If you could only pick one experience from your bucket list, what would it be? What is the one thing you have to do before your time is up?

Mine is to see the world

• Like 2

I come from a poor country. A lot of people go into crime and extremism (terrorism) because it's literally their only option.

If I have to just pick one item of my bucket list, I'd like to open a big school/community center for people to learn, do activities, let kids be kids, provide birth control and other family support for parents. I'd like the center to be run be those people in the community, and promote good values. Ideally, I'd like it to be the first of many centers.

If I was somehow able to do this, I would die with absolutely no regrets.

• Like 5

Guest K***e D****ls

There are too many actual activities/ experiences I have on my list to choose from. But the one thing I want to master before I die is absolute satisfaction in the moment.

I certainly enjoy the moment and highly anticipate the moment (whatever that moment may be), but a small part is always looking ahead. To be solely in the moment is a higher experience that I want more often in life. I've been reading a lot on it, talking with different meditation leaders, etc and I'm looking forward to this little journey.

One of the many things I have on my list: I love snakes. I would love to learn to charm. Snake charmer for a day.

Give back to my community! I know I haven't been home for a while but I want to give back to my community for all their support throughout my life. I think it would be to help create youth programming and include the youth from the beginning which is what I did last summer in northern Alberta. Often times though, youth are left behind or considered last when they should have been involved from the beginning. I've been apart of so many projects that did just that and I remember feeling so accomplished seeing the project take off--I want to share that feeling with other youth!

• Like 3

Guest *Ste***cque**

I too want to see the world but if I could only visit one place it would be the amazon or African jungle. Some places offer an experience where you can spend a night(s) in a treehouse up in the canopy, surrounded by all that wild life. Hopefully with a full moon as a backdrop. That would be a dream come true for me.

I always liked videogames and lately I've been thinking a lot about how I would like to make one. Not a state of the art game, but a retro style game along the lines of the 16 bit era. I have been toying with maybe setting up a company and hiring a programmer and artists to realize my idea(s).

So that's my dream of the moment.

• Like 2

I would like to be truly content with the Universe and what IS. A very large part of me knows and understands everything is perfect in this present moment. I would like to not only know that human suffering is created in our minds but actually live my life with that knowledge every day and every second.

I would like to live fully present and I would

like to fully embrace truth and face it.

• Like 4