The camel toe. Good or bad? Ladies?

I was out and about the other day with a girlfriend of mine. She was wear a pair of black tights. They were proper tights, not see through. With a modest shirt.

We were hanging out down by the lakefront in our home town. I went to the car for something and on my way back, I heard some moms chatting about camel toes. So I strained my hearing a bit to catch what they were saying. I was curious because it did not seem like standard conversation while watching kids play in a playground.

I finally realized they were speaking in disgust about my friend. Calling her a slut and saying some other things like "why she needs to dress that way..." etc. I am sure the smart people here on CERB can get the gist of the conversation. I didn't even know she was sporting one because I guess I don't normally start looking at a woman's covered Vajayjay. She was wearing black and when I did look, I had to do a couple of takes because with her wearing black it was quite hard to even tell. How these ladies saw it is still shocking to me.

I never said anything to my friend but I got to thinking. Women are so hard on other women. I think if you ask any man, they love the camel toe. Same with fripples as I have learned they are called here.

There appears to be some unwritten rules within women that these are bad. That only slutty girls sport these when in reality most can not control when these wardrobe issues happen. I even threw out a pair of jeans that gave me a camel toe because I just naturally thought it was wrong to wear them.

What are your opinions on this subject ladies? I am seriously starting to regret throwing out those jeans because they made my ass look amazing and they were comfortable, stylish and I just really liked them. Do you ladies not buy clothes, or discard clothes that give a camel toe? Is the camel toe really that bad?

• Like 5

Hi Jessica,

I know you are looking for the reply from ladies here on Cerb, but from a man's point of view I will give you my opinion here. I know I post pictures of girls who wear clothing that shows the "camel toe", I personally enjoy seeing it(I speak for myself).

I do think that there is a time and place where a lady can show the camel toe, like the beach(you have no control over where that bikini bottom wants to settle), at a adult party, car racing(ladies wear tight clothing) and strip clubs etc.

Ladies should not be ashamed to have beautiful labia and it keeps us pervs looking at your crotch same as many of you look at ours. lol

PS. I'm also a big fan if fripples and that also you ladies have no control of unless you go swimming in the cold water or serve ice cream at the Baskin Robin or Diary Queen.

• Like 3

Jessica - yes women are bitches to other women. I hate it and challenge those that say this type of shit. Don't care if they like it.

I have no problem with camel toes or f ripples. I regularly sport both -proudly. No shame and no covering up. Went thru years of marriage to a guy who insisted I dress like an Amish. Once divorced I was free to wear what I like.

Additional Comments:

Jessica - yes women are bitches to other women. I hate it and challenge those that say this type of shit. Don't care if they like it.

I have no problem with camel toes or f ripples. I regularly sport both -proudly. No shame and no covering up. Went thru years of marriage to a guy who insisted I dress like an Amish. Once divorced I was free to wear what I like.

• Like 4

Guest Lo***si*****e

I remember taking a dancer I know down to Upper Canada Village a few years ago, and we spent a sunny afternoon at the pioneer village, where they recreate Canadian life as it was in about 1860. She was wearing very, very short jean shorts, and I recall several of the ladies there, all dressed up in the long cotton skirts and bonnets in the style of the era, clucking away at this 'immodest' sight.

Made us both laugh!

I guess I was just saddened by the fact that women can be so cruel to other women and to a point where now something that is natural and can be sexy is frowned upon.

When you see women stick up for each regarding things like mummy tummys as we just saw in the news, how the opposite can be so predominate as well is just sad in my opinion.

• Like 4

It depends on who it is that is rocking the camel toe eh?

You would NOT want to see me in a Speedo but it might look great on someone else. Same thing with the toe.

I was out and about the other day with a girlfriend of mine. She was wear a pair of black tights. They were proper tights, not see through. With a modest shirt.

We were hanging out down by the lakefront in our home town. I went to the car for something and on my way back, I heard some moms chatting about camel toes. So I strained my hearing a bit to catch what they were saying. I was curious because it did not seem like standard conversation while watching kids play in a playground.

I finally realized they were speaking in disgust about my friend. Calling her a slut and saying some other things like "why she needs to dress that way..." etc. I am sure the smart people here on CERB can get the gist of the conversation. I didn't even know she was sporting one because I guess I don't normally start looking at a woman's covered Vajayjay. She was wearing black and when I did look, I had to do a couple of takes because with her wearing black it was quite hard to even tell. How these ladies saw it is still shocking to me.

I never said anything to my friend but I got to thinking. Women are so hard on other women. I think if you ask any man, they love the camel toe. Same with fripples as I have learned they are called here.

There appears to be some unwritten rules within women that these are bad. That only slutty girls sport these when in reality most can not control when these wardrobe issues happen. I even threw out a pair of jeans that gave me a camel toe because I just naturally thought it was wrong to wear them.

What are your opinions on this subject ladies? I am seriously starting to regret throwing out those jeans because they made my ass look amazing and they were comfortable, stylish and I just really liked them. Do you ladies not buy clothes, or discard clothes that give a camel toe? Is the camel toe really that bad?

If she was wearing tights with a skirt how the hell could they have seen her camel toe? Lol

Guest P*rry

Until I read the thread I had no idea what was meant by camel toe. I'm always learning on Cerb. Thank you.

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)
If she was wearing tights with a skirt how the hell could they have seen her camel toe? Lol

It says shirt... I read it as a "skirt" too at first :)

Some people find things offensive and have nothing better to discuss than someone's cameltoe.

My question is.. Aren't cameltoes painful/uncomfortable? It digs in... I feel it. Do you feel it?

I so dig the glorious camel toe. If ya sport one I will be pleased to check it out. ;-) Discretely of course. Cheers to you all that are confident to support the CT. Love it :-)

I found this ad but I think they should exist because it will take our eyes away from the ladies.........eyes, scratch that her tits.

Screen-Shot-2021-03-31-at-2.38.29-PM.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1