I think I am being stalked by a client.....

I have had flowers at my door for the last 6 days....one of my greatest friends died a couple of days ago and I did not have the enrgy to dedicate time to this.

Today I had 12 Easter eggs and a card (i keep the content for myself, it is too private).

I am going to try to discover who it is... in the mean time, I feel very uncomfortable thinking someone is following me and I do not know who!!!!!

Awful feeling....

I am asking for rapport on this one....

Have you ever been stalked?

What happened?

How did it end?

Did you involve the police?

hmmm this is hard to even question about....

I am puzzled because this individual does not give me any clues.....

Give me your thoughts, ladies and gentlemen...I always count on you for "insights"

I am not the most happy camper right now, as I said a great girlfriend pass to the other side and I am already missing her so very much!!!!, but I have to deal with this issue and none of my neighbors has seen anyone living the flowers or the Easter Eggs....

Please...suggest something to me!!!!!

Thanks

Tracie

:?

Im sorry to hear Tracie about this situation & also ur friend -my condolences...definitely an awful feeling, I have not had this happen, but i can only imagine...Not leaving clues is even more creepy. I hope u can resolve this soon, Please be careful, take extra percautions..But dont ever hesitate to get the law involved if u feel afraid, this is definitely intrusive to ur personal life, & if u have no clue to who it is, who knows how far he will go!...Be safe..xo.Lilms.

I'm so sorry this has happened and I feel your fear and concern. This has happened to me twice so far but I knew who they were and simply told them never to contact me again or I will take legal action.

Send a thank you or a just to touch base email to whom ever you've seen recently and see if they respond. Ask for feedback on their experience and then you can weed out the stalker.

Lexy

Had an ex as well. It was quite the challenge.. but then again I knew who it was.

The florist must have left a card. Just call the florist and chocolate company, tell them they delivered items and that you are uncomfortable with who the sender is and would like to know who sent the items. They may have a cc on file.

Aside from that for now just keep your eyes and ears open unfortunately until you hear more. Hopefully when you find out who it is you are pleasantly surprised, than creeped out.

Hi Tracy, very scary situation. I have no experience with anything like this but instincts tell me you should follow your gut feeling with this. If there is any indication of violence or threats in the card I would definately involve the proper authorities. If not then maybe he will read this and realize what he is putting you through. These days you cannot be too carefull, you may try leaving a note asking for details or that you would like it to stop. You may also try staying somewhere else for awhile if possible or have someone stay with you.

Good luck with this and hope everything works out. Hope this helps in some way.

Guest t**d**teur
Hi Tracy, very scary situation. I have no experience with anything like this but instincts tell me you should follow your gut feeling with this. If there is any indication of violence or threats in the card I would definately involve the proper authorities. If not then maybe he will read this and realize what he is putting you through. These days you cannot be too carefull, you may try leaving a note asking for details or that you would like it to stop. You may also try staying somewhere else for awhile if possible or have someone stay with you.

Good luck with this and hope everything works out. Hope this helps in some way.

Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe you can find out who delievered the flowers/eggs and which company it was sent from. This is nerve recking so far I have been safe, but you might want to change your routine for a while and keep an eye out. and maybe the non emergency number for the police station has some suggestions for you.

Sorry All I can do is hope for thebest for you. on both situations mourning isn't easy when you have outside stress.

You can get a really cheap camera and record to your computer, they detect movement so it will only record when someone is there. Thats what I would do.

Maybe you can find out who delievered the flowers/eggs and which company it was sent from. This is nerve recking so far I have been safe, but you might want to change your routine for a while and keep an eye out. and maybe the non emergency number for the police station has some suggestions for you.

Sorry All I can do is hope for thebest for you. on both situations mourning isn't easy when you have outside stress.

I'm not sure what kind of set-up you have outside your door, but a hidden camera in a plant or something is the best idea. There's a great store on Bronson, called Spytech that sells all kinds of gadgets.

http://www.spytech.com/

Fellow CERBites have provided some valuable information Tracie. Hopefully you can put some of it in place. The main thing is your safety and well being. This is always primordial. For the next while shake things up a bit and do not follow any specific routine. Be observant of what is happening around you. Follow your instincts and be safe.

Thanks so much to everyone with ideas and "sympathies" on this bizarre occurrence....I am puzzled....I will get a camera and installed it somewhere in the front door.....

THANKS FROM MY HEART to all of you!

Tracie:oops:

Report this to the police immediately. It may be someone is simply enamored with you or it may be someone who is emotionally unstable and dangerous. Given our occupation, do you want to wait to find out? He may have a history of doing this or this might be his first time, either way it probably won't be his last. Let LE know so they can at least open a file on it.

Putting this thread out in the world might not be the best idea either. If he is here on CERB it simply strokes his ego, even if the posts are not in support of his actions. Attention is attention whether it's good or bad. If attention is what he is seeking, he now has a way to feed that need by reading and rereading the thread.

