Does language matters when you meet a SP ? a hobbiest?

It might matter simply because some of us like our Latin ladies, others French, English (UK), and what have you.

In terms of understanding each other, with a little patience from both sites anything would go.

Yes, I agree Etasman....while I love a man with an Australian accent...once we get down to business I really don't care what language and in what accent, we are both speaking as long as we are both aroused! I can understand, however, a French Canadian feeling more comfortable speaking French at the "meet and greet" and this is AOK! Comfort at the onset insures a better end result!

Even if I was born and raised in french I can't take myself to make love in french. I have tried but never succeeded well, its more natural for me in english.

Oh yes! It can add a whole dimention to the pleasure. I personally I love to see a Spanish speaking lady.

As a student of the language there are so many words and phases that you can't find in a dictionary and that you can't ask an instructor. Word, phases and the appropriate use and time to use them. It may be my particular kink. I'm not very interrested in leaning this in another language.

It is for me unfortunate that I have such poor access to Spanish speaking latinas .

I have learned that when I answer and ad from a lady that says she is a latina, I need to ask her if she speaks Spanish and then ask her a question in Spanish. Unfortunately the answer is usually, 'my mother did'.

Whether it matters??? Meh. I wouldn't specifically choose one experience over another based solely on linguistic ability. That's not to say that some languages and some accents aren't incredible to hear and could potentially add to the whole sensory experience.

The sound of the voice, whether in English, French, Italian, Spanish or whatever is probably more important. I dated a couple of English (UK) girls a few years back (separately, not simultaneously) and the lilt of their accent sent shivers up my spine. An Italian ex whispering "ti amo" was almost a showstopper... but I digress... she could have whispered "your pasta is al dente" and I still would have near exploded.

Fluency and nervousness when making first contact (in the second language, that being english for me), but I found that it goes away quickly ...... It's been a while since i've used french in that context, but prefer it. Although i'm pretty fluent in english, i find French can more colorful (in a good way) and poetic. Cyrano de Bergerac anyone?

Hello all,

Must not forget that which is so obvious...but can remain hidden. As a perpetual learner, I could not help but point this out...A difference in mother tongues can offer opportunity to both parties to learn more from one another in their exchanges - be it language, culture or whatever. That in itself can be mutually beneficial, stimulating and hell...just plain fun.:wink::D

Have fun,

jman47

Guest O***wa**W

I can only speak English fluently.

I love a man with an accent, but must admit that have had some akward moments in the past with clients for whom enlgish is thier second language. Misunderstandings about what is acceptable, or just breaking the moment trying to understand what the other is saying.

Had recently a couple of encounters where I found the lady I was with said a few words in French. Very charming and very sexy, in particular when it's unexpected. It has put some spice in the moments of passion.

Speaking another langage is always a challenge, but sometime only a word or two can make miracles.