when do you give money back?

I searched the forums but couldn't find anything so please give your view-

If a gentleman has an odor, cheesy penis or something that causes you concern or an inability to be intimate, do you give back his money, half of it, or just ask him to leave keeping all of it?

After all this wouldn't become noticeable until after our time has started and some service such as a massage or conversation and massage has been given.

I think none should be returned as it's the gentleman's responsibility to maintain and know about his hygiene and health. He has used some of my time which has been allotted just for him and more than likely I've rescheduled something to accommodate it. Am I wrong?

• Like 2

Honestly maybe I would give half back to him, depending on how much time is past, only seems fair.

What if it was the other way around and the girl didn't keep her hygiene up? Does she keep all the money?! ... Again half for her.

• Like 3

In my humble opinion none returned. But you should have this a policy clearly stated in your website

The lady has blocked off a period of time for the man. Time blocked off for an encounter which she fully believed she was going to receive income (this is after all her livelihood) While she has certain responsibilities for an encounter (good hygiene, dressing up etc etc etc) the man has responsibilities too. And that includes good hygiene. If he can't show up clean, and can't be seen by the lady because of his hygiene (his fault) then she is in her rights to cancel and keep the money...unless he has a replacement screened/verified client for her, which is hardly unlikely

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Honestly maybe I would give half back to him, depending on how much time is past, only seems fair.

What if it was the other way around and the girl didn't keep her hygiene up? Does she keep all the money?! ... Again half for her.

Hi Conquistador, thank you for your comment but I'm not sure what you mean by can't keep her hygiene up?

As a provider this is my number one responsibility and concern, this wouldn't happen. I visit my doctor to often and I am completely aware of differences in my scent and anything else.

But either sex has the onus of being responsible and maintaining their health and hygiene and knowing they are fit to be intimate imo.

• Like 1

I couldn't agree more! Thanks for this.

In my humble opinion none returned. But you should have this a policy clearly stated in your website

The lady has blocked off a period of time for the man. Time blocked off for an encounter which she fully believed she was going to receive income (this is after all her livelihood) While she has certain responsibilities for an encounter (good hygiene, dressing up etc etc etc) the man has responsibilities too. And that includes good hygiene. If he can't show up clean, and can't be seen by the lady because of his hygiene (his fault) then she is in her rights to cancel and keep the money...unless he has a replacement screened/verified client for her, which is hardly unlikely

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Actually, if I'm reading what you say right (she has obvious hygiene issues) jmho but the potential client would be in his rights to cancel the encounter and leave with his donation

Part of the underlying "contract" if you will, is that both the lady and gentleman show up with good hygiene (clean etc). That in my experience has never been an issue with any of the ladies I have seen

As for sexual health, that again is each and every person's individual responsibility. No one, lady or gentleman alike has to bring a note from the doctor to an encounter saying passed STD/STI test.

But common hygiene, that is each and everyone's responsibility

A morning rambling

RG

• Like 1

I have been in this situation many times. As a general rule, once the cloths are off, then the donation is kept in full. So like if he takes his pants down and I see something or smell something bad, then I will tell them to leave. I do suggest to see a doctor asap, and sometimes I ask for test papers before booking again. That never happens, they never come back.

But if it is right at the door way I take half of donation and send them away explaining that the half is for the time I set aside, and perhaps next lady he visits he can arrive clean or sober ...what not

I always try to asses the gentlemen's mind set too. The last thing I want to do is have him become angry or in some cases violent. I had one person try to stand between me and the table where he placed my envelope. He was not going to let me take my donation very easily. If I feel this person could easily become agitated then I just hand it back to him and show him the door. Some men will get very upset at rejection and could also become a pain in the ass on the internet if they feel they have been " ripped off".

On my disclaimer, it states that I reserve the rights to refuse service based on hygiene, manners or under the influence of drugs or alcohol, but most do not read it.

• Like 2

Conquistador raises a good point.... what about if it is the SP who is not appropriate for the session.... ie. been drinking, bate and Switch, body odor etc.... While this has never happened I would not feel any requirement to pay but would politely excuse myself.... I might pay a cancellation fee but to be honest it would be more out of concern for the lady than any requirement.

