Racism from Providers

Cerb is a great place with a wide range of topics and threads. Not all of them are going to make everyone happy or be interesting to everybody.

If I don't like a thread I simply don't post. Its boring when everyone agrees on everything. Good debates expand the mind.

Of course there wasn't going to be any consensus on this topic but thats ok. Even if some people don't change their mind today maybe a seed has been planted and a greater understanding can be achieved down the road.

People here are having a difference of opinion and I can't handle it! Mod Mod Mod quickly close the thread!

Now we can all go back to the " How often do you cut your nails " thread.

Your reply is exactly what is wrong with this thread you are making this debate a personal attack you somehow think you are the authority on what is or is not racist ... get over yourself.

If i go back and look i can quickly see that this topic has been beaten to death we are not planting any seeds or shining new light on a topic we are just rehashing the same thing over and over again.

On a board where the general rule of thumb is if you can't say something nice don't say anything I fail to see how calling someone racist can be appropriate.

As i said in my previous post the sex industry is a microcosm of overall society so yea there are racist clients and SP's that is no surprise... but in my experience people who work in the sex industry are way more open and accepting to diversity that the general population. Maybe we just need to stop applying labels.

Just my Opinion

• Like 6

Guest *l**e

There hasn't been a new point of view or even any new ideas on this thread since page 2; just a bunch of people repeating what someone else already said.

Is a dead thread.

There hasn't been a new point of view or even any new ideas on this thread since page 2; just a bunch of people repeating what someone else already said.

Your point, illustrated in a sort of Victorian art form, and enhanced with the marvels of modern technology.

dead-horse.gif

I gotta say, this has been one of the most epic of falls in recent memory.

• Like 2

Well, I see the thread still lives, I may as well have another little rant which won't serve to either increase nor end this debate.

I live in a very tiny, rural town in an under served provider area, and where the hobby is illegal to boot. A few years ago, I was fortunate to get in on the ground floor with a young massage artist just starting out. She hasn't bothered to advertise at all for some time, in fact I don't think she's taking any new clients.

Years ago, when she lived elsewhere, she had a very nasty experience with some black guys which permanently soured her opinion of black folks. Desperate for cash when opening her biz, she took on a few black customers for massage/hand jobs. Others including me were offered hj, bj, reverse, and a few other options. Over time, she also developed a very limited clientele for full gfe service.

I must disclose I am an overweight, 6ft. 6in. tall, bald, middle age white man. To be in her select group, you must either be buffed and super hot(not me), or doctor, lawyer, sugardaddy type(not me).

Over time through attrition, the black guys are all gone. Is she guilty of racism because she only offered them basic service, and now won't see them anymore? I say if so, so what?

She and I have become friends and yet, she still only offers me excellent massage, oily hand jobs, and slobbering bj's. Should I be offended because she won't give full service to an old guy who can't afford to buy her jewels, furniture, or a new car motor? I think I'll stay her friend and accept what's offered even though she's an ageist, weightist, and walletist.

All the discrimination in this biz is certainly not all aimed at black men, but let's face facts, that's what we're talking about. If one checks b_ p_ for most any city, the number of providers refusing blacks, also code words(thugs), is increasing. Even for the tiny market of Watertown, near a massive army base, where most all the providers are the travelling black girls, every week there is at least one who says "whites only". I don't know the reasoning, but there must be something.

In my view, if a man feels so put out because he's refused entry into her body due to his skin color, and can't just move on, then he might be suffering from some kind of empowerment, rape fantasy thing, and should seek counseling.

If a man was fucked with at his job or any other basic human service we expect, I'd be there backing him up. Sorry, this is just a whole different ball game. In other words..."The Lady's Holes', The Lady's Rules".

Let us please get back to hangnails, proper pube maintenance, bad breath, and stinky mofo armpits! Then I can quit posting, and return to lurking.

Edited by crankF
last minute post script

Well, I see the thread still lives, I may as well have another little rant which won't serve to either increase nor end this debate.

I live in a very tiny, rural town in an under served provider area, and where the hobby is illegal to boot. A few years ago, I was fortunate to get in on the ground floor with a young massage artist just starting out. She hasn't bothered to advertise at all for some time, in fact I don't think she's taking any new clients.

Years ago, when she lived elsewhere, she had a very nasty experience with some black guys which permanently soured her opinion of black folks. Desperate for cash when opening her biz, she took on a few black customers for massage/hand jobs. Others including me were offered hj, bj, reverse, and a few other options. Over time, she also developed a very limited clientele for full gfe service.

I must disclose I am an overweight, 6ft. 6in. tall, bald, middle age white man. To be in her select group, you must either be buffed and super hot(not me), or doctor, lawyer, sugardaddy type(not me).

