Weird stuff people do while driving...

I'm sure we all have seen strange things peole do while driving their car...

Ladies that put make up on...well I guess that is not strange anymore lol...I would say even normal to see haha...

the other day i'm driving on the highway and this guy catches my attention...I could see his arm moving....now I know what you guys are thinking lol...no he was not masturbating haha...even if he was I dont know how the hell I could have seen it unless I was driving a huge truck ;)

He was brushing his teeth...:)...Interesting.. ..

I have done some naughty stuff in my car with my SO years ago...I always wondered if other drivers saw us...I would go topless and have my SO masturbate me and I would give him a bj while he was driving haha...

I'm curious to hear your stories...

Bianca

Ladies that put make up on...well I guess that is not strange anymore lol...I would say even normal to see haha...

the other day i'm driving on the highway and this guy catches my attention...I could see his arm moving....now I know what you guys are thinking lol...no he was not masturbating haha...even if he was I dont know how the hell I could have seen it unless I was driving a huge truck ;)

I have done some naughty stuff in my car with my SO years ago...I always wondered if other drivers saw us...I would go topless and have my SO masturbate me and I would give him a bj while he was driving haha...

Bianca

Bianca.... you ever need a driving buddy you know where to find me. Lololol

• Like 1

Aside from noticing people talk on their cell phones and eat in their cars while driving, the other most common action I have seen over the years is people picking their noses, look at what they've extracted from deep down and flick it good bye...

Just gross lol

Aside from noticing people talk on their cell phones and eat in the car, the other most common action I have seen over the years is people picking their noses, look at what they've extracted and flick it good bye...

Just gross lol

Omg yes...so gross lol

Well this guy needs to learn how to properly launch a boat

Not me btw...Honest!!! LOL

Does that count as strange stuff doing while driving

Boating,-you

RG :-)

Well this guy needs to learn how to properly launch a boat

Not me btw...Honest!!! LOL

Does that count as strange stuff doing while driving

Boating,-you

RG :-)

That's a really funy one!

Guest S****r

have my SO masturbate me and I would give him a bj while he was driving haha...

Bianca

lol. My then husband and I used to do that, too!

Here is a good story, though. One day he and I and my sister-in-law were driving through the looooooooog, boring stretches of Texas highway. Actually, I was doing the driving, and the two of them were snoozing, with their heads out of sight of the windows. There was only one other car travelling in the same vicinity with us, a guy alone. No other cars in sight. Sometimes he would pass me, and sometimes I woud pass him. I guess we must have nodded at each other, acknowledging each other's presence. Then he pulls up beside me and drives right alongside me, grinning from ear to ear and hoists himself up (somehow) and exposes himself to me! Yes, great big hard on. He continued driving alongside me, grinning away and I said "OMG you guys, take a look at this! |My husband and sister-in-law popped their heads up to see what I am referring to, shocking the guy in the other car, 'cause he thought I was all alone! We all started laughing, and then I guess he took his foot off the gas and started dropping behind us until he evenutally dropped out of sight.

LOL That is one ride I will never forget! hahahaha

I regularly pluck my eyebrows at red lights. I'd never thought of it until I was driving a girlfriend around and she pulled down her mirror and asked for my 'car tweezers' like it was a common thing. But she was totally right - the lighting is the best for catching those pesky little hairs.

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid

When I'm driving, there are two things I see other drivers doing all the time, and that's talking on their cell phones and picking their noses. I think it must be that some people feel they are invisible to the rest of the world when they are in their cars. Like the car itself is some type of cloaking machine.

The funniest is when you see people singing! You can't hear anything, but just from their gestures, you can tell they are giving it all they got to their favourite tune.

Sometimes I'll see a car full of girls doing the same thing, all in unison. I have no idea, but I imagine they are singing an ABBA song. Once a few years ago, I saw a car full of guys and right away I could tell they were all singing

and acting out the Wayne's World version.

I'm seriously considering investing in a dashboard cam just to see if I can catch someone going for a good dig or acting out a scene from a musical.

I have seen many thing while driving, although I have seen some guys and girls digging for gold(picking buggers) I have seen a woman change a diaper on her baby, seen one breast feeding a baby, I have seen a man shave his face. Very scary when you think about it.

You know those screaming metal songs? Like this one:

So there is a friend who I meet every so often. Every time he and I get in a car, we put up a song like this one, and just jam our heads at every red light with the windows down, doing completely stupid things. It seems to entertain everyone passing along. Just for kicks, we sway our hands as if we're in the ballet.

Tl;dr - Put screamy music full blast, entertain other drivers with our silliness.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

A few weeks ago, i was out playing a sport one evening. The sky burst open and we all got very wet and muddy. I had no spare clothes, and i certainly am not letting all that dirty stuff into my 50 thousand dollar truck, so i drove home naked.

Felt weird...my friends laughed at me. Lol

When I was much younger, I was on my way to any appointment a few hours away from home. I was running really late and didn't want to stop but having just finished a large soft drink had to pee. I was on the highway with no convenient place to stop so I opened up the soft drink cup while driving, whipped out the little guy and went into the cup! It was weird holding this cup and feeling it get warmer and warmer. The highway was not too crowded but a few cars did pass and we exchanged glances as people normally do, I'm not sure if any of them saw what I was doing but that feeling was a little arousing, especially because many of the cars were driven by ladies.

• Like 1

Just a question, seems the appropriate thread. I find texting at the best of times a challenge, the little keypad on the phone and the small screen. How the f*ck can anyone text while driving. How the f*ck can anyone think they are safe behind the wheel if texting

RG

• Like 1

Bianca

Brushing teeth? Hmmmm, perhaps on the way to see your beautiful self and didn't have time to stop? lol, JK

Additional Comments:

Just a question, seems the appropriate thread. I find texting at the best of times a challenge, the little keypad on the phone and the small screen. How the f*ck can anyone text while driving. How the f*ck can anyone think they are safe behind the wheel if texting

RG

Ya really!!! Maybe he can sip wine on the run too? hahha

RG

Tha's why it's forbidden! but we will always see the " it doesn't aply to me" attitude...:spank: until a tragedy hapens...

BJ

• Like 1

I opened up the soft drink cup while driving, whipped out the little guy and went into the cup!

That's called a piddle pack in the air force. No washrooms in fighters eh.

• Like 1

I have seen people texting, putting on makeup, eating, singing, taking off jackets/sweaters. I have seen people using their Bluetooth headsets/ear pieces and having very animated talks, and these are just as distracting as texting. I have even seen people driving with their knees so they can use both hands to do something like open packages, eat and drink at the same time, text, etc...