Water based massage products - do they exist?

Guest S*rca****sid

Nuru gel is a lot of fun, personally I found it sometimes leaves a sticky residue even after a quick shower.

If you know a hairstylist you can get gallon jugs for around $50 . It's professional massage cream and several varieties to choose from and it's also non scented .

No mess at all and just the right amount of play . It's actually so clean if clients are in a hurry they don't even need a shower .

• Like 1

Yes the brand name is called Biotone, mine is called advance therapy massage lotion but there are many types and honestly they are all very similar.

Ask her to buy you the pump that will pump it out into your small containers/ dispensers. Not expensive and think I have only used two in 5 years,

Way better than a funnel. :))

• Like 1

Yes the brand name is called Biotone, mine is called advance therapy massage lotion but there are many types and honestly they are all very similar.

Ask her to buy you the pump that will pump it out into your small containers/ dispensers. Not expensive and think I have only used two in 5 years,

Way better than a funnel. :))

Why would hairstylists have access to this product? Is it used on hair too?

Why would hairstylists have access to this product? Is it used on hair too?

I often get a scalp massage after a shampoo. A water based massage lotion would be the perfect for head massages and rinses out without leaving an oily residue.

I often get a scalp massage after a shampoo. A water based massage lotion would be the perfect for head massages and rinses out without leaving an oily residue.

Oh, I always thought that stuff they used is shampoo itself. So they use something else after the shampoo?

Oh, I always thought that stuff they used is shampoo itself. So they use something else after the shampoo?

Mine does. It has mint and menthol extracts that leave my scalp tingling. Feels great.