Why not book from CERB when you are on CERB?

Is this the reason why some forget to mention that they are on CERB, so that there is no trace of us meeting?

I do not know why, but it gives me the ebby gebby's to find out you are on cerb, but decide not to tell me:(

Just as you wish us to be honest and open when booking, so do we. I do not like the idea of booking a handle that perhaps has pulled a bad one on another sp.

I've only mentioned it when asked. So if in her booking form there is a section where she asks if I'm a member of a board, and my username, I give it. If she isn't asking for it, then it just doesn't pop into my mind.

Curious to hear your input. I may consider a different rate for booking threw CERB, will this work?

If this is something that you really value (knowing someone's handle on Cerb for comfort and/or other reasons), I'd say go for it. But I haven't checked your website, but if you don't have that question on your booking form, maybe just add it?

• Like 1

I see ladies almost exclusively from cerb. Even if PM is not accepted for booking by the lady, I will always inform her ( by texts or emails ) that I am a cerb member and give her my handle. It just makes sense to me to give her the peace of mind and comfort to know that I am a longtime and respectful member here.

On the issue of why not mentioning that you're a certain board member when booking, I have read a few posts ( on other boards) with posters claiming that by not mentioning they are a board member or giving their handle, they hope to receive an unbiased treatment. But I also have the feeling that by not mentioning their board handle, they hope that the lady will not discover some of their aggressive and non-gentlemanlike behavior from reading their posts.

• Like 2

That is very generous of the ladies and I can only assume they see it as a good business practice.... for me personally my final decisions about who I book with are never driven by cost but almost exclusively by connection and attraction.

It's not so much that it is a good business practice as opposed to being able to receive more information from the person contacting us (i.e. CERB handle) ;)

Most of the ladies I know (I have done it myself a few times too) who sometimes offer this incentive are mostly only looking to avoid bad dates/WOT/No shows and cancellers, especially while travelling.

It might also generate a bit more requests and, as a result, allow us to be even more picky about who we decide to spend time with.

That is, from a companion's perspective, and not a client's.

Sophia, do what you have to do so you feel comfortable and/or safer, before/during your appointments...

Having peace of mind is priceless :) xox

• Like 1

It's not so much that it is a good business practice as opposed to being able to receive more information from the person contacting us (i.e. CERB handle) ;)

Most of the ladies I know (I have done it myself a few times too) who sometimes offer this incentive are mostly only looking to avoid bad dates/WOT/No shows and cancellers, especially while travelling.

It might also generate a bit more requests and, as a result, allow us to be even more picky about who we decide to spend time with.

That is, from a companion's perspective, and not a client's.

Sophia, do what you have to do so you feel comfortable and/or safer, before/during your appointments...

Having peace of mind is priceless :) xox

What a great idea!

• Like 1

One other thing that I just recalled, and why I started confirming my board handle via PM. A very well known member here (he can say who he is) awhile back reported on other people booking ladies using his board handle. But a guy sending a email or text or whatever could say they are for example, roamingguy, yet never send a PM confirming board handle

Using the PM to confirm board handle ensures it is, well using me, in my case, roamingguy is contacting you, not someone else claiming to be roamingguy.

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

I with you.... do whatever works for you... my comment was a personal one... i don't look for a discount from ladies because I am a CERB member...i get great benefits already from bring a member.

Just my opinion

• Like 1

Thanks everyone dearly for your great insight. I am happy to have all of your great minds to pick for advice!

I am taking what you all said into consideration and will apply something to my booking procedure to help me in this issue.

xoxo

I like introducing myself through PM; text messages are too short to compose much of a greeting and introduction. Being a member may not automatically mean you're a gentleman, but it is yet another bit of information a lady can use to look up for references.

Ads which state "phone or text only" wouldn't get a PM from me (I'm interpreting it as the lady not wanting to watch her inbox), but I do find myself wishing I could do initial contact through it, even if it's just for the first message.

I don't know just how much a CERB reputation can be worth to a lady; probably doesn't matter that much, I'm just being who I am here too. Okay, maybe I'm a little bit less shy on here...

• Like 2

I doesn't bother me if clients book through my email and don't tell me if they are from cerb. As long as they are respectful to what I ask for, I'm happy.

I know for myself that I don't book appointments through the pm system.

I doesn't bother me if clients book through my email and don't tell me if they are from cerb. As long as they are respectful to what I ask for, I'm happy.

I know for myself that I don't book appointments through the pm system.

Agreed :)

I don't mind booking a repeat visit via PM, but not a first meeting.

I suppose what got me on this thinking path was while visiting PEI not long ago, I had a request for a special service. We had txt for 2 days, right up to the last 2 hours before the session. He claimed he was a CERB member, gave me his handle, ( one that I was familiar with ) THEN....BAM ! No more txt , no voice confirmation, just disappeared. Then I looked at his profile and this person was not logged on for while now. So I think someone just used his profile name to make this "fake booking" or he actually did it on purpose. Now had I asked him to PM with the date and time he wanted to book, at least I would have some kind of proof to back me up. ALSO, who ever it was, would have not been able to use a cerb name if I had a mandatory request to receive a PM to prove you are who you say you are.

It was very frustrating as I set aside 3 hours on my busiest day there, only 2 night stay! Grrrr...

• Like 1

Happens within this community more than we know, or attempts too. I've have had my handle used with bookings with ladies by other guys, why? I will never ever understand.

Kinda made me laugh though because two ladies that this happened too, on separate occasions, with another guy, the ladies already knew my number to text, well, he got caught red handed. ;)

If I'm meeting a lady for the first time, we send pm's or email's exchange cell numbers then I even confirm to her by email/ pm yes that was me at

$&@-#^*-1234 texting you.

I like certainty, and you ladies deserve certainty as well, for your safety, always keep your guard up, regardless where the bookings are coming from, this board or where ever.

I suppose what got me on this thinking path was while visiting PEI not long ago, I had a request for a special service. We had txt for 2 days, right up to the last 2 hours before the session. He claimed he was a CERB member, gave me his handle, ( one that I was familiar with ) THEN....BAM ! No more txt , no voice confirmation, just disappeared. Then I looked at his profile and this person was not logged on for while now. So I think someone just used his profile name to make this "fake booking" or he actually did it on purpose. Now had I asked him to PM with the date and time he wanted to book, at least I would have some kind of proof to back me up. ALSO, who ever it was, would have not been able to use a cerb name if I had a mandatory request to receive a PM to prove you are who you say you are.

It was very frustrating as I set aside 3 hours on my busiest day there, only 2 night stay! Grrrr...

• Like 1