Any advice for young ladies on cl, like early 20s?

I know most of them are lieing about there age on cl as they been the same thing for 10 years now lol, i moved back to wpg and some are even younger...

I couldnt find any reviews on heather, says shes 21... any advice would be great

YEah... stay off CL! lol

I didn't want to come off opinionated on this topic, so politely, I did refrain my beef, until I saw MOD's reply to this post, so here is my question. Why in the world do hobbyists/Newbies (mostly I find lately), think it's acceptable to inquire about some SP on CL that doesn't even post here? GEEZE! IMHO, this isn't cool wse. It's like promoting a product that we don't have in stock!!! While SP inquiries are overall harmless, old MP, or SP, or CL worker inquiries on here work most negatively for all us hardworking SP's that are devoted to this board. JUST SAYING......:ablow: I WOULD LOVE THE TWO CENTS!!!!

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

My advice is stay off CL. Read reviews on here and pick an SP from a well respected member. Avoid asking "Who's got a recommendation?" We all have different preferences and you should do your homework i.e. do some reading in the reco section, for someone who is "your type.":grin:

While SP inquiries are overall harmless, old MP, or SP, or CL worker inquiries on here work most negatively for all us hardworking SP's that are devoted to this board. JUST SAYING......:ablow: I WOULD LOVE THE TWO CENTS!!!!

Bailey, I'm not sure what you're trying to say here by lumping old MP,or SP with the crap that goes on on CL. I agree that we shouldn't be promoting CL on this board and most of us know better but alot of MP girls are members here as are other SPs that don't contribute much. Maybe I just missunderstood your coment

:handjob:PJ

Yes I think you did misinterpret her comment.

My two cents worth....let's make cerb the legitimate and best forum for discovering the SP or MP you with to spend your valuable time with. This way, we won't need to use CL as our "backup plan" when times are slow!!!!

Kisses to all the fabulous ladies and men that have realized that a close knit community is safer and more fun than a random place like CL

Cheers!

• Like 2

While SP inquiries are overall harmless, old MP, or SP, or CL worker inquiries on here work most negatively for all us hardworking SP's that are devoted to this board. JUST SAYING......:ablow: I WOULD LOVE THE TWO CENTS!!!!

Bailey, I'm not sure what you're trying to say here by lumping old MP,or SP with the crap that goes on on CL. I agree that we shouldn't be promoting CL on this board and most of us know better but alot of MP girls are members here as are other SPs that don't contribute much. Maybe I just missunderstood your coment

:handjob:PJ

No worries, my point was simply that if someone inquires about an SP that doesn't exist on this site, but on a dif board, such as advertising sections like CL, they really should be taught a little etiquette and try to get to know the girl on that different board instead of "asking around". Hobbyists need to realize that this type of behavior just simply isn't polite! Or here's an idea, better yet, they should get the SP's on CL to at least join here, it might just benefit everyone! Cheers! :boobies:

I shop at CERB plus I get Air Miles:bddog::69::motion::boobeyes: we get more to join, the more miles I put on :)

I do agree with your point below!

Hobbyists need to realize that this type of behavior just simply isn't polite! Or here's an idea, better yet, they should get the SP's on CL to at least join here, it might just benefit everyone! Cheers! :boobies:

Just scan the reviews and posts here for your type. Much safer than CL and I am sure you will be satisfied. There are genuine people on CL but alot of fakes/scams too.

Trust me, you will be happy you went through the reviews here..

Guest W***ledi*Time

I agree with the gist of what bailey has said. I am a "Cerb guy" through-and-through.

One tiny caveat: My impression of board policy is that discussion/inquiries regarding CL ladies are "accepted" (i.e. tolerated), but "not encouraged". I presume that at least part of the motivation behind this policy of acceptance (and I stand to be corrected on this theory) is that the wider the discussion that is allowed on Cerb, the more traffic (potential clients) will be attracted to Cerb.

One consequence of more traffic is that, in the end, inevitably, more potential clients are being exposed to the Cerb ladies. This, in turn, should mean more business for Cerb ladies in the long run. In any marketplace, quality exerts its influence. Quality need not fear open (and civilized!) discussion, because that is exactly where quality shines brightest.

On a bit of a housekeeping note, Rambobc is just doing what hundreds of other Cerbites have done before him. I'd like to welcome Rambobc to the Cerb boards, and emphasize that any negative reaction to his first post is not directed at him personally, but at a wider issue that he has inadvertently tapped into. Keep posting and exploring Cerb, Rambobc! There are plenty of wonderful ladies right here!

Thanks :) not what i expected in the replies, i did scan through the posts, but i will again more carefull, thanks all though, yeah cl doesnt seem all that great some likely legit though but tuff to tell.

Bailey Summer said it best.

I'd like to add: If certain guys are so interested in girls from CL, let them start their own discussion board and leave this one to the CERBites.

I don't mean to be negative but some members of our comunity advertize on CL. Some local and quite a few visiting girls. I am in no way promoting CL but maybe if it's so bad our members should stop supporting them by advertising there. CL does post reviews but they're a joke and can't be trusted at all. I for one won't see anyone that advertizes on CL but do read the stuff on there just for shits and giggles.

Lord knows there are a lot of shits and giggles to be had on CL these days. With free advertising here and reputable members, why those girls continue to advertise on CL and not here, is really beyond me. I challenge all the legitimate ones from CL to join us over here, and leave the addicts, bait & switchers and liars where they belong. Ahh! pipe dreams...

CL is bad.. it's free and not moderated. It's full of scams, cons and shit loads of bait and switch as the ads are FREE so they are abused ALL THE TIME.

We DO NOT want anyone promoting CL as a good place on CERB. We want to warn people to STAY AWAY from it.

CL is NOT welcome as a place to promote on cerb.

FREE ads DOES NOT MEAN good ads!!

ANYONE PROMOTING CL ON CERB WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE.

• Like 1

I don't know how much I agree with removal for having a kind word about a CL girl. While I've never used CL, I think that the more informed you are, the better off everyone is. Just my two cents.

We allow the reference CL but links to CL and someone promoting using CL as a place to find providers is not permitted. You are getting "Promoting CL" mixed up with "discussing a lady who advertises on CL"

I would prefer NO mention of CL on the site (Not even a reference as CL) but that would not be wise to do.

I don't want to send someone who does not know better to CL. If a newbie comes on cerb and someone points them to CL and his first experience is being bait and switched, scammed, robbed, etc... it would just made a bad impression on our industry.

CL is the WORST place for scams, bait and switch, Cons, Etc... It is free and un-moderated so it's a open invite for anyone to abuse.

So... Promoting the usage of CL is NOT permitted.

You guys in Winnipeg already have it rough as Winnipeg is the WORST place in Canada for bait and switch ads. Winnipeg has more of a problem with this than Toronto so it's shocking that you guys even use CL!! You would think that with all the problems you all have already in Winnipeg that you would not want to ADD to it!

Winnipeg should hire a sheriff in town for those bait and switch operators. Ottawa is lucky to have CK in our corner:bowdown:

Giddy up folks, rounding up the ladies at CERB is the best!:grin:

Winnipeg should hire a sheriff in town for those bait and switch operators. Ottawa is lucky to have CK in our corner:bowdown:

Giddy up folks, rounding up the ladies at CERB is the best!:grin:

that's a really good idea PPete. The world needs more CKs. We got lots of cowboys around here

I was speaking to the moderator on perb a few weeks ago and sent him CK's blog link and letting him know how much it helps everyone in Ottawa. Every city could use a CK!