Ottawa Duo Fantasy Question ?

Oh My! :grin: Sweet Dreams are made of these! :boobies::boobeyes:

You missed a great SP get-together Dorinda.

There will be more of them!

Sweet Dreams.....

Oh My! :grin: Sweet Dreams are made of these! :boobies::boobeyes:

Ow... now there's a nasty cross thread.... the lovely thought of a plethora of lovely ladies in one room and all of a sudden Annie Lennox is singing in my brain,

"Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?

I travel the world

And the seven seas--

Everybody's looking for something.

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused.

(Hold your head up--Keep your head up--MOVIN' ON)"

Damning you in the kindest of ways Dorinda!!!! You gave me an EAR WORM!!!!

What about morning, afternoon and midnight snacks?

I'd like to nibble on Annessa's neck,

Gaze at Erin's toe cleavage (yes, I said that right)

and watch Soleil and Carrie do the bump and grind

My toe cleavage is pretty sexy.

PS your bra was embedded in the chair cushions.

Guest S**a*Q

I realized what I'm missing being in Tbay... Dammit... If I had a get together here it would be just me and that's just masturbation. Lol! I guess I can go out with myself, but again that's not all that amusing. :D

I wanna be part of the next get-together... I love getting together with hot ladies! Hehehe!

No matter what we do, let's do it naked. :)

OOOH Let's go to the new waterpark that's opening near Ottawa in Limoges :)

www.calypsopark.com

YAY!!! Wet hot ladies!!! hahaha!

My toe cleavage is pretty sexy.

PS your bra was embedded in the chair cushions.

Yes, and those leather shoes with the ankle band were HOTTT!! You must post a picture for the boys.

If I had drank anymore, I would have been embedded in the chair cushions as well!!

Got my bra back, finally! Thanks, Erin.

Duo fantasies, carry on...

Being a "duo virgin":rolleyes:, the more I read this thread, the more this fantasy grows in my mind:boobeyes:.... and elsewhere. Fantasy may become reality, soon.

And there are some great suggestions done here. Thank God, I am in Ottawa !!!

Been a while since this thread was up thought I would pry it open. Any new ones emerge? :)

You failed to mention your fantasy duo :)

You failed to mention your fantasy duo :)

Well Meg I can definately picture you with two, three or four people here ;)

I have my list narrowed down to 78 women. I am going to need a bigger bed and all the right numbers on Lotto Max this Friday.

Duos seem really really tricky ... its always something I've wanted to try, but I'd probably want to already "know" (in the SP sense) one of the ladies. Sooo, you have to get to know one of the ladies, then you have to see whether they are interested, then you have to see if the other lady is interested (and preferably they already "know," or genuinely want to "know" each other), then you have to figure out a time that works for everyone and, last but by no means least, and lets be honest, a rate that doesn't send the guy to debtor's prison as a lot of these seem to be priced at a rate that is a premium to seeing both ladies.

One way to do this is to keep an eye on the ads till I see someone I know that is offering these (of course, when I'd scheduled to be in Ottawa), and then try to work it out I guess. I will keep my eyes open!

I haven't had a successful duo yet. I've tried maybe 4 times. I think Kubrickfan has nailed it....gotta know the girls first. I'm not even sure it's possible in a paying world....everyone needs to be attracted to each other....faking won't work. IMHO. YMMV. :) Peace to all.

• Like 1

I haven't had a successful duo yet. I've tried maybe 4 times. I think Kubrickfan has nailed it....gotta know the girls first. I'm not even sure it's possible in a paying world....everyone needs to be attracted to each other....faking won't work. IMHO. YMMV. :) Peace to all.

Absolutely true! For it to be an authentic interactive experience the ladies must attracted to each other in a very genuine way. Women bond differently than men and I've seen good female friends have a great dynamic in the bedroom because of it. We need to like the lady in front of us for the play date to flow. I have had all types of experiences ranging from fully interactive to on the job training; all are fun if the chemistry is there. Time investment is key. Know the girls separately and make sure they know each other beforehand. Otherwise you may end up with an up close and personal "theatre production" which is only fun if the participants are extremely good actors.

cat

• Like 1

I have had lots of really good Duo's or more. It is best when the girls interact rather than just take turns. There is nothing better than a Duo when the girls are really into each other.

I would have loved to be in on the duo that Berlin and T-girl Nikki had.

Hmmm....there's always another time.

One of the most recent good ones for a real recommendation is Cleo and Mia . Cleo might even bring out her toys for you..

So this might be the best time to ask -- as I'm planning a trip to Ottawa next month -- which SPs actually provide duos? (Rather than who one might fantasize about.) Much more difficult to figure the SP scene out in Ottawa as compared to VanCity.