Challenge lol

So I've been a hobbyist for a few years now... and in the 10+ women i have seen i have never been able to have one make me orgasm... in the 30-60min apt i make with any sp... hot or not... pro or am... nothing... lol

i propose a challenge! :motion: someone find someone who might just be up to it :P :bddog:

So I've been a hobbyist for a few years now... and in the 10+ women i have seen i have never been able to have one make me orgasm... in the 30-60min apt i make with any sp... hot or not... pro or am... nothing... lol

i propose a challenge! :motion: someone find someone who might just be up to it :P :bddog:

err.....have you considered a medical check up ? Seriously, you might have an underlying medical condition prostate ? kidneys ? testosterone levels ?

I agree with etasman, the problem is not the ladies it's either physical or psychological and you are searching for help in the wrong places. Your actions in the chat room earlier today forced me to remove you from the chat room and suspend you from the site so I have a good idea of what one this is.

- 30 min not enough time?

- start with massage, get totally relaxed and then go from there. Many clients I see do not always get as far as fs, considering the way I do an erotic massage, hj, and so on

- do not expect to finish in fs, but at the end move to hj or bj as long as there is no condom. Condoms can add extra stress, imo, for someone who is thinking they are not going to cum.

- At the finish, make sure you are NOT on your back. Standing or kneeling is better.

- Repeat repeat repeat, meaning choose one sp and keep returning to that one sp until you achieve this goal. Switching partners is almost a guarantee to not get what you are seeking; staying with one sp means that by the 3rd or 4th visit, you will increase your chances of success. Make the first 1 or 2 visits non-fs, and aim for a hj finish.

I have found all of the above techniques very successful, and work also well for someone who cums very quickly. The idea is to enjoy the journey.

• Like 2

A girl I know, recounted a story to me of a guy she knows that had the same problem......until she introduced him to another male guy she knows. Neither male is gay, however they both seemed to like each other while in her company and orgasmed quite well.....so she told me!

A girl I know, recounted a story to me of a guy she knows that had the same problem......until she introduced him to another male guy she knows. Neither male is gay, however they both seemed to like each other while in her company and orgasmed quite well.....so she told me!

Interesting .. very interesting I'd like to try that some day ....

Loki318

Just to pipe in I also have a difficult time to reacha happy ending in an hour. Neither physical or physcological, just me. When I say an hour I mean full on 1 hour. There is the rare occaison that 15-20 mins but very rare.