While these meetings are enjoyable and personal there are still business arrangements and both parties need to be professional and respectful...if either party us not they should not expect to gain financially from the meeting.

In reality I think these types of problems can be avoided by clients simply by ensuring they are clean and healthy when booking and by doing there research about SP'S.

Just my opinion

• Like 1

Hi Conquistador, thank you for your comment but I'm not sure what you mean by can't keep her hygiene up?

As a provider this is my number one responsibility and concern, this wouldn't happen. I visit my doctor to often and I am completely aware of differences in my scent and anything else.

But either sex has the onus of being responsible and maintaining their health and hygiene and knowing they are fit to be intimate imo.

I'm just being devil's advocate here, i'm sure you keep yourself in top shape and everything but I'm sure not everyone does to be honest (I would hope this not the case).... Not that I've ever encountered this and pretty much just see well reviewed ladies, so never an issue with me.

• Like 1

I agree, you have good reasons not to refund him.

First off, some of your policies weren't respected, (it is a matter of mutual respect and making each other comfortable)

Second, you said he used your time and you already gave him some service. So for those reasons I believe that it is within your right not to refund him. Especially under these circumstances ;).

• Like 1

Actually, if I'm reading what you say right (she has obvious hygiene issues) jmho but the potential client would be in his rights to cancel the encounter and leave with his donation

Part of the underlying "contract" if you will, is that both the lady and gentleman show up with good hygiene (clean etc). That in my experience has never been an issue with any of the ladies I have seen

As for sexual health, that again is each and every person's individual responsibility. No one, lady or gentleman alike has to bring a note from the doctor to an encounter saying passed STD/STI test.

But common hygiene, that is each and everyone's responsibility

A morning rambling

RG

I'm just talking about hygiene and not STDs and such.

But you answered my question, that the client would leave leave with his donation... So goes both ways. I may leave half of the donation but all depends on what it is.

• Like 2

I have been in this situation many times. As a general rule, once the cloths are off, then the donation is kept in full. So like if he takes his pants down and I see something or smell something bad, then I will tell them to leave. I do suggest to see a doctor asap, and sometimes I ask for test papers before booking again. That never happens, they never come back.

But if it is right at the door way I take half of donation and send them away explaining that the half is for the time I set aside, and perhaps next lady he visits he can arrive clean or sober ...what not

I always try to asses the gentlemen's mind set too. The last thing I want to do is have him become angry or in some cases violent. I had one person try to stand between me and the table where he placed my envelope. He was not going to let me take my donation very easily. If I feel this person could easily become agitated then I just hand it back to him and show him the door. Some men will get very upset at rejection and could also become a pain in the ass on the internet if they feel they have been " ripped off".

On my disclaimer, it states that I reserve the rights to refuse service based on hygiene, manners or under the influence of drugs or alcohol, but most do not read it.

As Conquistador and RG pointed out this does work both ways:)

To you Sophia I'm sorry you had to deal with a violent person, but they do exist and imo should be blacklisted by all.

I think there is a misunderstanding amongst a lot of men who seem to think if there wasn't any sexual activity then we haven't earned our money. As far as none reading the disclaimer, many don't read sites period, part of the problem.

• Like 1

As Conquistador and RG pointed out this does work both ways:)

To you Sophia I'm sorry you had to deal with a violent person, but they do exist and imo should be blacklisted by all.

I think there is a misunderstanding amongst a lot of men who seem to think if there wasn't any sexual activity then we haven't earned our money. As far as none reading the disclaimer, many don't read sites period, part of the problem.

True when you say some men do feel if we did not service them then we did not earn that donation....phewf....all the work I put into maintaining my business, location, my appearance, the ads, albums....ya I think I have earned before you even get threw my door! lol

• Like 1

True when you say some men do feel if we did not service them then we did not earn that donation....phewf....all the work I put into maintaining my business, location, my appearance, the ads, albums....ya I think I have earned before you even get threw my door! lol

Even forgetting all of that ... the realty is you met the obligations of the booking agreement made with the gentlemen.... by his turning up unprepared and not appropriate for intimate activities he did not meet his obligations.... you reserved a specific revenue generating time slot for him that he us responsible for paying you for.... if I book an appointment with a lawyer but arrive unprepared so the appointment does not accomplish what was hoped... i still pat for his time.

