Your favourite music for making love?

Guest Lo***si*****e

I enjoy chill lounge music while entertaining..... check out Buddha Bar compilations... they are fabulous :)

• Like 1

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Something soft and quiet...general yes but I don't want to list of a whole bunch of artists/albums/genres.

Late Night Alumni certainly ranks up there. Put them on and get both myself and my lovers right in to it! ;)

Guest Lo***si*****e
I enjoy chill lounge music while entertaining..... check out Buddha Bar compilations... they are fabulous :)

Yes! Exceedingly cool!

Guest S****r

I try to put on sexy music with clients, but purposely steer away from actual love songs. I don't want the client to think I am actually falling in love with him! Always trying to avoid trouble!

It's kinda all just background noise for me but if I had my choice, it would be a toss-up between some Coltrane or Miles Davis maybe. Some other possibilities would be Santana's "Samba Pa Ti" or Van Morrison's "Moondance". One of my all time favorites. Now that I'm thinking of it, I recently had an encounter where there was a compilation of covered 80's songs done to a bluesy/jazz style. That was pretty awesome. Then again, the lovely lady I was with was beyond awesome so maybe that had more to do with it. It was nice while laying there after though.

Guest Lo***si*****e
this one gives me goosebumps...

I can see why. Almost anthem-like at the end!

Additional Comments:

Late Night Alumni certainly ranks up there. Put them on and get both myself and my lovers right in to it! ;)

I've just listened to a few of theirs. Excellent. Can either be ambient, or you can tune into it. Here's an example:

Additional Comments:

There's a song called french kiss. It is super hot when you hear her moaning. Gets me going.

This must be the one! :)

Additional Comments:

It's kinda all just background noise for me but if I had my choice, it would be a toss-up between some Coltrane or Miles Davis maybe. Some other possibilities would be Santana's "Samba Pa Ti" or Van Morrison's "Moondance". One of my all time favorites. Now that I'm thinking of it, I recently had an encounter where there was a compilation of covered 80's songs done to a bluesy/jazz style. That was pretty awesome. Then again, the lovely lady I was with was beyond awesome so maybe that had more to do with it. It was nice while laying there after though.

Good blasts from the past! Here's Santana:

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

"Heart Strings" by Russell Malone. Quiet, romantic instrumental guitar...excellent IMOP.

Guest Lo***si*****e
"Heart Strings" by Russell Malone. Quiet, romantic instrumental guitar...excellent IMOP.

I couldn't find 'Heart Strings' (on YouTube) but here's another by Russel Malone that I imagine must be similar! Very mellow!

If I can access Pandora ( only US now) it,s the best as you can put ungoing music soft rock from the 80s...always puts me in the mood.

Summer: The music is really just to set a mood...whatever works for each and everyone of us ;)

BJ

Additional Comments:

[quote name=

I've just listened to a few of theirs. Excellent. Can either be ambient' date=' or you can tune into it. Here's an example:

I Loved that one :)

BJ

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
I couldn't find 'Heart Strings' (on YouTube) but here's another by Russel Malone that I imagine must be similar! Very mellow!http://youtu.be/kPPIAGoUHd0

That's him. Heart Strings is about a year old I think. Love his playing. I have the CD and I will check for sure as to spelling.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
That's him. Heart Strings is about a year old I think. Love his playing. I have the CD and I will check for sure as to spelling.

I have the CD in front of me. It's titled "Heartstrings" Russell Malone. I tried to find you an actual release date but I wasn't able to find it. That's all I can tell you really other than it's wonderful but I am very much into jazz.

Edited by Cr**gCa***ng
Add YouTube link.

Guest Lo***si*****e

Spud271: Not that familiar with Emma hewitt, so looked her up on YouTube. Here's a neat one of hers:

Additional Comments:

Spent time with a special lady and she would play Barry Whyte. Sure could set the mood.

One great thing about this thread is that I'm tuning into a lot of cool music that doesn't often come my way. Here's Barry Whyte in 'Dark and Lovely' :

Additional Comments:

Was listening to some Bob Dylan today and thought of another song... "Lay, Lady, Lay"

Of course: Lay Lady Lay. If there's anyone on the planet who doesn't know this song, here it is:

I discovered a great artist many years ago whose music in under the name Amethystium. It's along the lines of Enigma, but different. Electonica with a mellow groove. I love using it both for massage and for full service sessions.

I also downloaded a compilation called Erotic Lounge. It's got a smooth jazzy feel to it that is very sexy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0nLHHzDPY

• Like 3

I discovered a great artist many years ago whose music in under the name Amethystium. It's along the lines of Enigma, but different. Electonica with a mellow groove. I love using it both for massage and for full service sessions.

I also downloaded a compilation called Erotic Lounge. It's got a smooth jazzy feel to it that is very sexy!

Erotic Lounge, that's the one I referred to in my earlier post. That is awesome. Thx Miss Thora. I love that smooth jazz vibe. Just find it completely relaxing and sensual.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

This is very nice. Thank you. I am downloading now.

:-)

Enigma-Mea Culpa,

Enya- Only time,

The Cranberries- Linger,

I'm a rocker so there is a bit of rock and roll when I make love to a beautiful woman.

Guns N' Roses- November rain,

Led Zeppelin- Stairway to heaven, http://youtu.be/w9TGj2jrJk8

Def Leppard- Love bites, http://youtu.be/0T1IVyXBGjM

• Like 2