What men's soap do you use?

So I have just installed a walk in shower, so big I could have a party in there lol....

So now I am looking for input on what types of soap most men prefer. Is dove your brand? Nivea? Irish spring? Ivory? soap bar or bottle? I want to have the most used variety of soap so that you leave smelling like your usual self:)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I prefer using Zest personally as it has no scent so to speak of.I also use the Zest Body Wash too.

Well my two cents. At home I use Dove Men Care bar soap.

But for an incall location, don't use bar soaps of any sort...went to one incall a few years back and all the lady had was a used bar of soap...GROSS!!!...I don't know who all had used that soap before.

Personally I would recommend a neutral (no smell) body wash. That way no concerns for gentlemen who have wives/SO's having a perfume/cologne smell on their bodies when they get home

Also some guys may have sensitive skin, so a neutral body wash should be OK for their skin

And if you do want to use bar soap, one bar of soap per client. If you can get a hold of hotel soap great. If you need to buy regular size soaps fine. But make sure each client has his own fresh still in the box, never used, soap. Nothing more gross than a used bar of soap

My two cents

RG

• Like 1

Well my two cents. At home I use Dove Men Care bar soap.

But for an incall location, don't use bar soaps of any sort...went to one incall a few years back and all the lady had was a used bar of soap...GROSS!!!...I don't know who all had used that soap before.

Personally I would recommend a neutral (no smell) body wash. That way no concerns for gentlemen who have wives/SO's having a perfume/cologne smell on their bodies when they get home

Also some guys may have sensitive skin, so a neutral body wash should be OK for their skin

And if you do want to use bar soap, one bar of soap per client. If you can get a hold of hotel soap great. If you need to buy regular size soaps fine. But make sure each client has his own fresh still in the box, never used, soap. Nothing more gross than a used bar of soap

My two cents

RG

Hahhah, yes I see your point. But I actually just read an article that states, the bar of soap may jusy be cleaner then you think, as we touch the soap, the soap is also self cleaning where as a bottle will hold the bacterial germs more so. But yes, I agree with what your saying. Of course I use mini wrapped bars of soap, lol, ewwww, lol

The problem I face with bottles of soap are they do not lather well on a facecloth, therefore, clients use so much more then designed for.

To remedy this, I am going to just buy 30 loofa's a month ( average 1 day)

and then can just throw out those. At dollar store maybe will be cost effective.

I use Irish Spring at home. I think it's one of the safer options as it cleans or refreshes it's self ever time it's used. A quick rinse and it's germ free.

• Like 1

I use Dove just because there is very little scent. A fresh bar for each client although probably not necessary germ wise would still be more preferable from my point of view. Your new shower sounds wonderful by the way. Nice addition to your spa!

• Like 2

I use Dove just because there is very little scent. A fresh bar for each client although probably not necessary germ wise would still be more preferable from my point of view. Your new shower sounds wonderful by the way. Nice addition to your spa!

I got Dove unscented/sensitive, Ax, 2 in 1 shampoo and soap , and a box of individual soaps as well. Then found at dollar store loofa's, 3 for 1$, so that is well worth to buy those and throw away to save on the volume of soap I go threw:)

I am very picky... i use whatever brand my wife leaves in the shower for me same goes for shampoo....lol

Last SP (seems wrong to call her that, perhaps professional friend) I saw very recently commented that she really liked the very light sent of Allenburys Soap which I brought with me and I had just showed in her room having been at the office for several hours before my medical appointment :)

That's the soap I've used for many years after being recommended by a very respected dermatologist.

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

I use Irish Spring Deodorant soap or Irish Spring body wash feels clean and fresh

Love this thread. It just confirms that I must keep doing what I'm doing.....and that's stocking up on EVERYTHING. Hahaha. I have Dove unscented mens body wash, Irish SPring, Axe, Mild Dove, and I once had Givenchy Pie-(very strong, but super delicious) If I am not using a mild dove soap, I'm using Outrageous shampoo as a body wash for myself. Just so I can say my Pussy smells OUTRAGEOUS ;-) Ha.

• Like 2

What ever soap is available at the hotels...

At home, I'm into hand made soaps preferably with a lavender or a eucalyptus scent (yes, I have a feminine side, you want to make something of it?)

• Like 1

I have been doing this wonderful hobby for over 10 years now and I ALWAYS bring my own soap, that way I always smell the same when I go home as I did when I left. Can't always expect the lady to have exactly what you use and I find the unscented may not leave a smell but it also takes away what ever scent your usual soap leaves which might also raise red flags with a wife/SO. And for the record, I use Ole.

• Like 1

I don't use anything scented at home. Have been using Dove for Sensitive Skin for years and am not really a fan of anything else. I find most scented soaps give me a bit of an allergic reaction now, nothing serious, but my body definitely doesn't like the scented soaps!

• Like 1

Guest t*x****

in my humble opinion I don't think a shower cap is out of the question ...

and yes I would request a "shower... wink wink " for 2

in my humble opinion I don't think a shower cap is out of the question ...

and yes I would request a "shower... wink wink " for 2

PHEWF!! hope others think the same, cause I am not wanting to re-do my hair 3 times a day! lol...I will lather you up, and wash you down! lol

As long as the rest of you is uncovered and nicely soaped up I wouldn't notice if you had a shower cap on or not.

• Like 1

Ok, so now another shower question, lol...

seeing how so many are requesting shower for 2, how can I protect my hair? hahhaha, is a shower cap out of the question??

Does this answer your question

Shower.jpg

And it probably is a good idea to wear one, we all know what happened to her and she wasn't wearing a shower cap at the time...coincidence maybe, maybe not

psycho_shower_420-420x0.jpg

RG :-)

• Like 1

Does this answer your question

Shower.jpg

And it probably is a good idea to wear one, we all know what happened to her and she wasn't wearing a shower cap at the time...coincidence maybe, maybe not

psycho_shower_420-420x0.jpg

RG :-)

OMG that was so funny, had an ugly face laugh over that one, hehehhe. Ohhh GOSH RG, you cracked my up!

Guest t*x****

again in my humble opinion , if a shower cap bothers you when in the shower with a beautiful woman then maybe your in the wrong place just saying ....

... naked bodies , soap yes !!!!!

....shower cap , what shower cap ?????

Additional Comments:

at least this way we will both be wearing a " shower cap "

ha ha ha sorry my sense of humour is a little warped ....

I have been doing this wonderful hobby for over 10 years now and I ALWAYS bring my own soap, that way I always smell the same when I go home as I did when I left. Can't always expect the lady to have exactly what you use and I find the unscented may not leave a smell but it also takes away what ever scent your usual soap leaves which might also raise red flags with a wife/SO. And for the record, I use Ole.

Interesting post.... i can honestly say I have never stopped to think about my wife questioning the smell of a different soap. I can honestly say I was my hands 5 or 6 times a day... home.. office... clients offices... hotels... so never had a concern.

PHEWF!! hope others think the same, cause I am not wanting to re-do my hair 3 times a day! lol...I will lather you up, and wash you down! lol

Unless I have booked an extended meeting with a lady I would not expect her to have to get her hair wet unless she wanted to.

• Like 1