Your best time ever?

Cerb is all about the fun we have with sp's, but is there one time in particular that was really outstanding for you, where the sex was mindboggling, where your fantasies were totally fulfilled?

For sp's, too, did you ever have a specially good time with a client that you'd like to tell us about? What made it so good?

You don't have to name names, just describe what was special in your experience.

What's your very best?

July, 2008. I had been celibate for a long long time due to some surgery.

I made the decision to see a young lady from here and was scared and nervous. She made me feel at ease at once and we hit it off incredibly well. The planets just aligned. I continued to see her many many times. We always have good chemistry and have grown and experimented together a lot.

I was so lucky to find such a gem my first time out after a long lapse!

I was seeing a guy I wasn't really into. I was ready to break it off with him. Then one night we were lying in bed (never having had really good sex) and this wave of sexual arousal hit him. He was suddenly super hard and I had no interest in sex but he said, take off your panties. That slight assertiveness, arrogance, and total absorption in his own pleasure turned me on so much. He just pushed himself into me from behind and we both came within minutes.

The biggest turnon is when someone wants you so badly they'll go crazy if they don't have you.

Isn't that like stalking though?

The biggest turnon is when someone wants you so badly they'll go crazy if they don't have you.

I guess. But if it's your boyfriend and you're already in bed, it's fucking hot. The bed is such a nice place- you can have sex, sleep, read, watch tv, eat junk food, peruse cerb, and dream about great things- like you're giving a speech in front of a thousand people and you've forgotten your pants, or you're being chased by an axe-murderer. LOVE my bed. lol

Care to lead with an example Captain Cato? :pimp:

It took a long time and a lot of patience to arrange a meeting. I knew it would be worth the effort. It was.

Why was it so special? Of course, her looks helped: a beautiful young spinner, mid-20's. Imagine a dancer's body but with high, round breasts, abs defined and tight, a firm and inviting ass. She could easily grace a modeling magazine. Long blonde hair, a beautiful, slightly elongated face, Grecian-blue eyes, tantalizing lips, dazzling smile.

But it was much more than looks. She was intelligent, witty, able to converse on books, music, films, travel: able to engage the intellect.

And able, very able, to engage the body. Her sensuality, her passionate love of sex, her ability to sense exactly what I wanted, to anticipate and to deliver. Her elegant dress came off to reveal her sexual power and allure. She climbed on the bed and wiggled enticingly at me, inviting all the attention I could provide. And she made sure that I could provide lots of attention, managing to keep me in a state of hyper-excitement.

The oral, and then the sex...Her moves, her sounds, her tastes, everything was perfect. Yes, vocalizing is important, but it has to be believable, and this was. Feeling her orgasms was intense for me, too, and I completely lost myself in the experience. There was nothing else, no other thoughts. Right there, absorbed in pleasure. And feeling that the pleasure was mutual.

I loved this sense of being completely absorbed in the experience and the beauty of her. The interaction, in that world we shared briefly, was, for me, eroticism at its best.

(The sex was pretty good, too.) ;)

Well, I am in need of this mind-boggling sex I hear so much about, honestly I want someone to make me react the way I have seen reactions to me, the most mind blowing sex I have ever had was with a woman, and of course this was oral.. I am tempted to think maybe I just have an unusually high sex drive?!.. Lol, don't get me wrong , sex is still amazing, and I'm usually satisfied, I am always inclined to believe that my partner has gotten the better end of the deal,lol.. There's always fantasy.. Lol ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Cerb is all about the fun we have with sp's, but is there one time in particular that was really outstanding for you, where the sex was mindboggling, where your fantasies were totally fulfilled?

For sp's, too, did you ever have a specially good time with a client that you'd like to tell us about? What made it so good?

You don't have to name names, just describe what was special in your experience.

What's your very best?

I never thought it would happen to me...but thank God it did!!! After texting back & forth for a few days prior to my appointment with the utmost charming man I have met in a very long time, we finally met face to face the other day. I don't want to disclose any personal intimate details to everyone because there are too many amazing moments that would require my own page on this thread! Let me just say that I haven't stopped thinking about the entire experience with him ever since it happened! In the end however, we were happily drenched in our own sweat & juices, trying to grasp the simple fact that the whole erotic experience we just shared, was in fact real, because him & I both felt it was absolutely magical! I can't wait to see him again this week!!!:bddog:

I'm thinking, though, that the best is yet to come, with someone on this board I haven't met yet.