Over time through attrition, the black guys are all gone. Is she guilty of racism because she only offered them basic service, and now won't see them anymore? I say if so, so what?

She and I have become friends and yet, she still only offers me excellent massage, oily hand jobs, and slobbering bj's. Should I be offended because she won't give full service to an old guy who can't afford to buy her jewels, furniture, or a new car motor? I think I'll stay her friend and accept what's offered even though she's an ageist, weightist, and walletist.

All the discrimination in this biz is certainly not all aimed at black men, but let's face facts, that's what we're talking about. If one checks b_ p_ for most any city, the number of providers refusing blacks, also code words(thugs), is increasing. Even for the tiny market of Watertown, near a massive army base, where most all the providers are the travelling black girls, every week there is at least one who says "whites only". I don't know the reasoning, but there must be something.

In my view, if a man feels so put out because he's refused entry into her body due to his skin color, and can't just move on, then he might be suffering from some kind of empowerment, rape fantasy thing, and should seek counseling.

If a man was fucked with at his job or any other basic human service we expect, I'd be there backing him up. Sorry, this is just a whole different ball game. In other words..."The Lady's Holes', The Lady's Rules".

Let us please get back to hangnails, proper pube maintenance, bad breath, and stinky mofo armpits! Then I can quit posting, and return to lurking.

I honestly don't know if I should cry, laugh or be really scared.

I honestly don't know if I should cry, laugh or be really scared.

Well, it`s been really warm here, amazingly. We have excellent weather.

Montreal is a truly lovely autumn city!

• Like 2

Montreal is very nice in the fall...

At the risk of keeping this thread going, I'd like to add that I started telling the SPs what my racial background is in my introduction. In the past, I've had a few appointments that didn't go as well as expected. Can't describe it really, just didn't feel that the SP wanted to be there. Now I'm not saying that it was because of my race but since I've been telling the SPs upfront, I've not had similar encounters. I have, on the other hand, had several SP not respond to my request at all. I alway make three attempts, don't know why but I'm a baseball fan so three strikes, your out. It's safe to say that these SP definitely had the chance to respond but chose not to for what ever reason. I'm fine with this because the SP that do respond are happy to see me and we have a great time together. I know this is an N of one but it works for me and that's what counts in the end. In my head, I believe it also works for the SP and that's what counts for them. It works for the two parties that's going to get intimate together so It's a win win and I'm not counting it as racism.

By the way, the weather sucks in TO right now.

Edited by kmwq
  • Like 2

I certainly wasn't talking about black men in my posts at all. Black populations in Alberta and BC are very limited. I rarely see black men and when I do I'm usually surprised, because they are so few and far between. Never had a problem with black men. Now once in a while one will give me a call but usually they are just traveling from out of country and try the "pimp" crap lines but never one that lives in BC or Alberta.

• Like 1

I've read the whole thread and the original poster has DISSAPPEARED...I wonder why...

I'm having Dill pickle soup for supper lol To make this positive

• Like 3

Sorry all.. I started this thread and had no idea that it would go on this long... maybe I should not reply right now so that it will keep going

Sorry all.. I started this thread and had no idea that it would go on this long... maybe I should not reply right now so that it will keep going

Bump!

Troll-face-problem.jpg

I've read the whole thread and the original poster has DISSAPPEARED...I wonder why...

I'm having Dill pickle soup for supper lol To make this positive

In the spirit of keeping an offensive theme thread alive, and in the hopes of not offending you, but seriously 'dill pickle' soup? Bleh.

i do not like pickles, or dill, and the idea of making them hot into a soup, well, i have to say, that's just crazy talk.

Surprisingly warm today, i suppose it is colder now, but i went out this AM, and have to say found it quite pleasant (in the rain and wind of course). My bird is annoying as hell, even now sitting on my shoulder because she just has to know what i am doing and where i am at all times. this will go on for a few days, until she lays her two eggs, and there is peace again. :)

In the spirit of keeping an offensive theme thread alive, and in the hopes of not offending you, but seriously 'dill pickle' soup? Bleh.

i do not like pickles, or dill, and the idea of making them hot into a soup, well, i have to say, that's just crazy talk.

Surprisingly warm today, i suppose it is colder now, but i went out this AM, and have to say found it quite pleasant (in the rain and wind of course). My bird is annoying as hell, even now sitting on my shoulder because she just has to know what i am doing and where i am at all times. this will go on for a few days, until she lays her two eggs, and there is peace again. :)

Hope you bird is ok

Lol I was just trying to make a laugh. I'm new to cerb and not sure what you mean by keeping this alive?? And ya dill pickle soup sounded weird until I tried it and it was awesome. It was like eating dill pickle chips.

