As the title says, I wish I could last longer. I love the massages, but when it comes time for the flip, I don't usually last more than a minute or so. Sometimes I'm hardly even touched. In an ideal situation, it would be nice if I can release at the beginning of the massage, then relax and enjoy the massage. Then at the end of the massage, get things heated up again and go from there. Would MP's be willing to offer a release at the beginning and the end? I imagine it would cost more than the standard rates. Thoughts?

I think that likely all, but certainly most MAs are fine with msog....I think it is even encouraged....just stay in your time....enjoy

• Like 2

If you can go twice, then yes, I suspect most MAs would be OK with that. Just make it clear that you don't expect to go over your booking if round two takes longer than expected - I get the feeling that there are some guys out there who know damn well they can't manage MSOG, but they pretend they can... almost there... just a bit longer... et cetera.

Or if you just want the massage with rather longer... let her know up front that you're sensitive and not likely to last long, and she'll be able to work around that and hopefully give you much longer before it's all over.

Finally, when you've found someone you like, do consider repeating... once you're with someone who already knows which buttons to press (or not) for you, you'll probably find things continue to get better.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I use to have this issue when I first started hobbying, I use to find it embarrassing, but with the right woman and proper coaching, you get over it pretty fast. Just make sure you let her know. You can only enjoy your full time when you communicate what you want properly. And if your respectful, I think you'll find most if not all MAs would be willing to accommodate you. If you would like suggestions just pm me and I can point you in the direction of one of two that may accommodate you.

Happy hobbying.

Zoro

• Like 1

Lots of MAs offer MSOG, so you should not be afraid to ask for an early release and then get a massage (or even offer a reverse, that can be fun, massaging the lady), and experience a second round yourself.

Just make sure you respect your time limits, if it doesn't work the second time, it doesn't work, that can happen too.

Enjoy

• Like 1

If your looking to last longer you could come try "Tantric massage" it allows you to build the tension up and eventually will allow you to last longer, Its a lot more teasing and basically not allowing you to release, A lot of men enjoy it :) Also a lot of girls here allow multiple experiences :) Just my 2 cents on some things I do provide hee hee

• Like 1

I suggest that you figure out how much time you need to be able to ejaculate twice by masturbating at home. Personally, MSOG is pointless because I can ejaculate once a day; thank you, good night, Elvis has left the building.

If you can ejaculate twice within an hour, that is great and amazing! I cannot do this. After I ejaculate once, my penis is flaccid. If I try to force it to perform a second time, I just get performance anxiety and I do not enjoy myself.

Masturbating in advance is a great way to avoid ejaculating too fast when you want to last a long time. The trick is knowing when to masturbate and how much time your penis needs to recuperate. For example, my penis needs several hours to recuperate; so I will masturbate the evening before. That way, I can last a long time when it counts.

• Like 1