Why are CERB forums very active in some cities and almost inactive in other cities? For example, the CERB forum for Ottawa seems to be the busiest one in Canada; Ottawa's CERB forum has the most sub-forums, discussions and activity. However, if you go to CERB forums for London, Kitchener, Thunder Bay, Calgary and Surrey B.C., they do not have as much activity in their forums. This is surprising because there are really nice massage providers and spas in the smaller cities too.

• Like 2

It's as busy as CERB members make it. If there are CERB members, ladies and gentlemen alike who partake in this lifestyle in other cities it's up to them to make that city get noticed on CERB. So if you see a lady in another city, write a recommendation of your encounter in that city's forum.

If there is a topic pertaining to another city, start a discussion up.

But if little if any activity in a city, that is because no CERB members contributed posts to that city's forums. And it is up to the CERB members to make the board and its forums/sub forums active

So if a CERB member has a post to make pertaining to another city's forum, post. That's how board traffic and activity is created

A second rambling

RG

• Like 2

Thunder Bay is pretty small place compared to Ottawa and the National Capital Region.

Another factor is the presence of competing forums, some areas have many active forums, others only the two majors. Also, a lot of "activity" is invisible, there are many many lurkers.

• Like 1

As an eight year member on the board I can tell you it has always been Ottawa, Winnipeg and the East Coast who have been the biggest contributors to the board. Over the last couple of years there has been a significant increase in contributions from members in both Kingston and Thunder Bay. Even though this is the only national board, we have always struggled to get members from all area of Canada to contribute to CERB.

I will forever try to encourage members from all areas of the country to contribute here. The C stands for "Canadian", don't complain there isn't information on your area if you are not contributing yourself. Happy hobbying! :D

• Like 4

It's because people in Ottawa need more help with sexual encounters than in other cities!! lol

• Like 1

It's because people in Ottawa need more help with sexual encounters than in other cities!! lol

Or Ottawatonians are just more open and unashamed of partaking in this lifestyle, and willing to share, well except the transplanted Ottawatonians ones like Peter MacKay who thinks sex is dirty and should be kept in the shadows

RG

• Like 3

When in Rome...I use the local CERB site when I'm in TO,mgoes by a different name starts with T, I use the Pacific site that starts with a P when I'm in Vancouver and I use the Montreal site when I'm in Quebec. Nough said.

Oh, if you check those site the Ottawa forum is very quite, go figure. Sorry, I'm having a bad day, too much work indoors when I should be outdoors enjoying the sun.

I did notice that the Territories section has had a few recs and announcements over the last while, which is a great sign. Would be nice to see some more contributions from up North. Only takes a couple of people from a city or region to get the conversation going.

So to those who have been contributing and advertising from the Territories, it's great to see you here and keep contributing!

• Like 1

I did notice that the Territories section has had a few recs and announcements over the last while, which is a great sign. Would be nice to see some more contributions from up North. Only takes a couple of people from a city or region to get the conversation going.

So to those who have been contributing and advertising from the Territories, it's great to see you here and keep contributing!

Especially considering in the case of touring ladies who go up North, which is a bit off the beaten path, a recommendation would be a nice way for clients to say "Thank You" to that lady. And provide feedback so she knows her tour up North was appreciated. The lady may then add the Territories to her touring schedule on a regular basis

A rambling

RG

It's because other boards are more popular than CERB in most of those cities.

For example, CERB Winnipeg has around 27,000 posts and the other board has 65,000.

In Vancouver/Surrey, CERB has only around 2700 posts, most of which are ads. The other board has more than 322,000 posts.

In Toronto, it's 14,000 posts on CERB, of which over 13,000 are ads vs. close to 1,500,000 posts on the other board (about 120,000 ads).

The same pattern holds true in Calgary and Edmonton, but the "other board" is different.

Ironocally, although CERB's Thunder Bay forum has only around 2000 posts, it's way more than the other board.