Taking a cab to an incall

Please be conscious of how long it may take to be picked up, especially when at a private residence.

While I won't have the alarm clock set, I will expect you to respect the time I have set aside for you! I can't very well ask you to stand on the stoop and ask you to wait for an extended period of time but I would expect that you contemplated your departure prior to the eleventh hour!

Our time together is just that...our time together. If you wish to use some of that time awaiting a taxi, your choice. If you choose to wait til the last minute, and face a 30 plus minute wait, well, I should be compensated, no?

I probably have plans!!!

• Like 5

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

True that Meg and given all the construction delays which should be taken into account as well it seems to take forever to get anywhere around Ottawa. I'd rather get there early and I plan for it as I hate being late for anything. If I'm early I will find something to do in the area but at least I am there. Wait times for a taxi can really vary and are unpredictable along with the traffic. Arrgh!!

Actually I find that getting from the Far East to the far west, vice versa and any other combo isn't really that difficult or long after 9am, before 4pm or after 7pm. That being said, you must know the city and all of it's alternative routes. As far as taxi commuting, let the driver know you be ready at, let's say 5 mins after to give an acceptable buffer

I once had a client take a taxi to my incall. It was snowing out. When we called for a return cab, none were available. They would not come out.

I ended up driving him home. The roads were not that bad, so to the cabbies that night, you're a bunch of woosies.

• Like 4

I have an android app on my phone. You can order online and see that the ride is assigned and the progress of your driver.

• Like 1

I have a lovely older gentleman that needs help and I pick him up and take him home.

I think there are quite a few ladies that live in more rural areas that know some clients very well and in the spirit of co operation we just help where help is needed.

I totally understand that ladies in larger cities can't be trekking across town running taxi but here in my little area its easy to do .

(When I am here ) :icon_smile:

• Like 3