Turn offs for a hobbyist

I had this experience at a Montreal massage parlor last fall. I seen their ad on the bp site and noticed this young lady with a sexy body working that day. I book a time and show up at the location ready to go, she asked me to take a shower(I took one before showing up but what the hell I took one anyway). While I was in the shower she comes in the room and lays down on the massage table and looks at me showering(I don't mind I'm a bit of a exhibitionist), I come out dry up and she asked if I would massage her first, no problem I have offered to many ladies before and they often accept.

What happens next was a real turn off, she is laying on her stomach so I did her back and her legs and also her bum, 15 minutes go by and then I tell her to turn over, she does. I rub her legs and she is falling asleep so I decide to speed things up and go to her breasts she does not open her eyes and goes picking in her nose for gold, not once, not twice but about 6-7 times. I lost my erection and I packed my stuff and left while she was sleeping and picking her nose.

Yikes!!! Good call to leave when you did

Guest st*****ens**ors

One word text responses tend to kill my interest, I confess. I was excited about contacting someone highly recommended, and used text as her ad requested. I gave a courteous greeting, introduced myself, expressed interest in meeting her and asked if she was available at times x, y, or z. Her response?

The conversation went on for a bit as we tried to align schedules, but each of my sentences was met with enigmatic single word responses.

Eventually I gave up. She may be really lovely in person, and may have been too rushed for longer replies, but my enthusiasm was snuffed like a candle.

Sentences are sexy.

It is never appropriate or acceptable to just drop by a companions place uninvited EVER. Regardless if you have gifts.

Send them by courier or bring them your next booking. That's if you get invited back after pulling a stunt like that. First time for everything at my new place I guess. Shaking my head hard, Shocked and quite Pissed all in one....

Sorry! Posted in the wrong thread....I usually don't have many:icon_redface:

• Like 2

A messy incall location, it doesn't have to be perfect just tidy. Animals being around during the session. Funny but awkward. Dishonesty, I'm pretty laid back, if something isn't allowed just tell me.

• Like 1

A messy incall location, it doesn't have to be perfect just tidy. Animals being around during the session. Funny but awkward. Dishonesty, I'm pretty laid back, if something isn't allowed just tell me.

Once this tiny dog pissed by my boots at the door and I stepped in it with my sock, at first I thought it might have been water from my boots but then the smell reached my nose. I never said nothing and I never went back either.

• Like 1

One word text responses tend to kill my interest, I confess. I was excited about contacting someone highly recommended, and used text as her ad requested. I gave a courteous greeting, introduced myself, expressed interest in meeting her and asked if she was available at times x, y, or z. Her response?

The conversation went on for a bit as we tried to align schedules, but each of my sentences was met with enigmatic single word responses.

Eventually I gave up. She may be really lovely in person, and may have been too rushed for longer replies, but my enthusiasm was snuffed like a candle.

Sentences are sexy.

This has happened to me as well, and not just by text. Often I see this with email and pm inquiries as well. I understand that there are a lot of tire kickers out there who are just looking for conversation and may never actually book. Really, I understand that. I'm not looking for a pen pal, but a response that shows a bit of interest is nice. I don't even mind if it is a copy/paste answer with a quick customization. (that's what I would do.)

Replies that are less than 3 words long (often shortened versions of words because 'you' takes way too long to type out) that don't even answer all of my questions make me loose interest quickly. I feel like I'm disturbing them by showing interest in them, and that is the wrong way for me to start. I have moved on in these situations on a few occasions.

• Like 2

I lost my erection and I packed my stuff and left while she was sleeping and picking her nose.

Yikes! That sounds HORRIBLE!