massages (788 goulding)

If she's providing anything more than just a straight massage, she seems very naive. She posted face shots, as well as the address of what may be a private residence. No experienced provider would make those mistakes. I would be very cautious.

• Like 2

Guest Hemsky

Just glad to see an actual new female in the CL massage section.

The influx of dudes and trannies peddling their services was getting quite annoying.

I messaged her. no response. asked for 60 mins, with hj ending. she isn't the greateast looking, so I don't really care if I hear from her. but yes, way too many guys and trannys on here. makes any girl look decent

Guest Hemsky

Try texting her. The number is in the CL ad when you hit reply. She responded to me, but chose to not answer questions re: draping and HE. All points to just theraputic massage, but the gratuitous cleavage and the fact that the ads on CL makes me wonder.

Guest Hemsky

I went for a massage at the home on Goulding this evening...

I would recommend South Pointe massage. Clean environment and staff, quality massage, fantastic finish, super vfm and if you book an hour, you'll get an hour...

Or you could go to Crystal on Goulding Ave

I went for a massage at the home on Goulding this evening...

I would recommend South Pointe massage. Clean environment and staff, quality massage, fantastic finish, super vfm and if you book an hour, you'll get an hour...

Or you could go to Crystal on Goulding Ave

I decided not to follow my own advice, and booked a session with Crystal. It seemed obvious to me from the pic in her original ad that she is a BBW, and that is definitely the case - she is indeed quite large. She worked at EB in the past, but I don't know exactly when. She is renovating the place, so there was quite a lot of clutter. However, she was very pleasant, so I decided to stay. She led me upstairs to one of two rooms she has set up with massage tables. The massage itself was well done and ended happily. I was not short changed at all on time. She was very patient and accommodating.

I agree with Hemsky that South Pointe is a superior facility, however Crystal's place is a work in progress and will likely improve over time. Whether it ever matches Shu's place, only time will tell.

I suggested a couple of improvements to Crystal, and I believe she will implement them, since she seems serious about developing a regular clientele.

• Like 2