Girls using personal email address...

Guest ga****sj*

Just wondering if anyone has seen a provider using her personal email address, but then listing her name as something different.

With Facebook it so easy to look up someone.

Very strange find.

Cheers

Most likely an error. I used to have my work email forward to my personal email, so I would get the notifications on my phone. After accidentally responding from my personal email, I stopped having it forwarded. I would say, look at it as an error and just forget that you saw that name. I doubt she did it on purpose.

Edited by C**o C**ra

Guest S*rca****sid
Just wondering if anyone has seen a provider using her personal email address, but then listing her name as something different.

With Facebook it so easy to look up someone.

Very strange find.

Cheers

What is a "Very strange find"? You haven't stated that you found anything... Or have you?

What is strange, is your post looking to find a provider who may have mistakenly used her real name. I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to openly admit they have: a) have had contact with a provider using her "real" email; and b) trolling on Facebook to find them.

Anyone vaguely admitting to that might find themselves being ostracized from the community.

I once posted an ad on kijiji for some furniture I wanted to sell and used my Meg number by a mistake. The phone was off for a few hours but imagine my surprise when I had a ton of messages on it regarding the furniture. (I couldn't believe I wasn't getting any calls on my personal phone lol).

Mistakes happen and I would hope that no one would use such a mistake to invade a lady's privacy!

• Like 1

Guest ga****sj*

Never used it to "stalk" the person. Assuming its a mistake and she will correct it soon.

Maybe the person is not ashamed using there real email...every person is different..but agree it can throw a person off for sure..or maybe she really did make a mistake and will fix it.

My Motorola/Tapatalk 2

I've seen newbs do it, and I always email them right away to change it!

Happens more often than one would expect.

• Like 1

This had happened to me once due to oversight on her part. I informed her and at her request, it disappeared from my pc and my memory.

• Like 1

gambitsjs: See the response in the two previous posts. Kindly notify the provider and erase the error from your records. I note you joined in 2007 and that 2 of your 7 posts are on this thread, so you may not spend much time on cerb.

• Like 1

I've seen newbs do it, and I always email them right away to change it!

Happens more often than one would expect.

I do the same thing.

I've seen people's emails, they see the part where they are creating the account asking for first name and last name, and automatically put in a real name, not just initials or their fake name. They aren't receiving the emails, they have no idea what the recipient sees.

Letting them know asap is the right thing to do.

• Like 2