Somehow photos that are over five years old ought to be given serious consideration.

Of course gents are always looking for that " awesome deal " Or that " awesome lady " for that lesser donation.

I don't shop at pay Less Shoes because I expect quality and understand cheap shoes hurt my feet.

Hopefully enough said...

However "Jesus " practiced miracles .

It can happen again , ( of course)

Just to clarify I moved on to other reasons that had nothing to do with the fact her pictures were old. Its a fact , especially at a young age , people can improve their looks over time. So with that said I'm a little puzzled how your comment about guys looking for the " awesome deal " or " awesome lady " for a lesser donation ties into this thread. I agree that for the most part quality comes at a premium but it doesn't always guarantee a good encounter. On the flip side of that there are wonderful SP's that offer excellent service at "Payless " rates. Its the old theory of supply and demand . Not all of us are doctors and lawyers and I appreciate the fact there is that variety. That's part of the excitement of meeting someone new.

• Like 5

They are very attractive photos. I am confused however about 6 year old photos for someone advertising as being 19 years old... ;)

• Like 2

I talked to her few weeks ago and questioned the age of her photos and her age cause it didn't add up so then she told me she is 30. Her location is in Spryfield too if anyone wants to know.

I couldn't agree more with your comments Boomer. Using metaphors, I would say that I can still find top quality shoes at great prices in an outlet store, and going to the best restaurant in town won't guarantee me the best meal I could ever enjoy, not mentioning the cold atmosphere. Sometimes pub food prepared with love is just what I crave for, in a very warm atmosphere on top. Experience, common sense and communication. Enough said...

• Like 5

As an experienced hobbyist for the past eight years I can honestly say that the price paid for " " time and companionship " typically can have nothing to do with how much you enjoyed the encounter. In some cases I paid a very high donation and had a less than average time and other times paid a much lower donation and had an incredible very memorable time. One thing I can say is in many cases there can be no rhyme or reason to this hobby in this regard. Having said that I will continue to enjoy the good times and shrug off the less than good times. Chemistry, fatigue , hygeine, the surroundings are all just as important as what donation is paid.

Edited by splaton008
spelling errors
  • Like 6