Your sources are incorrect. I recently had a four hands massage with Lisa and Rose (they are now doing their Saskatoon rotation).

The massage itself was excellent and very relaxing. Rose even sang along with the Chinese pop background music, and quite well too. When it came time for the finale, both ladies took turns, and I left very happy.The rate for the two ladies was a little less than double the single rate.

Thanks for the excellent info. I would definitely try it sometime with both these ladies sometime. I hope they do it for a new client as well. Were they both present in room for the finale? That will extremely elevate the excitement levels.

Just finished a big move this weekend and had a hard time getting out of bed today. Guess I'm getting old. I was thinking about going to get a massage but a real good one and thought maybe if there was a chance at a happy ending then that would be better. I've only been to Broadway's and to/eb and that's not really what I'm looking for. Just wondering if someone can pm me a few answers. I'm open to going anywhere pretty much from west of the city to east and north. Don't really want to go all the way out to the south end. Which place would you recommend as best massage at best value with maybe a he. Who would you recommend I see if I have a choice and most important how much is the tip. I can always find out the cost for the massage but always feel weird negotiating price when I'm there. Any help would be great and sooner the better because if I can get up I'm ready to go. Thx

Just finished a big move this weekend and had a hard time getting out of bed today. Guess I'm getting old. I was thinking about going to get a massage but a real good one and thought maybe if there was a chance at a happy ending then that would be better. I've only been to Broadway's and to/eb and that's not really what I'm looking for. Just wondering if someone can pm me a few answers. I'm open to going anywhere pretty much from west of the city to east and north. Don't really want to go all the way out to the south end. Which place would you recommend as best massage at best value with maybe a he. Who would you recommend I see if I have a choice and most important how much is the tip. I can always find out the cost for the massage but always feel weird negotiating price when I'm there. Any help would be great and sooner the better because if I can get up I'm ready to go. Thx

As you lay around resting those sore limbs just read all the reviews on here about massage!! Best and surest way to get opinions from many.

I saw Lily today at Ness ,don't waste your time ..Doesn't give a very deep massage and apparently only does back ...Linda came in halfway through and got the job done for me ..;)

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

I hadn't been to Ness for quite a while. Probably close to a year. I booked today and had the choice of Rose, Linda and Lily. I had seen Rose a few times when they first opened. I read the comment about Lily so I booked Linda.

She's very friendly and pretty good English. Massage was pretty good too. There is this reverse / backward technique she used while I was laying on my front that was amazing.

I left very happy!

Too bad that the session isn't more interactive like Rona used to do. I miss her!!

New poster here, but frequently go to Ness. I've had sessions with Linda, Lisa, Rose, Red and another girl, who's name escapes me that is small and shortish hair, and left happy with them all. Rose is the best massage by far. As for four hand massage, all of the girls listed above will accompany each other to leave you happy. I have also had a massages with Emily and Lily and neither leave you happy, but you can ask to bring someone else in to finish you off. They also accommodate short notices very well.

Only thing I don't particularly like is after a while my face gets sore from resting on the towels.

• Like 1

New poster here, but frequently go to Ness. I've had sessions with Linda, Lisa, Rose, Red and another girl, who's name escapes me that is small and shortish hair, and left happy with them all. Rose is the best massage by far. As for four hand massage, all of the girls listed above will accompany each other to leave you happy. I have also had a massages with Emily and Lily and neither leave you happy, but you can ask to bring someone else in to finish you off. They also accommodate short notices very well.

Only thing I don't particularly like is after a while my face gets sore from resting on the towels.

Went to Ness today and wanted to try Jessie..thought she may the girl who's name escaped WillisJA...well was told by Rose that she does give a good massage but for me it was not all that great but nice gal to talk to..Lisa is in Saskatoon otherwise had planned to try a 4hand with her and Rose..

• Like 1

I went there the other day for an appointment with Rose. When I arrived, she apologized and said she had to leave, and would I mind if Jessie did the massage instead. I thought I remembered having read here that Jessie doesn't provide the finish we all want, but I went ahead anyway. She did a decent, but not outstanding massage for about 45 minutes. After a perfunctory massage of my chest, she left the room, saying she was getting a hot towel. I resigned myself to leaving unsatisfied, but a minute later, Linda walked in and immediately proceeded to massage what Jessie hadn't touched, so I left happy after all.

Same experience with Jessie- actually had a decent hard massage and with about ten minutes left she asked if I wanted extras. She said she couldn't do anything yet cause she hasn't been there long enough. /Tried to convince her to start with me right now but she went to get Linda. Linda finished everything off very well.

• Like 1

Sabrina is the girl I was trying to remember. I tried Jessie as well, the last time I was there and thought her massage was really good. If she starts adding in more of the sensual elements, she will be one of my go-to's.

Hi all I saw Lisa the other day at Ness and was a very good massage and did leave satisfied...see her soon though as she is leaving as of next Tuesday..

Who is the white girl that's usually handling front reception? It seems they always try to encourage you to try her to for massage.

Probably Tiffany,the only non Asian I have seen in there...Haven't tried her yet but not all of them would give you a HE..Was hoping someone had Intel on her

Probably Tiffany,the only non Asian I have seen in there...Haven't tried her yet but not all of them would give you a HE..Was hoping someone had Intel on her

Is She Hot?

Hi, i'm planning to have a massage at ness. What is the exact address and how much is the tipping? Can someone pm me? It's my first time. Thank you so much!

Additional Comments:

Hi, i'm planning to have a massage at ness. What is the exact address and how much is the tipping? Can someone pm me? It's my first time. Thank you so much!

She is a bigger girl not the body type that I look for, but she is really nice and I did leave happy. Hope that helps.

Agreed with this. I saw her a couple weeks ago and she is nice and likes to talk. Massage was pretty good. Only negative was there was no teasing.

If you had read this thread from the beginning, you'd have found the address. The tips are the same as at all the other Chinese places.

Not being from Winnipeg, I'm always a little disappointed when I see this thread title pop up but then realize that no, the Loch Ness Monster has not actually been located.

Sorry, carry on.

• Like 1

so, when a second girl comes n to "finish" the massage, you pay the first girl only for the massage and pay the second girl only the appropriate tip ?

or do you just pay all the money to the original girl and let them sort it out ?

Thanks

so, when a second girl comes n to "finish" the massage, you pay the first girl only for the massage and pay the second girl only the appropriate tip ?

or do you just pay all the money to the original girl and let them sort it out ?

Thanks

You pay the original girl and let them sort it out. I prefer the continuity of just one girl for everything, though.