Put your safety first....

cat

• Like 4

Report this to the police immediately. It may be someone is simply enamored with you or it may be someone who is emotionally unstable and dangerous. Given our occupation, do you want to wait to find out? He may have a history of doing this or this might be his first time, either way it probably won't be his last. Let LE know so they can at least open a file on it.

I absolutely agree with cat on this Tracie - this could be something totally innocuous, but it could just as easily be something very serious.

I think you need to contact the police about it immediately.

If you feel genuinely threatened, call the police. Something like this rarely goes away. Better to be cautious and not have anything happen then hopeful and be disappointed. this is an invasion of your privacy as well as your anonymity.

Putting this thread out in the world might not be the best idea either. If he is here on CERB it simply strokes his ego, even if the posts are not in support of his actions. Attention is attention whether it's good or bad. If attention is what he is seeking, he now has a way to feed that need by reading and rereading the thread.

Put your safety first....

cat

Getting a camera can help, but I agree Cat, cut right to the chase and at least have the report on file with the Police.

Just love your sensibility.

I feel that you should report this to the authorities immediately, if you have not already done so. It may be something innocuous, but on the off chance that it's not, well... it's not worth the potential risk. I sincerely hope that this situation is resolved in a positive manner within the near future. Until then, take care and stay safe!

Thanks to all of you...it is so very comforting to know YOU are there when is needed!!!

Many thanks!!!:grin:

I have contacted the authorities, however, since I posted this thread I had no flowers or anything in my door.

I am leaving the lights outside ON all night, and all my friends in the area know about it then they are all on alert (great neighbors here except one of them!). Plus I am having company at home since then.

I never met anyone out of Cerb....this person is reading this right now. I appreciate for him to stop scaring me in that way. I have not ever harmed anyone, in my little ways I have rather tried to help, many times on my own detriment, and I did not deserve this as much as anyone deserves to be on the receiving end of anonymous gifts. I appreciate flowers when they have a name; I like to retribute the attention with kindness and directly to the offeror. All actions done in obscurity, like these episodes, create more darkness and unfortunately may not end well.

I want to tell "you" directly how grateful I am for you to have stopped this, I hope you as well as I did, have learned that there is only negative attention attracted in this cases, and nobody wants that.

The CERB COMMUNITY is absolutely great, with MOD at the head of us and "you" must have noticed how we got all involved as ONE to protect and care.

Thanks again to all of you and "you" in particular for having come to reason and the real "goodness" inside you.

Tracie Gold:-|

The overt attention may have stopped because of the postings on CERB. Howeve why assume it is stalking, just leave a message to your admirer that he / she has scared you and that it would be best if he / she would make their intentions known by PM.

Calling the "authorities" is not the ultimate solution, having your admirer become known to you is the first step.

Something good may come out of this.

Good luck.

Amuse 56

PS : Your latest pics make me want to play !!!!!!

You called it stalking, they may consider this to be `courting`or being a `suitor.

Good luck and I hope it has a nice ending.

XOX Amuse 56:smile:

I have had flowers at my door for the last 6 days....one of my greatest friends died a couple of days ago and I did not have the enrgy to dedicate time to this.

Today I had 12 Easter eggs and a card (i keep the content for myself, it is too private).

I am going to try to discover who it is... in the mean time, I feel very uncomfortable thinking someone is following me and I do not know who!!!!!

Awful feeling....

I am asking for rapport on this one....

Have you ever been stalked?

What happened?

How did it end?

Did you involve the police?

hmmm this is hard to even question about....

I am puzzled because this individual does not give me any clues.....

Give me your thoughts, ladies and gentlemen...I always count on you for "insights"

I am not the most happy camper right now, as I said a great girlfriend pass to the other side and I am already missing her so very much!!!!, but I have to deal with this issue and none of my neighbors has seen anyone living the flowers or the Easter Eggs....

Please...suggest something to me!!!!!

Thanks

Tracie

:?

Yes I had an SP stalk me once. Well, also a client of mine that she also would see on a regular basis. I was at his place for an appt that was an overnighter and the next morning he woke up and there was a skeleton hanging on his apt door with a can of coke attached to the door. The guy liked to drink coke. He found that very odd but knew right away who it was. Who does that? Just stopping by so blantantly?? When I left, on the windshield of my my Porshe was a little mini skeleton attached to the wiper blade. And how did she know what kind of car I drove? I suppose she wanted to make her presence known. I bet she was upset when she knew I was seeing him more than she was. How's that for competition? LMAO. Mind you, that was years ago but after that he stopped seeing her.

Imo, I would just try and figure out who it was and maybe question a few people you know. Obviously it is someone closer to you. Maybe a regular? But they definitely crossed the boundaries by doing this. Just showing up and dropping that off. Try and think of who you mentioned this to and confront them in a diplomatic way instead of being accusatory. They may just be straight up with you and tell you it was them thinking it was a harmless gesture.