What do you think ED? Come on man...say it! You can say it! Blurt it out!

Shitting on your face? You mean you don't like that? Gee....:butt:

What do you think ED? Come on man...say it! You can say it! Blurt it out!

Shitting on your face? You mean you don't like that? Gee....:butt:

Cap you won the potty mouth award I think its the type of shower you would enjoy:shock::!:;-)

Hahaha...touchez! But for the record, it's not my thing AT ALL.

Cap you won the potty mouth award I think its the type of shower you would enjoy:shock::!:;-)

The SP may live in an old building and the pipes are rusty. LOL - regardless, the description of service is disgusting...

If you think that's disgusting, I was asked once if I could do a roman shower (vomiting). I told the guy he should have called me 20 years ago when I was bulimic.

Can you imagine?

How would prepare for something like that? Ah, would you like to eat spaghetti and meatballs before I come over, or will a bowl of cream of mushroom soup do?

It is disgusting but whatever floats your boat. I've been asked to do it, had no idea how to prepare but ended up turning down the appointment as he became rude and insulting.

I love to try new things all the time but that is a very personal matter, especially for the first date.

Lexy

Guest S**a*Q

I'm a fan of to each their own fetish, but I wouldn't EVER mess around with anything like that... It's not a safe practice... In Golden Showers, at least urine is sterile, therefore, not really that bad... The amount of bacteria in this fetish/practice makes my skin crawl. I'm a fan of fun, but also a fan of safety...

I see this practice as kinda comparable to wanting to hump an Ebola virus... EWWW!

Guest S***e

To each their own, but a brown shower doesn't interest me in the slightest nor does a golden one either. Live and let live.

Spike

I concur. To each his own. I'm in no place to judge anyone else. However, I did receive a very intelligently well-written email from a man who explained that he didn't know why, but he always wanted to eat a beautiful woman's feces. Now yes, I cringed as I read it, due to the fact that pooh is pooh. Ew. But because this man hadn't yet explored copraphilia, I took it as my opportunity to educate him a little. Although in my response I didn't express any disgust or repulsion, I did gently explain to him the safety risks he would be incurring. The body rids itself of WASTE. There is a reason washing your hands after using the bathroom is encouraged. Feces contain bacteria, which can seriously harm your good health. I understand a fetish, but I suggested he find a safer and tastier way to be humiliated by a beautiful woman.

I never heard from him again....

• Like 1

I concur. To each his own. I'm in no place to judge anyone else. However, I did receive a very intelligently well-written email from a man who explained that he didn't know why, but he always wanted to eat a beautiful woman's feces. Now yes, I cringed as I read it, due to the fact that pooh is pooh. Ew. But because this man hadn't yet explored copraphilia, I took it as my opportunity to educate him a little. Although in my response I didn't express any disgust or repulsion, I did gently explain to him the safety risks he would be incurring. The body rids itself of WASTE. There is a reason washing your hands after using the bathroom is encouraged. Feces contain bacteria, which can seriously harm your good health. I understand a fetish, but I suggested he find a safer and tastier way to be humiliated by a beautiful woman.

My sentments exactly!

Posted via Mobile Device

It is disgusting but whatever floats your boat. I've been asked to do it, had no idea how to prepare but ended up turning down the appointment as he became rude and insulting.

I love to try new things all the time but that is a very personal matter, especially for the first date.

Lexy

You made the right choice-way to go.

This subject as a whole is gross.

We come to CERB because it is a place where we are accepted for who we are, not what games we like to play or what we do for a living. Funny how things that are considered mainstream here on CERB are often considered "gross" by parts of society not as sexually accepting as we are. Yet here we are, labeling something negative because it isn't mainstream to us.

Hmmmmmm...makes me wonder.

cat

Edited by cat
Grammer Gremlins!
  • Like 4

Guest f***2f***

I resisted opening this thread for a while just because the title alone made my stomach churn. As I was eating brekkie this morning I thought maybe it's an add for an SP who wants to be showered with $100 bills...ha ha!!

Just to be on the safe side I waited till after brekkie....alas it's as I had first expected...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

shitty subject. I can't believe we are discussing it. Totally gross

Guest ***s

I think he emailed me after !

**Amen to the word "EEewwww"

Bump: HE being the gentlemen in this email (sorry for double reply - still trying to figure CERB out)

I resisted opening this thread for a while just because the title alone made my stomach churn. As I was eating brekkie this morning I thought maybe it's an add for an SP who wants to be showered with $100 bills...ha ha!!

Just to be on the safe side I waited till after brekkie....alas it's as I had first expected...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Nice try...you knew all along - you we're just hoping it would be something else!

If it was being showered with $100 bills, I'd be down for that in a heartbat - pick me, pick me!

Guest W***ledi*Time
This thread is puke inducing.

Where the hell is the *puke* smiley?

free-sick-smileys-1051.gif

or roman shower:

free-sick-smileys-1049.gif

To each their own, but I prefer brown showers where they belong, by yourself in the toilet.

man-sitting-on-a-toilet-thumb858799.jpg