Relax and Enjoy

Drove by today after getting no response. The place is for lease.

Wonder where everyone went?

This was a wondeful place with great ladies; what happened? It got a great review from all and then closes. I can only think that locals got wind of it and forced it to close. Really too bad-I guess their location did them in. I too wonder where all the girls went esp Mxxxxxxx MA. Did CMJ move in the last 6-8 months? And now we have a 2 location business advertising a lot and also posting pics ( which we all appreciate). Hopefully they won't meet the same fate.

CMJ did not move, there site is still active, they are not on Cerb due to having been banned for 3 months. I think they have 1.5 months left to serve.

Guest r***i

I used to frequent this place and see a lady named April. She was real cute and gave a great massage. I am not sure, but it seems that she doesn't work at Relax and Enjoy anymore. Would anybody happen to know if she is still around or is she retired from the massage business?

Thanks

I've never been to Relax and Enjoy but in Dec. I saw a very pretty, young spinner called April at Paradise Spa. Didn't see her photo on their site.... I have no idea whether the 'name' moves with the lady.

I've never been to Relax and Enjoy but in Dec. I saw a very pretty, young spinner called April at Paradise Spa. Didn't see her photo on their site.... I have no idea whether the 'name' moves with the lady.

She is not the same April from Relax and Enjoy. I've been looking for that April as well - no luck yet. :(

I believe they had to wind-up the business. I don't want to get into the reasons. Summer & Michelle are still open for business for the time being. Send 'em a note to book an appointment. Two of the finest masseuses in the city!

So still no news as to Lisa and/or Riley's new whereabouts, if any?

Don't know about Lisa, but apparently Riley was going on maternity leave, even regardless of R&E's issues.

Hey boys - some news, anyway, about our past favourites at Relax & Enjoy: Summer is now at Paradise. I think her hours may vary so it would be best to check with Paradise.

Still no news about Lisa, though... :(

Ok, sorry to be a pest, but it's been about another month now and I'll make one very last attempt - if anyone knows where to find Lisa (formerly from Relax & Enjoy, K's Massotherapy, Bank St. Health Studio, in that order; and she was also Brooke from Magic Hands a long time ago), please let me know, on this thread, via PM, or via e-mail at [email protected]. Or, if you think you know someone who may know where to find her, that could be of help, too...or, if you could pass on my deets to her because you know her, that works also. Lisa's been an MP for about ten years here and I doubt she has retired, but maybe she has...thanks to all and this will be my final post on the matter.

Ok, sorry to be a pest, but it's been about another month now and I'll make one very last attempt - if anyone knows where to find Lisa (formerly from Relax & Enjoy, K's Massotherapy, Bank St. Health Studio, in that order; and she was also Brooke from Magic Hands a long time ago), please let me know, on this thread, via PM, or via e-mail at [email protected]. Or, if you think you know someone who may know where to find her, that could be of help, too...or, if you could pass on my deets to her because you know her, that works also. Lisa's been an MP for about ten years here and I doubt she has retired, but maybe she has...thanks to all and this will be my final post on the matter.

Lisa is working at a daycare now :(

Lisa is working at a daycare now :(

Well, there you go Frechette, time to enroll in daycare now. :icon_twisted:

Guest r***i

To the previous poster, would you happen to know which club she is dancing at?

Thanks