Seems pretty simple not sure about the rest but I have email account which is my Cerb name

I agree with Emma if you can't give your Cerb name then seems like your hiding or possibly one of the make appointment guys and then Cancel

Wake up boys enough of the kid games

Posted via Mobile Device

I have no problem using my Handle. Its something of a "brand" that is good to cultivate by making interesting and helpful posts.

There is one issue to keep in mind ... not everyone can access cerb at work, so sometimes regular e-mail is necessary. Certainly an original introduction through a PM on cerb is a good idea IMO.

I'm in. Generally like making the connection thru CERB with my handle and like others do have the email accout too which goes by the same name. Also agree with the notion that I want to be known as Winnipegcub and had hoped to build a reputation with the handle which ladies would know, respect and feel safe with.

don't see what the big deal is why not use your cerb handle when you email your name is there any ways maybe not your cerb name but your real name

Good point Emma.

A "pm" through Cerb also verifies that they are the individual for the most part. The mod is diligent when it comes to IP addresses and accounts.

Its not enough to disclose a cerb handle for a first time appointment. In the past, some individuals were conveying themselves to be other Cerb members.

Good point Emma.

A "pm" through Cerb also verifies that they are the individual for the most part. The mod is diligent when it comes to IP addresses and accounts.

Its not enough to disclose a cerb handle for a first time appointment. In the past, some individuals were conveying themselves to be other Cerb members.

yep that's excatly why we like the PM...we want to make sure they are who they say they are.

I use my handle all the time......or am I going to go blind using it so much?.......

Oh well.....something tells me it is possibly the lurkers who are trouble makers trying to capitalize off CERB reputations.....but since they can not PM from a CERB account...they are getting called out on it........'

CERB PM is a great way to referance.......

Way to go Emma...call them out on it.....

I use my Cerb handle for booking with a provider typically via PM only.

I know that some providers prefer emails and on one instance I included my Cerb handle and references.

I believe that as your reputation level increases it becomes an acceptable method to book as I have provided references before and was told that I did not really have to give any, but was appreciated. :-D Take note lurkers.

No reputable member will book and play games with a provider as the repercussions are to severe. The strong arm of the Mod will bring you down.

I take pride of the fact that I am a trusted member.

No reputable member will book and play games with a provider as the repercussions are to severe. The strong arm of the Mod will bring you down.

I take pride of the fact that I am a trusted member.

I only wish more thought like you did:cry:

I agree. A cerbite develops his reputation over time and should definitely use his or her handle to make appointments. I always point out my cerb handle even when using e-mail for appointments. It's like ``have a look and you will see who I am``.

I like the PM confirmation of the cerb handle as I never thought that some people might use another's handle to screw someone up. I'm too innocent I guess...:-)

A young SP I met told me that some guy e-mailed her claiming to be from CERB and told her that she could cut him a deal because that's what new girls are expected to do with board members and then she could get a good review out of it (this was before he met her).

I suggested she ask him to pm her on CERB with for his handle - he made some excuse about privacy and then I reminded her that that didn't make any sense because if he was going to write a recommendation (not a review) what name was he going to use.

There was no point in her reporting it to the MOD because we couldn't figure who he was or if he was really a CERB member at all.

Has anyone else ever heard of this sort of thing happening?

I think you can still report his email address.

A young SP I met told me that some guy e-mailed her claiming to be from CERB and told her that she could cut him a deal because that's what new girls are expected to do with board members and then she could get a good review out of it (this was before he met her).

I suggested she ask him to pm her on CERB with for his handle - he made some excuse about privacy and then I reminded her that that didn't make any sense because if he was going to write a recommendation (not a review) what name was he going to use.

There was no point in her reporting it to the MOD because we couldn't figure who he was or if he was really a CERB member at all.

Posted via Mobile Device

I use my cerb handle and make initial contact through PM after that I'll use mostly email which has the same handle. I don't friend anyone unless they've seen me naked that's their reward :>> which expalins that even with my wit and charm I only have 1 friend.

Peace

Mr Green

I'm sure it has happen in the past and will continue to occur. Anything of value (like reputation or recommendations) will find some hustler trying to trade it.

The main thing is for the ladies to close rank and exposure this behaviour.

I think you can still report his email address.

Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't spoken to her in awhile. I'll ask her if she kept it. This was like 2 years ago or something...

Yeah its pretty clear that those guys are hiding something. The word is spreading that becoming a CERB member has a certain advantages and these guys want in. I agree with the SP's who work on reference system. It keeps most of the creeps out like Time wasters, guys who send 100 emails before ever meeting the SP, No shows etc...

ATH

Time to do away with the time wasters and no shows. We as Sp's are quality companions and deserve to be treated that way. We take our business serious and provide top service.

Lexy