would like to try giving DATO

Hi I am looking for a girl who enjoys receiving DATO, I have never tried this but have always wanted to, if there is a girl who has some experience in this and enjoys it id like to try.. feel free to pm me or message here if interested

I am going to say that close to half of the ladies I have seen enjoy this, many haven't had the opportunity at all or much, many guys seem to be uninterested, except for us bad boys.

So, maybe ask one of your favourites, you might be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 5

Absolutely love it :D

BJ

I would be interested to hear a lady's point of view on why you might enjoy this. I have given girls dato many times, and if it's the right girl, it's highly exciting! But what is your take on it (receiving end)? Thanks

I always find these threads interesting. Who likes.... Don't fear, we don't bite, just ask the lady who you are most interested in spending time with. We are most amenable to questions that aren't necessarily addressed on our websites!

• Like 4

Hmmm, actually a great portion of the Gents I have seen LOVE giving me DATO....I'm not so sure it's just about a small minority of bad boys....now, some can be a bit tentative about it at first....wanting to be sure I'm into it (oh, yes please ;).

:D

• Like 4

I'd say "Do it"...this thread sort of prompted me to try it...nice! Pretty darn sure it was enjoyed by both....wish I had tried it "decades" ago now

I don't think it's a question for me do I like it ? It's a health concern for me . No matter how clean bacteria lurk there . Licking from anus to vagina can cause infection . My body is my money maker and I protect it vigorously . .

Edited by Katherine
Double post
  • Like 3

I don't think it's a question for me do I like it ? It's a health concern for me . No matter how clean bacteria lurk there . Licking from anus to vagina can cause infection . My body is my money maker and I protect it vigorously . .

Yes, it's called pin worms and urinary tract infections.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I friend of mine who is a doctor explained the answer to this problem very simply "remember there is a proper order of licking"

Guest D***el B***e

I friend of mine who is a doctor explained the answer to this problem very simply "remember there is a proper order of licking"

I started to read the thread and noticed Katherine's comment and started to reply immediately. Then I said, maybe I should check the rest of the thread before I reply. Well, thank you Juice, I was just about to say the same thing. I'm definitely with you on the safety aspect Katherine, very important, but as Juice mentioned there's probably an order in which some of the oral activities are performed. I'm not saying it's any safer and eliminates the risk of infection, but for me it is (would be) the way I (would) do it. I think this way it saves you from a UTI or something more serious.