Just my opinion

• Like 4

I'm just talking about hygiene and not STDs and such.

But you answered my question, that the client would leave leave with his donation... So goes both ways. I may leave half of the donation but all depends on what it is.

Sorry wasn't implying you were implying about STD's...just more a general comment that obvious hygiene issues both ladies and gentlemen equally responsible, but STD/STI health are each individual person's own responsibility.

But I think you and I are in agreement

RG

• Like 2

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

He should be asked to leave without a refund. I'm sure it says somewhere on your website that you expect impeccable hygiene, not to mention, it's common sense.

Guest *Ste***cque**

What about the obvious? If it's just a hygiene issue, ask him (or her) to grab a shower.

What about the obvious? If it's just a hygiene issue, ask him (or her) to grab a shower.

That is obvious but I'm speaking to those things a shower can't solve.

If a man has a cheesy penis he may be yeasty, a shower won't fix that, if there is any type of unusual skin irritations, lumps bumps, etc, that don't look familiar a shower won't resolve those either. Basic body odor is another thing, offensive yes but it can be washed off.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

Luckily i have never had to deal with this in my biz...the worst i have have to encounter is perhaps a bit of leg stubble...doesnt make massaging very easy, but i survive.

If i did have to stop a session or not even start due to some thing similar to what you had described, i dont think i would refund anything. I came through with my side of the deal, she didnt. Sorry, but thats how it goes sometmes.

Good thread

Guest S*rca****sid

I believe that if you have a "No Refund" policy, it's best to state that when making contact (preferably in an email) and posted on a website and/or post if you have one.

Not having anything in writing could open yourself to a legal matter.

I believe that if you have a "No Refund" policy, it's best to state that when making contact (preferably in an email) and posted on a website and/or post if you have one.

Not having anything in writing could open yourself to a legal matter.

I would be less concerned with the legal implications and more concerned with the incident escalating or getting violent.... the fact that you have a written policy on your website that covers refunds could be helpful. That said I would always encourage safety over a few dollars.

Just my opinion.

• Like 2

Guest S*rca****sid
I would be less concerned with the legal implications and more concerned with the incident escalating or getting violent.... the fact that you have a written policy on your website that covers refunds could be helpful. That said I would always encourage safety over a few dollars.

Just my opinion.

Of course, you are definitely right! Safety does trump over a few dollars.

Guest *Ste***cque**

Hi Cristy,

It's not common for a man to have a yeast infection so a cheesy penis more likely is a hygiene issue. Bumps could be from using a razor, which some guys do use down there. Odour is odour. All these issues can be handled with a shower which is what I would suggest instead of keeping the donation and sending him on his way.

If you "suspect" an STI then send him on his way, with his money. You can't know for certain so the fair thing is to give him back his money since you're the one deciding to terminate.

If I suspected a yeast infection with an SP after we're naked, should the guy be able to do what you proposed and keep his donation?

Not at all... So sauce for the goose, I say.

Hopefully, terminating due to a suspected STI is a rarity and won't have much of an impact on your fiscal bottom line. :)

Hi Cristy,

It's not common for a man to have a yeast infection so a cheesy penis more likely is a hygiene issue. Bumps could be from using a razor, which some guys do use down there. Odour is odour. All these issues can be handled with a shower which is what I would suggest instead of keeping the donation and sending him on his way.

If you "suspect" an STI then send him on his way, with his money. You can't know for certain so the fair thing is to give him back his money since you're the one deciding to terminate.

If I suspected a yeast infection with an SP after we're naked, should the guy be able to do what you proposed and keep his donation?

Not at all... So sauce for the goose, I say.

Hopefully, terminating due to a suspected STI is a rarity and won't have much of an impact on your fiscal bottom line. :)

Sorry can't agree with this approach.... if you turn up Dirty or cheese I expect the SP to protect herself and either offer very limited services or send the guy home... in either case the issue is the guys so there is no refund from my perspective.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1