ahemmmmm once more...........

HABS WIN HABS WIN HABS WIN ... AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Game 7 Wednesday.....

return once more to whatever you were doing.

Regardless of Wednesday's outcome... the Habs have done their best to make us all believe....

Well it was October 11, 1967 when the Penguins opened their arena with a loss to Montreal... and 43 years later... the Habs win the last game in the same arena... bookends. GOTTA LOVE IT

HABS WIN HABS WIN HABS WIN!!!!!!!!!

carry on...

• Like 1

MONTREAL CANADIENS WIN!!!!

MONTREAL CANADIENS WIN!!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Guest Ou**or**n

Yeah HABS! Hot goalies win cups so this a great opportunity for a Canadian team to go all the way and win us back the cup!

Guest B***ke Ba****

Maybe the Bruins could score some goals at home in game Seven and meet the Frogs for some old time Hockey!

Posted via Mobile Device

Montreal is one loud city tonight..lmao..now i remember why i don't like hockey...hahaha {listening to my 4 brothers and my dad make this mush noise} haha...anyway I'm happy they won..Montreal was always my dad's team...

I can't seem to find it in myself to cheer for Montreal, as much as I like the city and its people I feel like a traitor, but I'll try. So who do we play next?

Ah, c'mon Capitalman, the Sens are out - no harm in cheering for the best team who's left. Hopefully they will play against the Bruins.

Montreal is one loud city tonight..lmao..now i remember why i don't like hockey...hahaha {listening to my 4 brothers and my dad make this mush noise} haha...anyway I'm happy they won..Montreal was always my dad's team...

Lol. Too funny. I grew up a habs fan and my brother was a bruins fan. Too bad they can't meet up in the cup finals like the old days. Orr vs. Lafleur?!

Posted via Mobile Device

As one who was born in Montreal (haven't lived there in years) and being my dad's favorite team and mine growing up, I still hold a place for them in my heart - and besides, Montrealers know how to party!

GO HABS GO!!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Guest S***e

Awesome! Habs in 7 and I'd really like to see them take on Boston...two of the original six teams. Gotta love it. Go Habs go!!!

Spike

I, like some, would cheer for any Canadian teams. It would be so awesome to see the cup in a Canadian team again. Cheering for Montreal this playoff makes it more exciting. It is an underdog.

K Angela...you and me (Habs and Bruins) Beer and wings again???

Yep...when it comes to hockey and chicken wings, I'm in.

I have to admit, I had written the Habs off as first round fodder before the playoffs even started and doubted they could work the same magic aginst Sid and the Pens. But you have to be impressed with their moxie and sheer determination. And not only is Halak brilliant in goal, but he looks so cool and collected doing it. Can they go the whole way? I think the finals is in their future. If that's the case, I can't see anyone winning the Conn Smythe other than Halak, win or lose. Think of the rioting in the streets then.

I have to admit, I had written the Habs off as first round fodder before the playoffs even started and doubted they could work the same magic aginst Sid and the Pens. But you have to be impressed with their moxie and sheer determination. And not only is Halak brilliant in goal, but he looks so cool and collected doing it. Can they go the whole way? I think the finals is in their future. If that's the case, I can't see anyone winning the Conn Smythe other than Halak, win or lose. Think of the rioting in the streets then.

What if it is philly? Beat them and then go nuts. Great playoffs with the montreal team. Might have to play another original six team. That would be as good as it could be. And the weather will be hot to boot. Go crazy when it is over in june. Go habs!

Posted via Mobile Device

Just a minor set-back that last game...they'll be back..

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I find it funny that we (Canadians) cheer for the last Canadian team standing.

I often look at another stat, in hockey (a sport I love) just how many Canadian hockey players are there in the NHL, in actual fact the numbers are going down....over the years

The number dropped rapidly from 87% in 1986 to 54% in 2000, and has slowly inched down.

In (2008-2009), 785 players have played in the NHL that season

410 are Canadian (52.2%)

173 are American (22.04%)

202 are other (25.73%)

In 1997-98, 763 players played at least one game in the NHL

464 were Canadian (60.81%)

126 were American (16.51%)

173 were Other (22.67%)

What does this all mean, well the final four standing having this interesting stat- Montreal Canadiens have only 14 out of there 25 man roster that are Canadian born players, San Jose has 15 out of 25 players, Philadelphia has 18 out 25 players and yes Chicago has 19 players born in Canada out of their active 25 man roster.

So it looks good that Chicago Vs Philadelphia Flyers for the Stanley Cup if you believe in stats, and cheer for CANADIANS if they are wearing other colors then the Red,White and Blue.:wink:

Where's the icon for the sad face crying....

:sad: :oops: :confused:

Meg your off the hook hun its not the jersey

Montreal has showed now they are not as good as they thought Halek has run out of miracles

Just don't wear Chicago just yet thow

Posted via Mobile Device

well...just have to win both games in Montreal. Simple right?! Chitown is just kicking San Jose. Oops...sharks just scored.

Posted via Mobile Device