She and I have been planning to meet for months. It will happen. I feel the anticipation mount every time I think about her. The release will be exquisite.

the best I've ever had was with someone I hated. Hated so much I thought about killing him.

yup.

Could you tell us a bit more, Bella, please? This is intriguing.

It's nice to know that the girls around here can feel like this too! So often it seems (to me anyway) that us guys get a little too excited and emotionally attached and the girls can just shut it off like a light switch. There are lots of other threads about that...so I don't need to ramble on.

Let me just say that I haven't stopped thinking about the entire experience with him ever since it happened! I can't wait to see him again this week!!!:bddog:

A few words is all it will take on this page for me to fill in all the memories and allow me to totally recall this absolutely extraordinary evening filled with passion, sensuality and ahhh oui, mind blowing sex...

Ski lodge(a paradise); Dinner by the fire; Relaxing bath for 2; Candlelight and soft music; Beautiful, Sensual & Sexy lady dressed to kill in oh la la... All six senses working in unison to create passionate memories savored...:oops::razz:

For you, let your imagination run wild, for me what a flashback... ;)

Have fun,

jman47

I guess. But if it's your boyfriend and you're already in bed, it's fucking hot. The bed is such a nice place- you can have sex, sleep, read, watch tv, eat junk food, peruse cerb, and dream about great things- like you're giving a speech in front of a thousand people and you've forgotten your pants, or you're being chased by an axe-murderer. LOVE my bed. lol

I love my bed too! Sometimes reading the Saturday newspaper with a cup of Joe curled up in my jammies is like heaven!

Food play is erotic and fun isn't it:grin::wink::69:

Best time ever involved frozen cool whip LOL

My best ever was about three years ago. I was still living in Kimberley BC, and there were no SP's in the area that I felt even remotely attracted to. I had been in forced celibacy for nine years. (It isn't easy getting a girl to date you with a disability, and with no sps to fill the need...) My birthday was coming up, so I decided to make a trip to Calgary, because I had made contact with a provider there. I arranged to be in town the night before my appointment, and to spend a few days after and make a real vacation out of it. Trust me it is easy getting somebody with my level of disability into a hotel. Anyway, we had arranged to meet in the hotel restaurant and have a drink before we went upstairs. She showed up in a three piece suit because she knew the hotel I was at was pretty strict about not allowing sps to work. Let me tell you, for anybody who doesn't think a three-piece suit can be sexy Allie made it look good. It was all I could do keep my hands off her until we got upstairs. She even brought me a birthday gift. I had taken the time to find out her favorite flower, and had one on hand. The entire session was completely unrushed, and everything was exactly perfect. Best sex ever with one of the hottest girls on the planet. I still see her whenever I have the resources available.

I'm not sure if she'll see this, but if she does I hope she realizes how spectacular she made that day, and every day since with her for me

Haven't been too long into this hobby and but it has been a learning experience.

The most fulfilling experience was insatiably amazing. The chemistry, the kissing and rumbling was like we were both trapped in magic with boundless energy feeding off one another.

Alot of the times i find is that the chemistry has to be right for the events have to be pleasurable.

Here's my formula for an incredible experience:

- getting to know each other

- great chemistry

- slow and sensual

- lots of foreplay... with clothes on at first

- a strong desire to please each other

I have to say that this has not happenned for me with an SP yet, an hour goes by very quickly. I did have great experiences with girlfriends in the past.

And there's an incredible dancer whom I have known for years and I would do anything to get more intimate with but no luck. I would even pay her just to please her with nothing in return. Tragic.

A friend of mine tried to hook me with a friend of his who I wouldn't have glanced at twice on the street. The guy was very tall and slim and kind of geeky looking and shy, but what a body!!! But after meeting him a few times, I was feeling particularly frisky one time and made a pass at him.

It was the most unbelievable wild sex I could ever remember having. We must have "did it" in every room in his house, including on top of a big oak desk in his home office over looking St. Joseph Boulevard with cars whizzing by. This went on for about 3 months until the so-called relationship burned itself out.

Even after two years...every time I drive by his house, I am amazed at how I experience goosebumps when I think about him.:69: