Yet another thread about that thing...

Well I just was going to start another thread about that thing but seeing as OD just did I won't. And I won't even go on and on about that thing by posting a reply on this thread thus causing it to go on and on. It's the least I can do.

Oooppps I just replied didn't I. But at least I didn't start a new thread

RG

• Like 1

Shit, I posted a thread and I don't even have a dog or a fish. I guess I will run around my incall location naked screaming: the bill is coming, the bill is coming, all by myself, big smile.

The dog just threw up on the couch in solidarity with the cat. The cat decided that he was not going near the dog vomit, cuz, ummm... gross. The dog took matters into his own hands (okay paws you biology nazis) and cleaned up his own mess. He no longer feels it is necessary to feel solidarity with the cat. He now thinks the cat is an asshole just throwing up to seek attention and affection that he thinks he unjustly deserves.

The fish wasn't looking at me with eyes of derision. The fish wasn't looking at me at all. In fact, the fish has been dead for two weeks. I have no idea how he maintained the posture of animation but that little bugger made me waste two weeks worth of food by pretending to be alive. I hate fish.

Back to the matter at hand.

There have been developments. That guy that had something similar to what I said on the 151st thread in the 180th post has now retracted his statement and is now in full support of the thing that most of us, well, at least me, are in total disagreement with. I know I am dangling participles but dammit this issue is so important that it justifies ignoring the tenets of proper sentence structure. Plus I am too damn lazy to go back and edit sentences to appear smarmy and educated. The University of Phoenix Online granted me a doctorate in Sentence Making (with a minor in Eastern European Barbecue techniques), so I do have artistic license to write however the hell I want to (and yes I dangled that participle on purpose, neener.)

There may be a protest today. I am sure that the protest will involve a Hungarian woman named Ruth and a man named Bill (country of origin, unknown.) Some of you may be inclined to join with "Ruth" (not her real name, cuz no Hungarians name a kid "Ruth") and Bill ... DON'T. Bill and fake Ruth are really in concert with the powers that be (bastards) and are gathering names for the MAN. For heaven's sake don't sleep with Bill. You can however sleep with fake Hungarian Ruth. She is a charming woman with unbelievable talents, if ya know what I mean (nudge nudge wink wink.)

But back to the issue at hand.

Don't let this thing happen. Avoid fake protests and join with Canadian woman Shannon and Bosnian Miroslav. Shannon is also talented. Miroslav just has a funny name and needs friends. They are having a protest on a corner near the place that we all should gather at (ooooooohhhh I'm a dangling participle ninja... you NEVER expected that!!!)

More updates later.

• Like 1

My cat heard about the dog vomit, don't know which upset him more, the thought of dog vomit or the thought he had to share his apartment with a dog

But it woke him out of a sound sleep...and he went jumping...I think most of all to avoid the vomit

Flying-Cats-2..._0323.jpg

RG

• Like 1

Well I just was going to start another thread about that thing but seeing as OD just did I won't. And I won't even go on and on about that thing by posting a reply on this thread thus causing it to go on and on. It's the least I can do.

Oooppps I just replied didn't I. But at least I didn't start a new thread

RG

Damn, since this one was put up, now I have to wait until tonight to put up mine.

I wouldn't want too many on the same topic done at the exact same time, that would be crazy.

I am going to put this http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=607096#post607096 in all my posts from now on.

• Like 1

It's official the dogs and fish are taking over the world. They are starting with the Bill C-36.

My 2 gold fish are having a problem stuffing these 300+ envelops, they keep complaining about the envelops getting wet and sticking together, they say their long beautiful fins are just not strong enough. Come on Health & Prosperity, You CAN do it!!

• Like 1

Why has nobody posted to this thread for three days? I cannot believe that you're all just going to let this one go. It's too important. Piles of pet-vomit are at stake!

• Like 1