A big hats off is due to the Mod and Council.

Theirs is not an easy task, I think often underappreciated

The positivity of this site is why I'm here, and don't use any other sites any more

CERB isn't a board, it's a community

RG

• Like 5

mod is the key. There is a strict no nonsense approach to things, including slander, trolling, negative attitude, and even questionable ad titles. Anyone can come here and know they can freely post, even disagree, and not be attacked by moderators with personal vendettas, or favourtism of posters who are hostile and aggressive. Nobody who says nice things about sps gets called names or gets discredited.

We see that kind of behaviour on other sites all the time, question it and the whistleblower becomes the target of abuse.

Blow a whistle here, and a happy parade starts :)

• Like 4

Certainly the established set of rules and the excellent work if the Mod and council are major reasons for the success of this board but I also think the people who regularly come to this site value the community that has been created and want it to continue so they support the rules and the mod.... we know what an excellent resource this is and that if we don't support it the amazing SP's will not be comfortable being open here.

• Like 4

Not just me either... We do have two mods here (and occasionally a third) and lots of great members who flag the bad posts for us. It really is all about the community.

• Like 4