vexing. For me, as part of offering my verification/screening information, I not only include my board handle, I confirm it through PM

However I book through email (the ladies I thus far have seen prefer email) Board handle is just an added piece of information/identification

If someone doesn't wish to share their board handle why mention they are even on CERB.

If you feel the least bit uncomfortable or unsafe, don't book this client, potential client

Anyhow a rambling

RG

• Like 3

Yes this happens all the time and reasons may vary...

I have some clients that tyhey just prefer that person doesnt know that they come from Cerb.. because some guys think that if you know they are from CERB you will give a different treatment or you would be some how different... (wich Is not the case) I believe we all provide the same service regardless of where the contact came from...

Also some rather keep their handle private.. simply because they are lurkers or not big posters...

And there is also the fact that is a lot easier to book using your email, than the PM system... say you are using your smart phone... and there is people around is a lot simpler to use your phone and you are simply writing an email than having the page load, enter your login, go to the pm, and press a few more bottons and chances that otehr people may be able to peak at the page you are looking at....

• Like 1

These responds do open a new light for me! I wonder sometimes if I am just being to cautious or if there is something to it.

I think I may offer a CERB booking rate, as it might relieve some of my concerns.

Recently I visited a town, I had a CERB member confirm and chat right up to the last hours of a 2 hour visit, but then never showed up... and this made me think that perhaps he intended on doing this on the phone rather then PM as he knows he could have been reported as WOT. Funny, this person only booked after I announced my visit on another site, so maybe when traveling to this city, I will stick to CERB so you have no other way of booking me.

But not only him, many others, and these are the ones who tend to no show or WOT . Upsetting but did not faze me as I always have a back up plan too;)

Good points brought up by all the posters, I for one hate to sign in on CERB on a phone, it jumps and asks me for all kinds of strange things...so perhaps this is on track too.

I will see how this new offer works for me, ladies feel free to PM me and ask me if it is working out!

xoxoox

Guest *l**e

this is likely only a me thing, but I sometimes dont use my cerb handle because a few massage providers have stated that they are nervous to massage me.

sometimes I just want to be truly anonymous.

this is likely only a me thing, but I sometimes dont use my cerb handle because a few massage providers have stated that they are nervous to massage me.

I would want nothing more then to be able to massage another provider! I for one would look at it as a learning session, as one can only KNOW massage when you receive massage. In School that is what we do, massage each other as a learning tool...

ya it is a you thing lol

But that being said, I can understand why ladies may opt out from that option, as there is much pressure on a provider to be the best of their skill, and perhaps shy if they are beginning?

While I imagine sometimes it is because someone has questionable motives, I suspect that often it is simply that many don't realize this is something that would give you peace of mind. This might just be one of those times when what seems obvious to your perspective and with your experience isn't to others.

I think those of us who are very active on the forums are more likely to book through CERB. But no doubt for many guys it is simply just another site among many that they take a peek at to see different ads. For them it may simply not occur to them that sharing their Cerb handle is something that would be helpful and appreciated, and the fact that they say they saw your ad/pictures on Cerb is probably just a go to conversation starter.

If they do indicate they found you on Cerb, I think it would be reasonable for part of your reply to be something along the lines of "Oh, you found me on Cerb. That's good to know, what is your username there?"

If they don't answer, then you know there may be something else going on beyond just the person not thinking to mention it. I'm sure your idea of a discount would probably also do the trick if that works for you.

• Like 7

I have had a few gentlemen message me saying they saw me cerb but were hesitant to give me their cerb handle(which makes no sense to me) unless they were lying or they were just time wasters

I believe its only fair

You are in a very unique situation, because you can both be a MP and a recipient (client) of a MP

However for most prospective clients, they don't face that predicament (if what you face can really be viewed a predicament LOL) But for most cases, if a CERB member contacts a lady for an encounter, identifying himself as someone from CERB, I can't understand any reason to hide a handle. Something which is anonymous. And most ladies, well at least the ones I see, require full verification (including real name), so how revealing is it just to provide a board handle?

If someone doesn't want to give their CERB handle, then don't say they are on CERB. And if there are non sinister legitimate reasons for not wanting to disclose one's CERB handle to a companion, then companions can employ full verification/screening including real name prior to booking an encounter

Now if someone refuses to provide his board handle and also refuses to be screened/verified, I would think the lady has a right to then refuse the encounter

Anyhow, a rambling

RG

• Like 2

Guest Ou**or**n

Maybe they were just browsing CERB as a guest?

