BBBJ Dangers?

I'm sure many of you have read about the possibility of getting various social diseases by participating in BBBJ. I know that I have also. It hasn't stopped me yet, but I do worry.

How do you feel about it?

Personally, I am not interested in CBJ.

I'm sure many of you have read about the possibility of getting various social diseases by participating in BBBJ. I know that I have also. It hasn't stopped me yet, but I do worry.

How do you feel about it?

Personally, I am not interested in CBJ.

How do I feel. First and foremost I respect the lady's boundaries. That said I do have preferences. I partake in this poly amorous lifestyle knowing there are risks.

But if disease is truly a worry for you (I assume you are talking STDs/STI's) this is not the lifestyle to partake in.

Even condoms and dental dams are risk reduction, not risk elimination.

The only true risk elimination is celibacy or masturbation (and no sexual partners) The second least risky is an exclusive monogamous relationship.

But I am vexed by your post, you partake in activities that worry you?

The SP is the one at most risk in bbbj

If it worries you so much, stop. But my guess, seeing as you are continuing to get bbbj's and don't want cbj's, your really not that worried

But you should get tested regularly for STD/STI's while partaking in this lifestyle, well while sexually active

RG

Guest **n****er

So new members who don't have the benefit of understanding the recurring posts are now trolls? Not a very welcoming atmosphere.

Has been on the board since July 2011. Top right hand corner of his post.

And yes this topic goes on and on and on and on....why? Just do a simple search, and there is all the discussions on the topic.

So new members who don't have the benefit of understanding the recurring posts are now trolls? Not a very welcoming atmosphere.
Edited by PistolPete
added more
  • Like 3

Research??? Homework??? Seems many are allergic to that. They prefer creating a new thread!!! much easier!!!!

Has been on the board since July 2011. Top right hand corner of his post.

And yes this topic goes on and on and on and on....why? Just do a simple search, and there is all the discussions on the topic.

• Like 1

He isn't interested in research. Read the first line of his post (copied/pasted)

It sounds like he knows the risks, he's read about them (his words) But his thread seems more about how others handle the risks and worries

I just find it strange, to be so worried as he claims to be, about bbbj, yet still continue to practice it.

If this lifestyle or a certain activity in this lifestyle worried me, it's simple, just stop. Don't carry on while claiming to be worried

Not sure if he is a troll or looking for input. I just find it strange he partakes in something that worries him

RG

• Like 1

Lol stop speculations lol can someone please inform me on social disease..I've been In this industry since 2004 yet never heard of that..My apologies for been so naive

I suspect "social disease" was just a typo for STD. Or at least, that's what I'm guessing the OP meant.

Unless he meant this...

I suspect "social disease" was just a typo for STD. Or at least, that's what I'm guessing the OP meant.

Unless he meant this...

So that's what BJ stands for...Bon Jovi LOL

RG

I'd be more concerned about Industrial Disease.

(Two men say they're Jesus -- ONE of them must be wrong.)

(Y'know, listening to this I just had the MOST VIVID flashback to my 20s. Jeezuz!)

Wow,what a nasty thread! This is the first time is see this type of behaviour on CERB.

The poor man asked a simple question. A simple friendly reference to another thread should have sufficed.

In fact, I'm glad the question was raised, I was wondering the same thing but didn't think of doing a search,

Edited by Antoine
Added info
  • Like 2

Wow,what a nasty thread! This is the first time is see this type of behaviour on CERB.

The poor man asked a simple question. A simple friendly reference to another thread should have sufficed.

In fact, I'm glad the question was raised, I was wondering the same thing but didn't think of doing a search,

It sounds like cerb might benefit from a sub forum for Health and safety questions. Then those threads would be in one place, and no one would have to search. I think it would actually be hard to search, as what would you use 'bj", "bbbj", 'b.b.bj" etc, a lot of ads would actually come up.

http://smartsexresource.com/

Answers to what and why and how in the link, but if you want to ask people what and why and how, well there are 100 answers and all variations on the same two or three themes. And at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what other people do or think about the topic, only what you do or think about the topic, after you check out the link so you know what you are actually thinking about.

• Like 3

It sounds like cerb might benefit from a sub forum for Health and safety questions. Then those threads would be in one place, and no one would have to search. I think it would actually be hard to search, as what would you use 'bj", "bbbj", 'b.b.bj" etc, a lot of ads would actually come up.

http://smartsexresource.com/

Answers to what and why and how in the link, but if you want to ask people what and why and how, well there are 100 answers and all variations on the same two or three themes. And at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what other people do or think about the topic, only what you do or think about the topic, after you check out the link so you know what you are actually thinking about.

This makes lots of sense.

And searching for bbbj or whatever would bring up a lot of ads and such.

Always think that people should also try and do a search for themselves before asking a question, but not everyone does... Laziness, etc.

But I also think if you don't like a thread and upset it's being asked again, to just skip to another thread... Pretty simple.

So about a month ago I started thread about how people treat posters, and this is a classic example of someone asking a legitimate question and looking for some feedback, and mostly gets flak.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=189426

I sometimes wonder how much easier it might be just to pass or give the feedback sought. Guess not very...

• Like 5

Social disease is an old fashioned term for STD. Sorry for the confusion.

Regarding how many times this question has been asked previously: Sorry again. I apologize! I didn't mean to take up time and space with irrelevant or previously dealt with subjects. However, I also didn't expect to get flamed for bringing up what I think is a legitimate subject. New things come to light all the time and I was just curious about how other people deal with the "worry".

Just to clarify, my state of anxiety isn't that severe. Obviously, or I wouldn't engage in the practice. I merely wanted to know other people's thoughts on the subject.

If anyone is interested, I have pretty much come to the conclusion that I will only do massage and hj in the future.

• Like 1