A Toast to the Women of Cerb!

A big thank you from me to all you wonderful ladies & gents, and can't forget MOD! 8)

Just saw this was intended for the ladies, oh well I guess I am just spreading the love around :lol:

• Like 1

Well said Cato !

I join my humble voice to yours. Indeed, I see here a lot of beautiful girls, very nice persons and people committed to what they do.

I met only a few persons yet, but everytime was extraordinary!

I am more and more enthousiastic to see how cerb is a living community that facilitate the networking of people.

Congratulations girls ! I look forward to meet more of you.

Thanks. It's probably well known that I have my definite preferences, but I also appreciate the wide variety of beauty in all its forms that's out there.

Keep it up, cerbites.

Guest ***s

:-DSo much power, emotion and, most of all, truth was exhaled in every word ... I'm sure all of us would agree. Cato, Thank You for that message - it makes me realize even more how lucky I am to be apart of such an amazing community - Good Lord ! I need a Kleenex!:cry: ;) I look forward to our new found friendship Cato. I am positive we will meet one day :) :wink:Xx

**This message starts with a smile:-D, grows with a teardrop:cry:, and ends with a Kiss;)x

.TAYLOR

I have to agree - We are fortunate to have an abundance of beautiful women in this ever expanding community.

More and more each and every time I read the threads and posts on CERB I realize just how fortunate I was to stumble onto it. This is proof that there still are many beautifull people in this mixed up crazy world we live in. I would nominate you Cato but I need 7 posts after this to be eligable.

I wholeheartedly agree. In my short hobbying I met many beautiful and sweet ladies, who are greatly appreciated!

Posted via Mobile Device

Cato you have such a way with words and I couldn't agree with you more. All the ladies on cerb have incredible assets and if time and funding would allow I would try to see them all. Alas that is not the case so I must pick and choose from an enormous bounty of truly beautiful and sophisticated ladies. I can't think of anything more enjoyable. To all the ladies on cerb a sincere thank you.

Have to agree Cato, very well said. Maybe we need a new holiday - Cerbday to pause once a year and celebrate the beautiful ladies that bless us with their presence on CERB and present the introduction opportunity for us to meet with them. I love that CERB is much more than a layout of photos (which are great), but a means for us to indirectly learn about each other through posts and more directly with PMs and Chat. I spend alot of time reading some of the posts of my favourites. It blows the stereotype and shows how these women are not only beautiful and sexy but have so much to contribute with the brains, wit, opinions and experience. As others have done it is also worth noting the valued role MOD plays in keeping it all together.

But as Cato has done, this is for the ladies. I celebrate them all with you.

WC

Thank You SOOOO MUCH Love!!

I'm thankful I had such a great community to grow and learn from when I started in this business. The women on Cerb definitely made it the amazing place that it is.

Kisses and Spanks to ALL!!

If you were not so well respected around here I would call you a brown noser.....but your reputation and outstanding posts speak for themselves....hehehehehe...

Well said my friend...well said.....

Thanks for putting my post in context, antlerman. I was feeling really appreciative yesterday for all the opportunities we have to meet the most amazing women, and just wanted to express that sense.

A big thanks to Cato for creating this thread...but you forget a big part of the population...you hobbyist. In the past 5 months I have meet, talk to people from Cerb and I had some wonderful experience. On this forum we are treat like human, women, not douche bags like some others forum...Respect DO exist here and you don't normally see it on other website.

I am retiring because of life circumstances, but had some wonderful experiences that I will never forget.

And a special cheer to those that go in the chat...the fun that we can have in it!

boo...

A big thanks to Cato for creating this thread...but you forget a big part of the population...you hobbyist. In the past 5 months I have meet, talk to people from Cerb and I had some wonderful experience. On this forum we are treat like human, women, not douche bags like some others forum...Respect DO exist here and you don't normally see it on other website.

I am retiring because of life circumstances, but had some wonderful experiences that I will never forget.

And a special cheer to those that go in the chat...the fun that we can have in it!

boo...

That is so excellent to see...I personally get very aggravated when I see some of the things that occur elsewhere. The atmosphere here seems very respectful and kind.:wink:

Cato you're completely right. I can tell you from my overseas experience that cerb girls are not less than awesome!!

A toast to them all and lets enjoy spring time!! :motion:

:)

I recently found myself browsing through other web sites for other cities, and I can't say enough about how user friendly this web site is.

MOD I am not sure if you are the creator of the other web site but job well done on CERB!

I will not say the names of the other site, but they are not as easy to find what you want as the way MOD has set up this site. Furthermore, the people on CERB are lots of fun and have some great conversations.

CHEERS!

Apex

I would call you a brown noser.....

LMAO once I read this thread, pass the kleenex I'm laughing so hard!

But seriously nice thread :) I've always had the up most respect for all the ladies here, and always will continue to do so. The ladies are true friends and companions.

Thanks for the comments, everyone (yes, you too, Pete and antlerman). The other day when I posted this, I was feeling a rush of good will toward all the women I had met through cerb, and thinking how amazing this all is. I just thought it called for some public acknowledgement.

As I've said elsewhere, I'm not even interested in any women outside of CERB...the community feel is growing on me.

Thank you Cato. It's nice to hear that you are appreciated and valued. So as I sit here reading through the threads drinking a glass of my favorite wine. Cheers

Kisses,

Lexy

Thank you Cato. It's nice to hear that you are appreciated and valued. So as I sit here reading through the threads drinking a glass of my favorite wine. Cheers

Kisses,

Lexy

What is your fav wine? I like that idea!

Cheers to all, too bad we can't all get together at a bar to have a drink.

Apex

The links that we establish in this culture that we're sharing on cerb can be really intense, but they're also fragile, and they can end at any moment, as people change, and move on. So it's all the more important to revel in each experience, to seize the opportunities you get, and to be grateful.

I began this thread with a sense of gratitude for the amazing times I've had here, and recent unexpected experiences have only reinforced this. Two years ago, before I started this hobby, I could never have imagined the fun that was in store. Losses can be painful, when people leave, but the experiences are so, so good.

And I'm genuinely grateful. Lots of sex with beautiful women. What could be better?