All Time #1 Poll

Guest s*r***a**9

Since this section is getting rather stale....lets have a poll...who has been your #1 massagist of all time? And name only one!

I'll go with Princess TJ - had lots of fun with her and she was a cute little thing.

Though I don't have a great amount of experience with massagists I will cast my vote for Spinderella. Lots of fun and a smokin hot tight body.

• Like 1

Sylvia at Eb, big busty blonde, long long time ago.

Natasha at Club Forum late 80s early 90s, then worked high track in Van.

A young Keisha Fox went by Sasha at EB/TO in those days (early 90's). She was in her early 20's and very hot and would go on the road as a dancer once in awhile. Pre-implants and children. I was a regular regular in those days and we had some very very fun times.

Princess TJ was fun for sure. Had some great times with Vicky/Spin too. Shouldn't leave out Kelly from the 80's also slung beer at the Assiniboine. Later little Meagan who became Lianna Wood and Sara.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

Leslie formerly at EB has to be my all time favourite so far! I had some incredible sessions with her and still miss her.

Difficult to pick just one for me, I had some great sessions with Veronica and Nikita at Rainbow Place, Suzie, Danielle and Billie at BW. Those would be my top 5
They were all FS providers, weren't they? I thought this thread was about massage providers. In that category, I would pick TJ, followed closely by Shu.

Gotta go with the original poster - Princess TJ was always so cute in her little plaid pleated skirts but my fave for massage has to be Sur from Southpointe. None better, so far. P.

Shannon of ShannoninWpg has to be the best. Fun girl, great massage , which always lead to more!!! Gave great Nuru. Miss her a lot.
You're absolutely right. How could I have forgotten Shannon so soon after she retired? My new ranking - Shannon, TJ, Shu.

Hi have seen many ladies over the years but always looked forward to a visit with Barbie Bridget from TO/EB..she was so hot and guys would be so jealous if I had a session with her..loved those tits and had heard she went bigger afterwards...also enjoyed sessions with Tyra,Sabrina and Leslie but current fave at EB is definitely Tina..fave otherwise is either Shu or Coco with Rona close behind

Edited by tsoforlife