Taylor Dream?

http://www.misstaylordream.com

She's currently advertising on the other site. Visiting Ottawa until May 1. Anyone tried her yet or know of any decent reviews? There's reviews on her site, but I'm always weary of reviews on the girl's site unless it's followed by a link to the actual site where the review appears.

She certainly looks good from the pics, but I have no information about her.

Someone posted on CL claiming she was B & S...but I always take those kind of CL posts with a grain of salt. Could always be some rival SP or someone pissed off because she refused to perform some unsafe practice with him or something like that.

I may be mistaken, but I seem to remember a girl from out of town being represented by one of the agencies (Pink Kitty or Tempted2touch?) using those pictures. Can't remember the name or if there were any reviews though.

She looks hot. Have a look at the reviews on her site, they seem to be on the up and up. It appears she has some limitations in that DFK and digits were not available, but could be a ymmv thing. Otherwise seems worth a visit.

Hi Guys

Its really me on my pics the only different is my hair color im brunette now i did'nt change my pics cause im planning to go back to blonde.

Luv Taylor Dream xxxxx

Additional Comments:

my services & skills are always amazing and my look always gorgeous come take a look you wont be dissapointed first of all i would'nt waist my time defended mysefl if i knee i was awful lolll neways ......... enjoy yourself and have a great day guys ;-)

Hey everyone. I visited Taylor on the evening of April 30th. Her pictures are real and her body really is that smokin' ! :)

The suite she was hosting in was quite nice and YES she looks great in lingerie (like in the pictures).

Thumbs up :)

Tried to book her last night and a male answered the phone and didn't know who she was?

No response on emails either?

Was going to TOFTC, with hopefully a positive experience to report.

Guest Ou**or**n
Saw her recently, quite a body! PM for details

If you had a positive experience it would benefit both her and the other members here if you simply contributed to her recommendation thread.

Guest *ard**Ga*

She is a lot of fun, trust me !

- I have put a review in the appropriate section.