Hello Ottawa members,

My wife and I will be visiting Ottawa next week and my wife has said she'd like to visit a stripclub with me. I have never been in a stripclub, never been to Ottawa and don't know if it's a good idea to go to a stripclub as a couple in Ottawa(that is, if there are couple-friendly clubs in Ottawa that are safe and classy and where we won't stand out as the only couple).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Depends where you are staying. I have been to barefax (market) playmate (Montreal rd) and the nuden (st Laurent) and all are couple friendly.

Additional Comments:

Depends where you are staying. I have been to barefax (market) playmate (Montreal rd) and the nuden (st Laurent) and all are couple friendly.

• Like 1

Pigales: in Gatineau but easy to get to, free lunch [12-2]and dinner [5-7]every day Mon - Fri. The lunch or dinner times are best for getting your feet wet. Easy & free parking which is not the case elsewhere. Often referred to as best club in the area.

Barbarellas: downtown Ottawa so parking is an issue but lovely girls.

Bare Fax: in the Market, parking big issue, free food like Pigales

Playmate: a bit East, nice club in basement

NuDen: slightly out of downtown, good parking, good food [$4-$12] big club.

• Like 1

I would say absolutely you should take the wife to a stripclub, pretty much all our couple friendly. You might get her in the back with yourself and a lady, and I bet you will get your brains fucked out after the club.

Hello Ottawa members,

My wife and I will be visiting Ottawa next week and my wife has said she'd like to visit a stripclub with me. I have never been in a stripclub, never been to Ottawa and don't know if it's a good idea to go to a stripclub as a couple in Ottawa(that is, if there are couple-friendly clubs in Ottawa that are safe and classy and where we won't stand out as the only couple).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

It depends totally on where you are staying. Most of the clubs have dancers who love couples.

Tease has been left off the discussion so far, (downtown myopia? or something else?) but I know many couples have been very happy with their reception, and service, there.

• Like 1

the new den even advertises couple nights the playmate is very couple friendly also especially Wednesday during their free lunch buffet when many gov't workers come for lunch

• Like 1

I find that the NuDen is the most female/couple friendly club in the city. It's not unusual to see female patrons there, especially on a Friday/Saturday night. They have a high stage with two tall poles, so you get some nice stage shows, and the champagne room is also quite pretty (purple lighting, lots of mirrors, comfy couches big enough for a couple + dancer) if you decide to go for dances.

That's not to say that the other clubs aren't female/couple friendly or that you'd have a bad time, just that the Den is particularly nicely laid out for couples and you will not at all stand out there. Most of the other clubs just have champagne rooms built for individuals, with maybe one big couch that isn't located in a particularly private area.

I also find the Den to be one of the classier clubs in Ottawa, and very safe/clean with good security.

If you can find a female/couple friendly dancer, I think you and your wife will have a wonderful visit!

As an aside, couples can sometimes get ignored in the club, so don't be shy about asking a waitress/bartender to send over a dancer that's into the ladies, or take matters into your own hands and tip a dancer that appeals to you when she's on stage and ask her to join you later.

Actually, get your wife to tip a dancer on stage anyway, because that often ends up being a fun time! How it works is that your wife lays down on the stage with a tip and the dancer will sort of dance on her and give her some naughty attention. Nothing too naughty, but it should definitely get your wife going if going to the club is her idea!

• Like 2

Thanks Bridgette. This is really helpful.

Any idea as to the appropriate amount of tip? And how often it should happen, so we can take enough cash with us? Also, would you happen to know if private dances are charged by the song at the Nuden?

Thanks again.

Usually guys put 5 dollars in their mouth and lay their back on the stage floor and the dancer will do a sexy little dance for them, include being on top... Usually when a female goes up on stage, it's a lot of fun to watch the two lol... More interactive I think.

It's by the song you are charged, 20 dollars... If you go to the private room, the songs are not the same but if you use the booths it's the same music being played on the stage.

Bring what you can afford...

• Like 1

Stage tipping isn't done a heck of a lot in this city, so you certainly don't have to tip every dancer that goes up. I think a couple of $5 bills for the dancer(s) that really pique your interest will be just fine.

I think a stage tip is the best way to get the attention of a dancer you want for private dances (your wife can ask the dancer to join you after her stage set when she goes up to tip), so you could totally just tip once or even not at all if you get attention from the dancers on the floor. I think at least once is good just for the experience though!

As for dances, it's $20 for a regular lap dance (one customer, one dancer), but the price for a couple varies. Some dance will only charge $20, others the full $40 ($20 per person), and some go in the middle at $30. I'd say expect to pay $40, and then if you end up with a dancer who charges less, you've got extra to play with. Just make sure to ask the dancer before going in the back how much a couples dance is so there aren't any surprises.

• Like 2

Just wanted to say thanks for all your helpful hints and comments. The experience was great. Ottawa turned out to be an amazing town in every respect including adult entertainment.

Just wanted to say thanks for all your helpful hints and comments. The experience was great. Ottawa turned out to be an amazing town in every respect including adult entertainment.

so which clubs did u attend?

• Like 1

so which clubs did u attend?

We went to the Nuden and it was good. Took us a while to get our bearings and get used to the atmosphere, but after a few minutes we both had lots of fun.