Hope you bird is ok

Lol I was just trying to make a laugh. I'm new to cerb and not sure what you mean by keeping this alive?? And ya dill pickle soup sounded weird until I tried it and it was awesome. It was like eating dill pickle chips.

Which are equally dill pickley, and so not something i will be chomping on lolol

I was referring to a recent post about someone not wanting to bump the thread, and then the next post just saying 'bump'. By page 2, people had already started to ask for the thread to be closed, lol. by page 5 more people did, and then posts changing the subject entirely, to the weather, became part of the whole thread.

cheers to fun food choices.

The bird is ok, she just bonds with me, and is especially needy when in egg laying mode. happens a little more than once a month.

• Like 1

I think people most likely are tired of this thread, this is it's 3rd version and are possibly discussing everyday things to divert away from this issue that we'll never get a 100% true answer to, unless someone is a true mind reader and frankly who cares and it's no ones business why really, if someone has chosen to put said disclaimer in an ad they have that right. Their body and their rules point blank.

Anyone that is discussing everyday topics are attempting to steer away from the negativity and judgmental drama thread it has become since it has not been closed yet but that is what the report button can be used for, when a topic like this is brought forward, beaten to death, becomes very negative, judgements are made and is just not in the spirit of the Cerb community.

I certainly wasn't talking about black men in my posts at all. Black populations in Alberta and BC are very limited. I rarely see black men and when I do I'm usually surprised, because they are so few and far between. Never had a problem with black men. Now once in a while one will give me a call but usually they are just traveling from out of country and try the "pimp" crap lines but never one that lives in BC or Alberta.

Most experienced providers are aware of this type and know the "pimps" try many antics to get us or sway us away but seriously, how do you tell a persons race by their voice/phone call? (possibly by a very distinct accent but that still can be deceiving for someone's actual race) That sounds a bit stereotypical and whatever other words that fit that mold to me. You'd have no clue of my ethnicity if you heard my voice, with or without seeing my pictures and yes I have been told that and was quite offended.

This thread is awful and seriously needs to be closed, members are getting offended and have been asking over and over for it to be closed.

Edited by Lexy Grace
Typo!!
  • Like 3

The OP is a relatively new member and I am sure she was not aware when she posted the thread, that the topic had been brought up before. So for that, I say cut her a bit of slack.

That being said, I think we all need to remember that it doesn't matter what we say, some will read whatever they want into it.

I agree, as said before, let this thread die already.

• Like 2

The OP is a relatively new member and I am sure she was not aware when she posted the thread, that the topic had been brought up before. So for that, I say cut her a bit of slack.

That being said, I think we all need to remember that it doesn't matter what we say, some will read whatever they want into it.

I agree, as said before, let this thread die already.

I'm no expert on letting a thread die but I'm guessing that posting several times asking for the thread to die won't help and is ironically counter productive to your cause.

You can unsubscribe to this thread.

This thread can't bother you if you ignore it.

Feel free to stop searching for the thread title, clicking on the link, scrolling down to the new posts, reading them, and then clicking on "reply" any time you want.

• Like 1

I agree with Craig.

I stay subscribed to this thread because I am actually interested in the actual discussion. Sure, it's an unpleasant one. Sure, some people are getting offended by it. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed. Why do all things need to come to an "agreement" or be shut down? Nothing is ever that black or white (no pun intended) !

I personally am far more irritated by the borderline thread hi-jacking that is going on in here. As Craig said, if you no longer wish to participate in the DISCUSSION, why not un-subscribe?

The only beating of a dead horse I've been seeing, IS the beating of a dead horse.

Edited by xxxAxxx
typo
  • Like 1

I agree with Craig.

I stay subscribed to this thread because I am actually interested in the actual discussion. Sure, it's an unpleasant one. Sure, some people are getting offended by it. doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed. Why do all things need to come to an "agreement" or be shut down? Nothing is ever that black or white (no pun intended) !

I personally am far more irritated by the borderline thread hi-jacking that is going on in here. As Craig said, if you no longer wish to participate in the DISCUSSION, why not un-subscribe? The only beating of a dead horse I've been seeing, IS the beating of a dead horse.

I never said this topic shouldn't be discussed or agreement reached.

I was just expressing MY OPINION just as you have stated yours. The reason I think it should be closed is because I have not seen anything "new" being discussed that hasn't already been brought up already here or in the other thread that was closed by mod because people were not checking their attitude at the door.

The reason I did not unsubscribe is because I was actually hoping someone would bring up something new.

Now this is the third post in a row on this thread that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

So I won't be replying anymore.

• Like 3