At this moment:

Currently Active Users: 1522 (588 members and 893 guests and 41 Spiders)

Guest p**h*x

In my experience trying to book through cerb has been somewhat problematic as the response rates tend to be slower or even none at all. Not always of course but more often than not it seems.

Additionally, a lot of ladies seem to specifically state in their ads they don't accept bookings through PM so I just tend to stick to calling or texting and don't really think about PM's. I find it easier and more concise when setting a date and time but mostly much more responsive.

I would of course never hesitate to share my cerb name with a lady that asked.

Guest p**h*x
So.....

for those of you who wish not to book threw PM, if you are given a lower rate or maybe require a PM with the date and time and confirmation time would you then PM?

If a deal was offered I would certainly take anyone up on it. However, I'd book through PM if it was stated in the ad that is the preferred method of contact regardless of a lower rate or not.

Huh... It never occurred to me to tell someone I saw her on CERB without giving my user name.

At this point in the ongoing strangeness that is my life, all the providers I see are here on CERB. It has always seemed logical, on first contact, to give my CERB handle along with my real name. It makes sense to me that this would be a comfort / security thing for her. A way of telling her I have nothing to hide and, if she is so inclined, she can take a quick look at my posts and form an impression. Seems only fair. I read her posts.

Would I accept a discount for providing my CERB handle? Sure! But I'd probably give it back along with the tip.

• Like 2

If I communicate with a lady from CERB outside if Cerb I always share my Cerb name. I'm not sure there should be any consideration if a discount for CERB members... this is the ladies livelihood and I believe in compensating her fairly for her time and would not expect to save simply because I filled out a CERB membership. Determination if rates is the ladies business so i leave it to her.

Just my opinion

Well, as you can see, my location is just a tad off the beaten path here so this issue has not come up. However, if I were to be travelling and found I was nearby and wanted to book a date with one of you lovely ladies, I would include my CERB handle in my opening email, text, phone conversation or whatever just so you may have a slight glimpse of the type of person who was asking. I don't see how our handle here should be kept a secret when I've already told the lady my real name. It doesn't make much sense to mention CERB and hide that, imo.

So.....

for those of you who wish not to book threw PM, if you are given a lower rate or maybe require a PM with the date and time and confirmation time would you then PM?

There are quite a few ladies who already offer a lower rate to Cerb members and the gentlemen do indeed have to share their handles and send a PM to confirm, whether they email or call/text for a rendez-vous. It is the only way they can get that preferred rate.

• Like 1

I have been told that CERB represents primarily the Ottawa area and the Maritimes. Nobody lives in Toronto, apparently.

Additional Comments:

I have been told that CERB represents primarily the Ottawa area and the Maritimes. Nobody lives in Toronto, apparently.

Additional Comments:

Well it is true that CERB seems primarily a Ottawa and Maritime focused community this guy is smalltown Ontario, having had encounters in Ottawa, Kingston, London and yes....Toronto too

And Toronto is more "homebase" for me than the other cities

A late night rambling from a small town boy who goes to the big city every now and then and women take advantage of him :-) :-) :-)

With that said, there is that other erb site that predominates Toronto which may explain why CERB doesn't seem so TO focused...but I have written a recommendation, or two or three or...from Toronto encounters I have had

RG

There are quite a few ladies who already offer a lower rate to Cerb members and the gentlemen do indeed have to share their handles and send a PM to confirm, whether they email or call/text for a rendez-vous. It is the only way they can get that preferred rate.

That is very generous of the ladies and I can only assume they see it as a good business practice.... for me personally my final decisions about who I book with are never driven by cost but almost exclusively by connection and attraction.

• Like 2

I don't think I've ever used PM's to book appointments. It's just too disconnected for my liking. I'm more a fan of using texts or an online booking program like CMJ uses.

As for giving out my CERB handle, I have no issues doing so if I'm seeing a woman who is registered on here. Sometimes I'll offer it up freely if I think it warrants it, but many times they will ask and I don't hide from it.

• Like 2

PM's per se have never been used by me to book an encounter, not that I recall. But I do add to verification/screening a PM to the lady to confirm my board handle, and in my cover email, let the lady know my board handle and that I'm on CERB...this btw is volunteered information.

Guys expect ladies to be alone with them intimately, and trust them

Well trust is a two way street, and I believe the more open I can be with the lady I want to see, the more relaxed she will feel with me.

If a guy doesn't or won't trust a lady with his personal information (and we are talking about in this thread just a anonymous board handle) how can a guy expect a lady to trust him to be alone with intimately.

In this case, we are talking about a man's anonymous board handle, versus a lady's safety and security. And safety and security trumps privacy each and every time

A rambling

RG

• Like 1