lady on woodroffe and stranderd

Guest Knowledge

Anyone see this lady who advertise alot on CL?

Pm me any info you have pls.

Cheers!

In 2 weeks I have an appointment a toftt. I will report back.

Wow, talk about long-range planning. Good for you and look forward to hearing about your experience.

look forward to see what you think in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile I saw her a few weeks ago and she is really sweet. nice Asian girl.

Wow, talk about long-range planning. Good for you and look forward to hearing about your experience.

Yes long range indeed its the only way I can get away from my s/o lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Knowledge

Hmm so not much info then lol

I may just go this week :)

I'm pretty sure they are two different people.

I also saw the lady in your link.

Different locations & set-up.

Confirmed. They are definitely two different people. The one with the sexy legs is a very nice young lady :)

Confirmed. They are definitely two different people. The one with the sexy legs is a very nice young lady

Is she the one in the pictures? If so she looks nice and slim. I've been looking at that ad for a while now but haven't taken the plunge.

Is she the one in the pictures? If so she looks nice and slim. I've been looking at that ad for a while now but haven't taken the plunge.

If it's not her, she looks pretty close to that. Very nice sexy spinner-type. Great personality and good massage.

The one on Woodroffe and Strandherd, any picture? Also, can anyone recommend her? Seems a little pricey just for the massage, unless that includes all the extras...

Quote:

Originally Posted by nth_dimension View Post

If it's not her, she looks pretty close to that. Very nice sexy spinner-type. Great personality and good massage.

Finally saw her. I think she used to work at Bidwell?

She's a sweetheart, very cute, lots of fun, good massage. Not sure how far things go, anyone with info please PM me!

You have been talking about 3 different ladies.

The lady from Woodroffe and stranherd used to advertise as Julie and do male and female asthetics and massage from her home on Tacom near woodroffe and Stranherd.

She has since relocated to Carling and Cole and appears to be doing only massage.

The lady on Bidwell is still there and the other lady with the out of focus pics, long legs and her number on the pics is the third one.

• Like 2

Guest Knowledge

I meant laura. Any info on her please pm me.

Shes charging pretty high for just a massage. Was wondering if anyone knows why.